What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowers Buying Guide Part#2.....

Does anyone have experience with Kannabia? Their max auto's seem very interesting, big plants(for auto's) that yield well. I don't need stealth I need something that can finish flowering mid-summer so I can get the best quality...

You should check out super autos, fast finishing sativas. Several Canadian breeders are taking autos to a higher level for colder climates. There's a lotta info at the AFN, even breeders hang out and answer questions.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Himalaya Blue is a great hybrid from Short Stuff. Also, Dready seeds and Dutch Passion, LowLife have a nice blueberry auto.

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Thought I would pop by and drop my most recent pics on my autos.
Again, they're from Auto Seeds (Candy Kush Auto) and Pyramid Seeds (Super Hash Auto), both spanish breeders. Super hash is supossed to be Mr.nice hashplant with some other hashplant crossed with their auto#1.

I've been meaning to ask this to someone, aren't fox tailed bud a Sativa type trait?
Just cuz my Super Hash is desplaying some foxy like buds! (calyxes stretching upwards, on top of eachother) While the Candy Kush is straight up indica masta! Very very dense bud structure!

Here's the Super Hash (day 50)
picture.php

I dont know, it's just that she should be 90/10 (ind/sat) . . . but i'm starting to wonder if she doesnt have a higher sativa genetic. What do you guys think?

Here some another
picture.php

And now my lovely candy Kush! She looks and smells the most promising!
picture.php

picture.php

Here's the main cola side by side with my hand
picture.php

Comments, questions, critics, they're all welcome and apreciated!

When do you guys start flushing?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have yet to find an acceptable auto for outdoors

Hmmmm....I've grown a plethora of outdoor autos ranging from 12"-38" tall, thc levels from 16-22%, finish time between 56 and 106 days....sure beats waiting 4-5 months. What more do you want???? Quick finish time, easy to conceal, tasty smoke, great pain medicine.

palacoste

inthefire....depends on your growing experience, your methods and environment.....................I yielded almost 7 ounces off of one Cream Mandarine Auto from Sweet seeds but.....I was DWC....tent environment...and also have quite a bit of experience......I have heard of Auto's producing about as much as a photo in the outdoors but these are the new Super Auto's.........if you google Super Autoflowering cannabis strains......you would prolly find what you need........

sweetleaf69

Got a white widow auto freebie. Will sprout and stick outside we'll see what happens.
Not sure about these auto. Would love to see a full chart make up as far as oils and terps. THC cbd and such. But anything that let's more people grow this beautiful plant can't be half bad.

Ya the us our govt has gotten out of control. But we don't have the history of revolting. Like over the pond it's like every other year for you guys.

M

Miloxilo

Hi .. I'm currently running 2 Auto Blue cheese .. they' re at days 5 .. could someone please give advices on some products for the flowering period?? bless ya

therevverend

Veteran
Gotta say I'm impressed by Sour Spyder. Started mid April 2-4 weeks away from harvest lots of fragrant purple buds popping up all over. Purple is genetic not a reaction to cold. Can already tell it's gonna be some fruity yummy smoke. Minimum space minimum risk of discovery. Small yield but harvesting 3 months before main run even begins is pretty cool. Looks like tight dense buds with plenty of bag appeal.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have some Sour Spyder fems coming that are going outdoors this summer. Soon as I get them i'll be starting them we hit 16 hours of daylight tomorrow and they'll get a good 10 hours of that in direct light.

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
My Think Different around 40 grams inside under 400wts; sure to at least double outdoors.

In the jar it smells like rotting meat . . . not so good. The taste is very different: MENTHOL of all things . . . . . new taste to me. The effect is hybrid-ee, you know a little sativa then generally indica.

But the taste is enough to mark it for one of a kind. Probably several different phenos . . . .

I grew out over 20 of them outside in 2012. Almost all of them had that weird awful smell to them. It's really not pleasant. They did not taste good. The effect was hybrid and not very strong. Yielded good I guess. Effect was very unimpressive. Smell and taste sucked.

Had one that smelled like Bubblegum. Effect not great still, but at least the smell/flavor wasn't awful.

Had a couple of them just die due to bad recessives and had a couple that yielded almost nothing due to bad recessives. Most of them yielded around a QP though outside in an organic mix.

Latest posts

Latest posts