What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUTOFLOWER GROW JOURNAL-3 different strains-pictures included

Hello all.I am an experienced grower who is trying autos for the first time.My 3 strains are Easyryder,Double diesel ryder and poison dwarf.Will be updating often with plenty of pics.All questions and comments are welcome:laughing:

Attachments

• P1010233.jpg
    P1010233.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010258.jpg
    P1010258.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010259.jpg
    P1010259.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 10
ok..here is a list of supplies soil and nutes that I am using..3 gallon smart pot.Light warrior and happy frog soil.Technafloras recipe for success kit...also using Hygrozyme and Humbolt countys own Gravity and ultra snow storm.

Attachments

• P1010254.jpg
    P1010254.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010255.jpg
    P1010255.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010257.jpg
    P1010257.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 10
Germinated 7 seeds

Germinated 7 seeds

5 easyryders 1 double diesel ryder and 1 poison dwarf.Have to keep my plant numbers down because I am a med patient.All seven germinated and sprouted!!:jump::jump:::)
oh and by the way..all are feminized except the poison dwarf

Attachments

• P1010235.jpg
    P1010235.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 10
  • P1010236.jpg
    P1010236.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010239.jpg
    P1010239.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 11
  • P1010238.jpg
    P1010238.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 10
About six days old

About six days old

These pics were taken today..they are the most recent...the one in the smaller container is the double diesel ryder...:)
the odd variety of plant you see is a pea start for our garden
:plant grow:

will be transplanting the double diesel ryder into its smart pot tonight
:):)

Attachments

• P1010268.jpg
    P1010268.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010262.jpg
    P1010262.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010264.jpg
    P1010264.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010269.jpg
    P1010269.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 11
Hygrozyme and humbolts own!..Hygrozyme is awesome!!

Hygrozyme and humbolts own!..Hygrozyme is awesome!!

Hygrozyme is amazing!!..never seen an additive work this well...in soil anyways........a bit pricey but worth it!!..Gravity and ultra snow storm are for later in flowering so gonna have to wait and see but have heard really good things about them!

Attachments

• P1010261.jpg
    P1010261.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 9
  • P1010260.jpg
    P1010260.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 9

Zendo

Hygrozyme is amazing!!..never seen an additive work this well...in soil anyways........a bit pricey but worth it!!..Gravity and ultra snow storm are for later in flowering so gonna have to wait and see but have heard really good things about them!

What does it list as ingredients on the label?

I'm guessing you are spending $100 a gallon for Kelp extract (maxicrop) and vitamin B1, (superthrive, etc..)

Just FYI.

I'm growing some easy's with a FF mix, in smart pots, and they are doing killer.. You should have some good days ahead!

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran

I'm guessing you are spending $100 a gallon for Kelp extract (maxicrop) and vitamin B1, (superthrive, etc..)

Just FYI.

Hygrozyme is an enzyme product. The recipe is secret. And it costs a hell of a lot more than $100/gal, lol.

ACBract

Im very interested to see how that poison dwarf turns out. Where can I find poison dwarf seeds?I have had three of sagarmathas "auto" strains and none of them autoflowered, they all needed 12/12 to force flower, so dont be too supprised if the double diesel ryder turns into a huge beast of a plant that you dont have room for and has to be put on 12/12.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran

Just FYI.

I'm growing some easy's with a FF mix, in smart pots, and they are doing killer.. You should have some good days ahead!

"-Hygrozyme: There are many enzyme products - hygrozyme is only one enzyme as opposed to a suite of enzymes meant to do different things. Hygrozyme is only meant for breaking down and dissolving non-living organic tissue (necrotic roots, dead leaves, dead bugs etc) and it is widely renowned as the best in the business for this purpose (particularly in hydroponics)"

Sorry for taking over your thread, man. I'll make myself scarce from here on.

Good luck Phillo Im in for the ride!!!What size lights are you using?are you running them 24 or 12/12? :plant grow:

Well...right now they are undera 4 bulb t-5 meant for seedlings.After a few days more I will be hardening them for the outdoors(I live in southern California)...now where I am I will be getting about 12-13 hours of sunlight per day(March and April)...so I am purchasing a 250hps to supplement to at least 18 hours most likely I will try 20 hours and see how they react and adjust from there.....

Last edited:

Just FYI.

Well I paid about 37 dollars for a liter.The dosage is about 6-8 ml per gallon so its not too bad and I am only growing 7 in 3 gallon pots so it should last all grow.Hygrozyme is a soil conditioning enzyme and they wont tell you whats in it...SECRET!!...lol..it does work VERY well tho.....Good Luck on your grow and may the karma of the Gods be with your garden! :ying:

Im very interested to see how that poison dwarf turns out. Where can I find poison dwarf seeds?I have had three of sagarmathas "auto" strains and none of them autoflowered, they all needed 12/12 to force flower, so dont be too supprised if the double diesel ryder turns into a huge beast of a plant that you dont have room for and has to be put on 12/12.
Well my deal is...I actually ordered my seeds for this grow over a year ago and the DDR and PD were not very well known strains at all......now there is more info on them.....had I known all of this last year I might have opted for something different but its what I got now.......By the way?...how did the bud turn out on that autoflower that you had to switch to 12/12 on?:)

oh ACBract-also poison dwarf is by g-13 labs....but you might wanna read up on them ...I am getting a lot of bad info on g-13.....Easyryder is probably the friendliest true AF out there.....from all the info I have heard anyways.

"-Hygrozyme: There are many enzyme products - hygrozyme is only one enzyme as opposed to a suite of enzymes meant to do different things. Hygrozyme is only meant for breaking down and dissolving non-living organic tissue (necrotic roots, dead leaves, dead bugs etc) and it is widely renowned as the best in the business for this purpose (particularly in hydroponics)"

Sorry for taking over your thread, man. I'll make myself scarce from here on.

hey no worries here man!!....you feel free to pipe up anytime you feel like it...you seem to know what you are talking about and the more knowledge the better....and thanks for your insight on g-13 labs...I have been getting a lot of negative feedback about them....but like I said I bought my seeds before all of this stuff was known so I gotta do with what I got ya know?:dance013: