What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AUTOFLOWER GROW JOURNAL-3 different strains-pictures included

Seedling

Not that much to say mate, your looking sweet. That PD will be interesting, never seen anyone grow it out before. Looks like a quick finisher and thats always appreciated.

Not that much to say mate, your looking sweet. That PD will be interesting, never seen anyone grow it out before. Looks like a quick finisher and thats always appreciated.

yes it seems like its gonna be done way before the easyryders and they all popped the exact same day and have had the same treatment,lights, feedings....etc....I just hope it is a respectable yeilder as well.....:)

Day 40 Poison Dwarf

Day 40 Poison Dwarf

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :jump: :jump:

also a couple of pics of the poppy fields and wild flowers happening around here right now........:dance013: :kewlpics:

Attachments

• P1010402.jpg
    P1010402.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 17
  • P1010403.jpg
    P1010403.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010399.jpg
    P1010399.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 14
  • P1010401.jpg
    P1010401.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 16

bigtower

nice grow am saving money and trying to find time to go get some auto seeds myself so i can try it out to friend of mine did a grow some time ago and i was amazed about the potency in growth and quality of his herbs so keep it green and don't forget to update peace!

i must say.........not too impressive for having so much root space to grow.

ummm....lets just see what the final dry weight is before we start coming to my thread and talking sh*t........your just gonna look even more like an idiot in here spouting off about things and people you dont know....so....I am still waiting to hear about growing great yields outside in 16oz cups...otherwise you should just keep quiet...most everyone in that thread but you agrees to use bigger pots outside for auto's...I guess we all are stupid inexperienced kids...oh well........

ACBract

ummm....lets just see what the final dry weight is before we start coming to my thread and talking sh*t........your just gonna look even more like an idiot in here spouting off about things and people you dont know....so....I am still waiting to hear about growing great yields outside in 16oz cups...otherwise you should just keep quiet...most everyone in that thread but you agrees to use bigger pots outside for auto's...I guess we all are stupid inexperienced kids...oh well........

STB - do we need to come to your thread and talk crap on your methods? You post what works well for you, and we will post what works for us, then let people choose for themselves what they want to do. lets not make this an ego battle argument!

ACBract

hey...I was wondering.....did you cure any of your ER..if so,how long and what was the difference in cured and uncured?.....:)

At the time I was not low on bud so cured the whole crop. Hung in the "cure box" until leaves begin to crisp (3 to 5 days), then close trimmed, then back in the box until almost dry (another 2 or 3 days), then into jars with the lid slightly open for 12 hours and lid closed for 12 hours for a week or two until properly smoke/vapable. The cure box is just a card board box that my fridge came in laid on its side with strings across the top for the buds to hang on, then the top put back on to close it up. There is a 2 inch hole in one side where you can feel air being sucked in, and a 100 cfm carbon filter fan sucking the stink out.

The bud was smooth, but this is partly due to cure but also a 10 to 15 day flush. She was sweet and fruity with hints of Ak, but most of them smelled and tasted like the LR#2.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no one ever said a thing about growing outdoors in 16oz cups. it was just proof that you don't need a ton of soil to yield well.

UPDATE-day 49 and 50 poison dwarf

UPDATE-day 49 and 50 poison dwarf

some pics inside at night and some outside in the sun...day 49 and 50........coming along nicely!!!..poison dwarf continues to impress me everyday packing on more weight and greasy as hell!! :jump: :laughing: :dance013:

Attachments

• P1010467.jpg
    P1010467.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
  • P1010463.jpg
    P1010463.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 21
  • P1010443.jpg
    P1010443.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010433.jpg
    P1010433.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 19
UPDATE day 49 and 50 easyryders

UPDATE day 49 and 50 easyryders

some pics of the ER's...inside at night and some in the sun .....these are going great and will yield very well........probably not as well in 16 ounce cups or even gallon containers....I am very glad I use 3 gallons...might even try some in 5 gallons when I do my next grow of big devil and sour 60.........will see if the 5 gallons get any more yield......:jump: :jump:

Attachments

• P1010466.jpg
    P1010466.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 12
  • P1010447.jpg
    P1010447.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010428.jpg
    P1010428.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 16
  • P1010464.jpg
    P1010464.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 18
i think that after this grow I will probably move my experience to another place....I mean its like this now......I have over 3000 views with very little response......I am really attached to the people that I have gotten to know here but.....it seems that in this forum......one has to be popular in the main sense of the word...so being that all of that is true....i respectfully will be moving my experience to another site................thank you all for for your responses....I will be letting you know what spot I will be "new" in..........:bump: this place seems so outdated......... sorry but just an opinion..... nobody participates here unless your popular here.....regardless of results......see you soon elsewhere....:wave:

no one ever said a thing about growing outdoors in 16oz cups. it was just proof that you don't need a ton of soil to yield well.

it just goes to prove after all this time and experience that you are a useless grower and all of your experience is crap....all because you dont realize what an asshole you have become....and when you dig yourself really deep because you "think" your a great grower ....everyone around you will prove my point...just like they continue to do now....so keep being an asshole!!...it fits well on you.....hey maybe S__H will save you now that you have been shown to be exactly what you are ........"A FAKE".....SOIL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR IN AUTO GROWS!!!!!......without roots you have nothing.......oh I take that back....you get 10 grams per plant....WOW...what a waste....so keep bragging about how you get all this great yield with no root space.....your results continue to make you sound retarded.........once again just my OPINION:dance013:

One post you're on your knees begging for attention, the next you're pissing in some guys cereal... make up your mind.

just so you understand....this guy decided to pick a fight with me in another thread...then he came in to my thread talking up a bunch of things that was bullshit......check out pot size for autos I believe was the thread...this guy made himself out to be a dick...and he wasnt even trying to hide it.......:bump:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACBract
Muddy - when its all done maybe we can show pics of root balls to show how crowded roots get in 1 or 2 gal and how big things get in 3 or 5 gal?

My Mi5 in a 5 gal bag produced 74 grams. Theres no way she would have done that in a 1 gal pot/bag. Forget wasting soil, lets talk about wasting plants/wasting yield by not using enough soil.

If what you want is super discrete and super small yield, then keep them in 16 oz cups. If you want enough bud to last more than a day or two, then use at least 2 gal. end ACBRACT

begining STB reply "man, this 300-320 grams i just pulled from 30 1-1.5 foot tall plants in 16 oz cups really sucks. i better use bigger cups next time."

Smokey Enjoys Growing Marijuana
A Brother is a Friend given to you by Nature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by SmokeyTheBear; 04-14-2010 at 05:06 PM..

WOW 10 grams per plant?!!!!...ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC!!!