What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUTOFLOWER GROW JOURNAL-3 different strains-pictures included

Bighill

I wouldn't worry about no responces mate. I know i don't feel like typing some useless BS everytime some one updates. If i got some thing to say i'll say it. Other wise i am just comming in to check out the new pics.

Getting pissed won't get you many friends ither :)

I wouldn't worry about no responces mate. I know i don't feel like typing some useless BS everytime some one updates. If i got some thing to say i'll say it. Other wise i am just comming in to check out the new pics.

Getting pissed won't get you many friends ither :)

Good advice.......I just get worked up sometimes...one of the many reasons I am a medical patient!....havent had any real good smoke in a long time...cant afford 20 bucks a gram.....been smoking "stress".......not good enough...especially looking at what is coming up done........anyways...thank you for the advice and keep coming back...........:tiphat::thank you:

UPDATE-DAY 55 Easyryders inside at night

UPDATE-DAY 55 Easyryders inside at night

these pics were taken about 5 minutes ago.........end of day 55.............GOD I CANT WAIT TILL THEY ARE READY!!!!:hotbounce:yoinks: :wallbash:

oh yeah and by the way...that snow storm ultra from humbolt county's own works great....look at the trichs on these girls.....amazing......worth the price......:laughing:

Attachments

• P1010481.jpg
    P1010481.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010484.jpg
    P1010484.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010486.jpg
    P1010486.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010489.jpg
    P1010489.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 14

TheCave

phillowlacoste,
Please keep the journal going, I have been watching this grow and my Poison Dwarfs are at 7 days as of yesterday, 6 of 10 sprouted for me. If you don't mind me asking how tall are your PD's now?

Thanks,
J.

Hope you don't mind, but here are mine under my small led panel, they will move into the flower 400w dual arc tent with an added 90w triband ufo when the second true leaves show.

Attachments

• IMG_2800.JPG
    IMG_2800.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2806.JPG
    IMG_2806.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 11
phillowlacoste,
Please keep the journal going, I have been watching this grow and my Poison Dwarfs are at 7 days as of yesterday, 6 of 10 sprouted for me. If you don't mind me asking how tall are your PD's now?

Thanks,
J.

Hope you don't mind, but here are mine under my small led panel, they will move into the flower 400w dual arc tent with an added 90w triband ufo when the second true leaves show.

HOLYSHIT!!!!...hell no I dont mind!!!!....I am so glad to find someone else growing poison dwarf!!..you are the first person who has some going currently that I know of........lemme tell you....the PD wasnt suppose to be that great,with all the bad talk of G-13 labs....BUT...this plant is smokin!!!...I only germed one seed out of ten because I already had 5 Easyryders and a double diesel ryder...but this one PD that I got is about 13-14 inches.....I really cant speak for the uniformity of this strain(how many phenos)..but the one I got going on is very sativa like....it started flowering before any other plant by almost a week and a half...it looks to me like the one I have going is about 2 weeks out!...maybe even a little sooner........maybe 10 days...the thing that I like about this strain also is its the only non feminized strain that I have.......hope to get a male to play around with some genetics........keep me posted!!!:tiphat::thank you::wave:

ACBract

Before this thread I had never heard of the PD, but it looked good so I started looking for it. I couldnt find seeds for it anywhere. It seemed the only auto offered by G-13 was the quicksilver that was supposed to veg for six weeks before it started autobudding. So finally I found a place the other day. Maybe we will see another grow of this soon, or maybe Ill occaisionally post a pic of mine here. Thanks Phillow for the inspirational thread. If mr. 16oz starts up again do what I did when I realized he was repeatedly giving me negative ratings/negative points for my posts in that other thread (and he probably gave you negative ratings as well) - log out and somke a fatty before replying to his shi* Thats also one of the reasons I have my card

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
very good phillowlacoste, yes i think is ready i see almost cloudy and a lot of trik's!!!
enjoy man , great+++ !!

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Yes, the Easy ryder is also a great auto. I think they are only available in feminized form. I grew 16 of them last year and that 4 rows of 4 plants took up a whole 3.5 foot by3.5 foot and yielded over 1.25 Lb. under 400 watt HPS. Very potent and very tasty strain. Good day smoke.

