What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

Vitulla

Very nice! How did you get it to be so branchy? Looks very healthy and happy. Great work!
Thank you!
I planted directly in this 7 gallon pot and used a training tool called THe OG spring.
It’s my first go with it but it seems like it really works well and I’m happy with the outcome.
First time I’m using mantis buffered nutrients as well. It was created by a licensed producer in Canada and takes 5ml/1L for the entire grow cycle from seedling till harvest, no flush. It seems to be working well, I’ve never had an auto this happy.
The frost is beginning to appear, I’m hoping these buds plump up and I can hopefully harvest mid sept.
Very very impressed with my first run of Ace seeds and excited to grow some of their photo strains and I need to purchased some more autos from them. Too bad the mail is still slow, but worth the wait!
Cheers!

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Cool! Its good to know these can be tied down with good results as well, and to see a nice example of it working wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Auto Zamaldelica

Auto Zamaldelica

Hello my friends,
Today I will post up some pictures of my little lady. I will be curing her for three months after she's dried. She's fully seeded, I will separate seeds after the curing process is done. This is the #4 phenotype. Very sativa dominant with a beautiful cedar aroma. The buds are very sticky and the reason there is so many male flowers stuck to her.

Sorry for the issues I have posting. Pictures are sideways and small. Way to many steps for such poor results. Icmag you really need to fix this issue for people with tablets.
Peace farmerlion

Attachments

• 20200821_095449.jpg
    20200821_095449.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 94
  • 20200821_095506.jpg
    20200821_095506.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200821_095525.jpg
    20200821_095525.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20200821_095544.jpg
    20200821_095544.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200821_095743.jpg
    20200821_095743.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 93

YukonKronic

Hello my friends,
Today I will post up some pictures of my little lady. I will be curing her for three months after she's dried. She's fully seeded, I will separate seeds after the curing process is done. This is the #4 phenotype. Very sativa dominant with a beautiful cedar aroma. The buds are very sticky and the reason there is so many male flowers stuck to her.

Sorry for the issues I have posting. Pictures are sideways and small. Way to many steps for such poor results. Icmag you really need to fix this issue for people with tablets.
Peace farmerlion

Farmer. If you try cropping a sliver off one side of each pic before uploading it “fixes” orientation into the code. Then select “original only” from menu at top of screen when posting picture URL’s. That’s what I have to do on my phone anyway.,

b8man

Veteran
So I grew three Auto Zams in soil, outdoors, in the east of England - all germinated on 1st June.

One was very NL dominant with darker green leaves and fairly typical indica growth covered with lots of resin. The other two were very nicely structured sativa looking phenos with huge buds, one with a thick main cola, the other with a more x-mas tree shape. All three had pleasant, complex smells that were pungent enough to have my neighbors sniffing the air suspiciously. I'm bad at describing the smells but there were elements of pine, orange, lime, with more mango coming from the sativas. It's a nice and very familiar cannabis smell.

Well, the UK weather got very wet, hot and humid for a while there, so my three little Auto Zams didn't stand a chance. Budrot was spotted at 7.5 weeks and despite cutting it out as fast as I could it was spreading fast. So the other day, at 8weeks, i had to cut them all. Yield isn't bad considering, but they really needed another couple of weeks to plump up and finish off.

Still, it'll provide some variety in the coming months. I'll be curing this for about 3 months before testing it properly. If it provides a nice vape then I'll run the others another year - probably indoors so I can control that humidity a bit.

Incredible strain as far as vigor is concerned though - great work Ace!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Farmer. If you try cropping a sliver off one side of each pic before uploading it “fixes” orientation into the code. Then select “original only” from menu at top of screen when posting picture URL’s. That’s what I have to do on my phone anyway.,

I concur. Slight crop even on just left side of original picture puts everything in correct orientation.

Best.

b8man

Veteran
Just tried the first sample from the NL looking pheno. It's a really, really nice high. Strong and extremely pleasant with more body than I expected. Floaty, dreamy, calm, relaxed.

Can't believe it comes from something I grew outdoors in the UK.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I have to admit that I have always sucked growing autos... this one has changed my perception of them 200%.

Took a couple quick pix of her after 24h darkness prior to hang her to dry on Sunday:

picture.php

picture.php

around 1.2m/50" tall canopy from pot to top.

Gonna have to source some more jars... love luxury problems!!! :D

So looks like there are three phenos?

