What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers Buying Guide Part#2.....

OPO

Super Auto

Super Auto

Hi there :tiphat:
-The Sudden-Flower from Earth-Seeds is regular and can yield more than 200 gramms outdoors at about 51 degree north :woohoo: because it not contains Lowrider-Genetics (= :moon:)
Pintura-Ruderalis and Nex-pintura (Ex-Kalyseeds) can yield more tha 100 Gramms easy outdoors.
:biggrin:

Zappas Beard

Growing some SADs from Sweet Seeds at the moment, coming up to the fourth week and they are doing great. I grew some outdoors last summer, yielded about 30gs per plant (some cold temps at night). This time I am running them under 300 watt mars hydro LED. Also have a Royal Haze from Royal Queen seeds. Here's a ling to the thread if you want to see how they do. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=318801

OPO

I only work with regular Seeds,because i love cannabis :biggrin:
Because of the fem-only Kartell s like GHS+RQS it s difficult to find some legit regular -autoflowering seeds :-(
Some good regular autos I ve grown: Buzzer Organic Seeds :Berry-Pie& Green Rasta-Guerillias Gusto, Pintura-Ruderalis (Ex-Kalyseeds), Sudden Flower (Earth Seeds).
Here some actual pics of 2 Sudden-Flowers+ 1 Nex-Pintura (=FD 8) Indoor(cheap-90/180W LED-Ufo) about FD 15-20,16/8h who will gets some special Deep-Chunk pollen :biggrin:
2014 05 20 11.29.21

Ugrade 2.1 028.JPG

Ugrade 2.1 029.JPG

die letzten in neuen schuhen 012.JPG

Other breeders with regular autos: Top-Tao-Seeds(*=A+ and super-autos) , Short stuff Seedbank(Snitch),Lowlife Seeds(=ex),Zen-Seeds/+Dane Strains and some more ....
:tiphat:

jedi5891

autoflowering

autoflowering

I'd always go back to Sweet seeds when it comes to growing Autos. I find there stuff to be very consistent, producing some pretty tasty bud an decent amounts too.
I've recently run a couple from their Red line, an wow the colours are full on. You'll struggle to find photo period plants with these colours. Their Black cream and Devils cream Autos are insane. With the devil being the darkest purple I've ever seen. Also nice aroma and taste.
Their sweet train wreck Auto is very nice and one of my favourites for taste out their Auto line.
Regulars are defo better than Fems, but as I put my Autos on with my photo period elites, I need the convenience of Fems.
Here's a pic of The Devil Cream Auto from Sweet seeds.
picture.php

Pl4nk

Hey guys! Whats up jedi!
Im just about to chop one of my autos that was on my terrace, lemon juice express by H.S.O and holy balls is she frosty, literally blew me away with nugs even after it rained on her pretty hard!

jedi5891

Jedi that looks nice bud. Maybe purple comes with low night temperatures?
No this strain will turn purple regardless of temps due to the Pakistani red kush used. It's from their Red family line and you have an 75% chance of it turning out like this. You tend to find the low temps turn the leaves purple more than the buds, imho

Peace
Namaste

FarmerGiles

I just germinated 11 Dinafem Blue Amnesia XXL. Only 3 came up and another had no tap root, but a green head. Maybe the 3 will end up being awesome, but such very low germ rate suggests they aren't very stable yet. So wouldn't recommend even with nice end product as I had to pop so many to get 3. Dinafem are normally reliable, so maybe it's just their 'new' strains that aren't fully tested yet...?

Yodaweed

Pretty much everything grows well in hydro

Ok cool just started a fast buds green crack and gorilla glue auto in my hydroponic system, I didn't see anyone growing autos in hydro after I planted so I was a bit worried. I'm an experienced grower but not experienced with autos.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok cool just started a fast buds green crack and gorilla glue auto in my hydroponic system, I didn't see anyone growing autos in hydro after I planted so I was a bit worried. I'm an experienced grower but not experienced with autos.

Keep your light cycle around 18/6 & you'll do just fine.
No need for a 12/12 light cycle unless you want less yield.

Latest posts

Latest posts