What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers Buying Guide Part#2.....

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Hmmmm....I've grown a plethora of outdoor autos ranging from 12"-38" tall, thc levels from 16-22%, finish time between 56 and 106 days....sure beats waiting 4-5 months. What more do you want???? Quick finish time, easy to conceal, tasty smoke, great pain medicine.

The listed % of THC I think is rarely accurate.

They have some pluses outdoors, no question. But in general I had no luck with any of the strains I tried. La Diva was probably the best but I only had a few plants so I can't say for sure really how great it is. Blue Mammoth tasted pretty good and yielded ok/looked decent but there wasn't much buzz to be had. Really all the autos I've tried were like that. I don't understand the appeal some seem to have with them, but to each their own. I definitely wouldn't waste resources indoors with them unless they were on a windowsill or something.

droopy

Looking for feedbacks:

I'm looking for AF regular seeds (to produce my own seeds and save $$).
Effect I'm looking for is rather a stoned one (to go to sleep).

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks

Highcountry

Auto fire99 from highrise seeds is a very potent auto. Definately night time smoke. Really nice smells and flavors too. Fire og x auto c99 - bred to full auto. How could that be bad?

B

bigganjabud

Iv got a load of af seeds in the fridge

Im going for

Sweet seeds jack 47 auto
Ice cool auto
Creme caramel auto
Sweet cheese auto (im in the uk so i hope its like exodus cheese)

Also i got some
Pink grapefruit autos
Heavyweight fast n vast
Dinafem blue og autos aswell

Im gonna be doing a diary after i massicre my current crop, your all welcome

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anybody grown Pyramid seeds auto northern lights?

Pyramid is decent. Grew out the Northern Lights summer before last, maybe 2. Prefered Northern Light auto from Nirvana. Made great cross with Guerilla Ryder using them. Also World of seeds has a very decent NL x.

onedude

Tried Auto Anesthesia. 40 grams dry. Really compact plant. Aftertaste really fruity and pleasent smoke. It was a nice and easy growth!

onedude

Also planted a buddha seeds purple kush. I think it's not my personal taste... anyway the yield was probably around 30-40 grams but i lost the main cola out of mold :( it was really dens and foxtailing, looking a lot like the picture of the bank. The taste was really musky with a forest dark red fruits aftertaste. Effect was really couch lock even if it was harvested early because of the mold problem. The purple color come out also at high temperature (20-30 °C) and it looks really dark when dried, almost black, with a nice contrast with the orange pistils and the white trichomes.

jedi5891

Auto flower

Auto flower

I've been doing Auto's alongside my regulars, since around 2009. The 1st was speed Devil by Sweet seeds. This didn't impress me too much, but I saw the potential in them. Since then Sweet seeds have bought out a number of decent Auto's which finish 8-9 weeks after germination. Sweet seeds were one of the 1st companies to really champion Auto's, with other companies jumping on the band wagon soon after.
I've currently got 5 Auto wappa's an 1 Auto Vertigo by Paradise. So far so good. 1st time doing Autos from Paradise. Has anyone got any knowledge with these?
My last Auto grow I finished last month brought me in 450g off 11 Autos under 1 600w. I had 5 sweet seeds cream caramel an 3 cream mandarine, an 3 N.L x B.B unknown company as they were branded by my local seed shop. The best plant gave me 49g the least was 32g.
Picture is of 1 of the cream caramels

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since then Sweet seeds have bought out a number of decent Auto's which finish 8-9 weeks after germination. Sweet seeds were one of the 1st companies to really champion Auto's, with other companies jumping on the band wagon soon after.
Actually, Flash and Short Stuff, I think, were introduced prior or around the same time, as well as Kannabia.

Still, Sweet Seeds has some great strains. Have grown many of them. A few were lack luster, but overall, great auto strains.

Paradise has some nice strains...have grown a few - Auto Jack and Pandora.

jedi5891

Joint doctor was very first with his Lowrider. Around 2002 I think that came out. Sure sweet seeds weren't the very first, just one of the earlier companies to really utalise the Rudaralise (don't quote spelling) genetics. There Red strains are a nice variation on colour an bouquet.
Looking forward to my Paradises Autos.
What's the best results anyone's had with an Auto. I hear Think different an there Auto Mazar are decent yielders from DP.
49g is mine to date with sweet seeds cream caramel. Fabric pots really help.

The only way out is in!

packerfan79

Veteran
I got 10 west coast ogs, 5 kandy kush s and 1 g14. All from fastbuds, I have had a hick up but hope to see some good stuff out of these. I wasn't really impressed with the price. I am saving up for some stuff from bodhi. I don't think I will be trying anymore autos. Kinda feel like it's a rip off. I can put a little more time and effort into photos, and get a keeper pheno that I can clone for as long as I still want it. I wasn't to impressed with the strange selection of strains. Mabey because I cut my teeth on some world class strains, being in the birth place of the ogs. I really don't like 95% of the strains I see in seed form. I have a diamond og cut coming soon fingers crossed.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Since then Sweet seeds have bought out a number of decent Auto's which finish 8-9 weeks after germination. Sweet seeds were one of the 1st companies to really champion Auto's, with other companies jumping on the band wagon soon after.
Actually, Flash and Short Stuff, I think, were introduced prior or around the same time, as well as Kannabia.

Still, Sweet Seeds has some great strains. Have grown many of them. A few were lack luster, but overall, great auto strains.

Paradise has some nice strains...have grown a few - Auto Jack and Pandora.

Pandora is in the top 2 for Auto's I have grown. Really solid plants, with great yield. 2 phenos' , bot excellent. The other awesome auto I have grown was Roadrunner #2 from Dinafem seeds. Roadrunner also produced a lot, and the smoke was really good. Peppery smell and taste.

Latest posts

Latest posts