- NL: short, stout, tightly packed, strong aromas
- NLD leaning: like this one. Packed but buds have zamaldelica structure
- NLD pheno: like Farmerlion's, selected tropical sat structure.

Smell on this is close to zamaldelica, citric/perfumey, aromatic resins (cedar) overtones with a faint mangoish touch.

Aromas are definitely empowered ala NL.

Cannot wait to sample her!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Try posting a pic of her... I think I took this one at almost 13 weeks, depends on the pheno, plant development, environmental conditions and how "well done" you like them...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'd say minimum two weeks, but they speed up swelling at the end so maybe less...

as yours is trained I'm not that sure, budding wise remembers me the more NL leaning pheno, so could perfectly be in two weeks.

Maybe three... keep an eye on buds for standalone calyxes drying.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful expression Vitulla :) Looks like she is almost like Zamaldelica photperiod expression (of strong Zamal and Thai influence) with none or barely no rudelaris or NL indica influence.

She still will need 1 month more of flowering approx. She is enjoying a lot your good cares and the sunny terrace she is growing up ;) Keep up the good work!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Damn repuk! :D What an explosive flowering she had! She really enjoyed the lumens of our strong spanish sun!

Amazing yield for an autoflowering plant, hope the harvest fulls up many jars and wish you and your family enjoy with your Auto Zamaldelica flowers while waiting for the finish of the photoperiod strains. Take care!

I have to admit that I have always sucked growing autos... this one has changed my perception of them 200%.

Took a couple quick pix of her after 24h darkness prior to hang her to dry on Sunday:

Cannot wait to sample her!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest farmerlion :) Hope the seeds she is carrying produce interesting offspring. I think a small part of the main cola got a bit of botrytis, to avoid fungus spread in the greenhouse carefully try to remove the affected parts of the flowers and all the brown leaf from inside the buds. Heavily seeded plants are usually more prone to fungus too.

Hello my friends,
Today I will post up some pictures of my little lady. I will be curing her for three months after she's dried. She's fully seeded, I will separate seeds after the curing process is done. This is the #4 phenotype. Very sativa dominant with a beautiful cedar aroma. The buds are very sticky and the reason there is so many male flowers stuck to her. Peace farmerlion

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi b8man,

Sorry to hear about the loss of part of the yield due to botrytis, but glad you are pleased with the quality of what you managed to harvest ;)

Just tried the first sample from the NL looking pheno. It's a really, really nice high. Strong and extremely pleasant with more body than I expected. Floaty, dreamy, calm, relaxed.

Can't believe it comes from something I grew outdoors in the UK.

Vitulla

Beautiful expression Vitulla :) Looks like she is almost like Zamaldelica photperiod expression (of strong Zamal and Thai influence) with none or barely no rudelaris or NL indica influence.

She still will need 1 month more of flowering approx. She is enjoying a lot your good cares and the sunny terrace she is growing up ;) Keep up the good work!

Dubi, given another month of growth and how big she has become, so you think it would be a good idea to bring her and be out alone in a 2x2 tent under 1 cob light? There she can be a little warmer then outside right now around 15 degrees Celsius and be given more light then she is currently getting...I’m at 45.5 N to give you an idea.
Would this shock her? Or would she appreciate it?
Thank you!

Vitulla

Chopped:
15 weeks and 1 day

Could of maybe went longer but cold temps and rain forced me to chop. Now for the dry and cure before sampling. Would love to run these indoors too, would be adding some to my next order

Attachments

• 3B7F8CE7-61C2-4699-81DA-98315154EDA1.jpg
    3B7F8CE7-61C2-4699-81DA-98315154EDA1.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 1701674C-3852-438D-A677-759E9FE02221.jpg
    1701674C-3852-438D-A677-759E9FE02221.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 77
  • 29CE1909-7DA5-4EE9-8FFE-C42E60344CAB.jpg
    29CE1909-7DA5-4EE9-8FFE-C42E60344CAB.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 75

thedudefresco

I'd say minimum two weeks, but they speed up swelling at the end so maybe less...

as yours is trained I'm not that sure, budding wise remembers me the more NL leaning pheno, so could perfectly be in two weeks.

Maybe three... keep an eye on buds for standalone calyxes drying.

hey man! can you clarify what you mean by the buds on calyxes drying?

I got a photoperiod zam outdoors in late flower, and this might be happening to me.