I would love to see those pics. 1.25lb under a damn 400? wowee never heard those numbers before.

Before this thread I had never heard of the PD, but it looked good so I started looking for it. I couldnt find seeds for it anywhere. It seemed the only auto offered by G-13 was the quicksilver that was supposed to veg for six weeks before it started autobudding. So finally I found a place the other day. Maybe we will see another grow of this soon, or maybe Ill occaisionally post a pic of mine here. Thanks Phillow for the inspirational thread. If mr. 16oz starts up again do what I did when I realized he was repeatedly giving me negative ratings/negative points for my posts in that other thread (and he probably gave you negative ratings as well) - log out and somke a fatty before replying to his shi* Thats also one of the reasons I have my card

thanks for the sound advice as always ACBract!.....and check it out..last night somebody named TheCave has 6 going...just babies tho.....anyways should be at the top of page 8 in this thread.....and old mister 16oz cups hasnt even spoken a word more about rootspace....lol......:bump::laughing::ying:

bloodwash

hey man, they're are looking so tasty! i wish i could just reach into the screen and pick off a little bud... keep up the good work!

TheCave

phillowlacoste,
I looked around for 2 weeks for PD journals, but most of what I found were incomplete, but your PD grow is what made my final decision to start my PD's. In my flower tent I have a Jack The Ripper, NYC-Diesel, and a White Widow, all clones 1 week into 12/12. I will move the PD's into that tent when they are sexed, I will start a journal when they are moved.

Thanks for being detailed about the PD grow, and the look sweet.

J.

ACBract

I would love to see those pics. 1.25lb under a damn 400? wowee never heard those numbers before.

These are all the pics I could find of that grow, no harvest or dry bud pics. And 1.25 is just a guess as I only weighed the smallest plant ( 24g), and the biggest (41g). If the average plant was just over an ounce then those 16 plants would be just over 1lb. Im pretty sure I got at least 1lb. I was testing a new home made weight gainer on the plants on the left and you can see that they are bigger. Those are the ones that made over 1oz each. If you want the recipe send me a pm.

These are all the pics I could find of that grow, no harvest or dry bud pics. And 1.25 is just a guess as I only weighed the smallest plant ( 24g), and the biggest (41g). If the average plant was just over an ounce then those 16 plants would be just over 1lb. Im pretty sure I got at least 1lb. I was testing a new home made weight gainer on the plants on the left and you can see that they are bigger. Those are the ones that made over 1oz each. If you want the recipe send me a pm.

hey bud...the pics didnt go through!:shucks::dunno: please retry...I would really like to see those too!:tiphat:

hey man, they're are looking so tasty! i wish i could just reach into the screen and pick off a little bud... keep up the good work!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS NOT TO PICK EARLY!!!!...I am out of smoke currently(except some "stress")so yeah.....its hard to be disciplined!:hotbounce :wallbash::snap out of it:

phillowlacoste,
I looked around for 2 weeks for PD journals, but most of what I found were incomplete, but your PD grow is what made my final decision to start my PD's. In my flower tent I have a Jack The Ripper, NYC-Diesel, and a White Widow, all clones 1 week into 12/12. I will move the PD's into that tent when they are sexed, I will start a journal when they are moved.

J.

wow man thanks for the compliment!:tiphat: I try to update frequently...cant wait to see how yours come along!...I am gonna pop 3 more of my PD's in about another week so I wont be too far behind...we can compare and keep notes...so glad someone else is doing this strain.....if it truly is a very stable strain,then the sky is the limit with these genetics!...I have a feeling that you'll see what I mean:dance013:

never grown JTR or NYC but I have grown lots of WW and loved the way those plants grew...they get BIG tho........

Jack the Ripper is becoming a legendary strain...Subcool knows what he is doing...there is no doubt about that!...cant go wrong with his genetics.....you gonna keep journals of all your strains going?

phillowlacoste,

J.

was also wondering if you were gonna keep some of the stronger males(if you get any) for pollen?:)