What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi smogo,

For UK climate, Auto Zamaldelica would be the best choice if you are looking for a strain that delivers trippy effects and finishes outdoors there without problems (if planted early enough). Auto Malawi has a more balanced effect. Our 2 autoflowering strains are only available in feminized format by now. The strain descriptions on our website are detailed and accurate, the effects of all our different strains are well explained there.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Vitulla :)

Such a nice development on your Auto Zamadelica since your last update! :yes:
Looks very healthy and well developed, best wishes for the flowering!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Auto Zamaldelica

Auto Zamaldelica

This is my seeded female Auto Zamaldelica. I'm doing a cross with my Romulan plants. If anything my goal is to get an earlier finishing Romulan plant.

Although I would like to run a punnett square to follow phenotypic traits and expressions. I have two reproduction efforts of two old strains I have acquired recently. I will get into those at another time.

Dubi, this strain is the earliest onset of any strain I've ever grown out. This female had buds forming before the first male had flowers. The Romulan seemed like another heavy hitter from the other side of the tracks. Early onset is everything for greenhouse growing in my part of the world.

I don't care about bud quality only seed maturity. I have 10 weeks from yesterday for seeds to mature. Thank you so much for this great sativa dominant auto flowering genetic.
Peace farmerlion :tiphat:

Nannymouse

farmerlion, the auto zamdelica sounds great, and mouse is a fan of Romulan hybrids. best of luck with that project!

A very generous coloradoan gifted several zamdelica crosses, but got NONE to germ, i figured that they got toasted on a dashboard, or in the mailbox. really sad.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking excellent farmerlion :) A nice small sized sativa expression.
Glad you pollinated her, seeds shouldn't take more than 5-6 weeks to fully form under proper flowering conditions.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Nannymouse, a friend sent me some Ancestral Skunk seeds. They were quarantined for two weeks. I don't know what conditions they faced. I had poor germination rates with them as well.

Dubi, they will certainly get my full attention and cares. Before flowering the aroma was sweet and spicy. Once the pistols started showing up. It's strong cedar with a hint of pepper.

The trichome's are forming nicely on the buds, sugar leaves and stems. She reminds me a lot of the first Golden Tiger I had in 2016 or 17, I forget which it was.

Please everyone welcome Nannymouse to the Ace forum. She's a neighbor and it's my honor to call her a friend. She's a great asset for the cannabis movement here in North Dakota. Not just in supporting change. Also very instrumental in my efforts to donate Meds to patients and making cannabis butter.
Peace farmerlion

MallardDuck

Hi Nannymouse!

Farmerlion welcomed me with open arms when I arrived here not too long ago so I will gladly return the favour. I am sort of a neighbor.... I live in Alberta to the north. Has the season been very wet for you as well?

Anyways welcome again and I would love it if you popped by my thread where I am documenting my first time growing cannabis and showing off my garden a bit. :whee: Its called Auto Ace at the Duckpond in the ACE section.

Much love

MD

Nannymouse

Thanks farmerlion

MallardDuck, it was really a dry year, to start with. Lots of garden stuff just didn't sprout, again, this year. Second year of no carrots, winter squash. However, have been getting some rain, don't think that we've caught up to yearly average, though. The dill patch is doing great, rhubarb finally flowered, so will seed some of that around, no apples. Looks like we'll have some summer squash and tomatoes and maybe some corn. Indoor growing of some veggies, works good...garlic, onions, trying vine type toms, greens. Don't know why people have windows and then do everything to cover them up, why not grow some food!

Nannymouse

...and just to keep on subject, lol, if i ever get to work on autos, i certainly would consider these auto 'sativas', maybe cross into an auto chocolate trip, if that ever gets a chance in my future.

In the old 'pre post-menopause years' some sativas could put me into a shivering paranoid puddle, so am anxious to see if that is still the case.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Looks very nice Chronosync!
Hoping for a massive harvest for you!
Peace farmerlion

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Before flowering the aroma was sweet and spicy. Once the pistols started showing up. It's strong cedar with a hint of pepper.

you exactly described how this pure caryophyllene bottle i have smells, i wonder if that's what it is... you said that's ancestral skunk that smells that way?

Vitulla

Day 39 defoliation today. I was hoping for some stretch before it started flowering but she is short but has budsites everywhere. Very excited for this one

Attachments

• 065C8546-7858-44B4-B8CA-214A58B51E36.jpg
    065C8546-7858-44B4-B8CA-214A58B51E36.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DB9EAC00-8498-49B7-BB96-6AEAE05F2532.jpg
    DB9EAC00-8498-49B7-BB96-6AEAE05F2532.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 45

musigny23

2020 grow

2020 grow

My first auto grow. I had 3 seeds but I mishandled 2 of the sprouts so I have just this one. Doing well so far it seems. July here has had many cool cloudy days which can happen but this has been more than usual. Still, this one is flowering robustly. All white pistils, so still growing.

I haven't kept track of flowering time but I germinated the seed about May 18-20 so this is about 65-66 days from germination.

xbsahyI.jpg

hDsh5Oc.jpg
[/IMG]

musigny23

2020 grow

2020 grow

That growth is ridiculous for 65 days! Nicely done.

Thanks. Having never grown an auto before this is pretty interesting. Flowering started after just 4 or 5 weeks and it was much smaller then. I thought I had screwed up somehow and it was flowering extra early. Maybe that smart pot size trigged it. I thought it was going to end up half this size But I’ve been generous with the organic nutrients and it shows. I can only guess how longer it will go, 2 more weeks? Four?
One hundred days will be at the end of August, so maybe then.

Latest posts

Latest posts