What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

zedhead

HB, Sorry bro, I been quite busy lately, moving and all.. I did read your post about a week ago but probably went to sleep soon after, not been on here since. Just a flying visit now as it's late.

All my autoHaze known as FON are the 3rd and 4th generation. I have decided not to use any of this f3/f4 stock as all plants I've grown seem to show symptoms of the 'virus'. I assumed any breeding to other strains woud as pass on the 'virus' to the new line. It is still puzzling how me and a few other growers seem to be plagued by it and many other growers are not when we all have grown my infected stock (seed and clone) .

Well it's good to know many growers haven't ended up with symptoms in all their plants.

I'll try pop back on here soon. Have a busy week ahead now, moving home next weekend.

Peace,
Zed

treeofsatta

OMG! This looks amazing! La Buena Hierba, did you decide to open a seedbank company online? I would love to try these strains as I really really love haze plants but can only grow outdoors so would really like to see what the UK outdoors could produce.

cheers

~Satta

Benefit

Hi friend! Do you plan to breed an early or auto flowering plants wich will begin flower very quick after germination with long time of flowering? Is it right?

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HB, Sorry bro, I been quite busy lately, moving and all.. I did read your post about a week ago but probably went to sleep soon after, not been on here since. Just a flying visit now as it's late.

All my autoHaze known as FON are the 3rd and 4th generation. I have decided not to use any of this f3/f4 stock as all plants I've grown seem to show symptoms of the 'virus'. I assumed any breeding to other strains woud as pass on the 'virus' to the new line. It is still puzzling how me and a few other growers seem to be plagued by it and many other growers are not when we all have grown my infected stock (seed and clone) .

Well it's good to know many growers haven't ended up with symptoms in all their plants.

I'll try pop back on here soon. Have a busy week ahead now, moving home next weekend.

Peace,
Zed

great my friend you testing you seeds let us know how they get on.

It is indeed puzzling that you and some others have some sort of virus?
i have no ideer what is this virus i never have any signs of a virus in my offspring from you FON.
oke my friend good luck

Peace

OMG! This looks amazing! La Buena Hierba, did you decide to open a seedbank company online? I would love to try these strains as I really really love haze plants but can only grow outdoors so would really like to see what the UK outdoors could produce.

cheers

~Satta

hi thanks they look indeed amazing
(and taste amazing too:smokeit:)

Some of my Auto Haze strains will be begin this summer at a seedbank for selling
they will be indeed great for northernclimets.

Hi friend! Do you plan to breed an early or auto flowering plants wich will begin flower very quick after germination with long time of flowering? Is it right?

hi my good friend
sorry bro but the af lines that take a longer flower usually have a longer period of veg tis is jus how they seem to be, i havnt been able to find a af line that has a short to no veg period but a long flower
but still trying too work on it:biggrin:

Hi, can anyone elaborate on the 'virus'?

i dont know only Zedhead have this mistery virus and some of his grew i think.
My Auto Haze is difriend strain

Nope, the only person ive ever heard even mention this so called virus is zed, but as far as im aware his auto haze is not the same as lbh's auto haze!

my Auto Haze is difrend but i have some beans of crosses of Zed's FON Haze too in freeze

greetz LBH

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yum, this auto-haze looks great ! thumbs up for the great work buena hierba !

Irie !

Hoi buena hierba!

Just dropping by to show my appreciation. There's still a lot of work to be done after crossing with that ace's oldtimers haze x thai, but it's gonna be sooo good :) .
You know how some haze smells fruity or lemony or all kinds of smells, but having that typical haze taste/smell in the cross would be lovely imo.

@zedhead. Hi! I was following your work on planet ganja. Too bad about the virus, lots of succes with the new projects!

On planet ganja there was someone (I forgot the name) testing an auto sativa made by lowlife. I've been kind of waiting for that release but haven't seen anything about it since.. Anyone know anything about it? I've tried contacting lowlife seeds but didn't succeed.

MrBlatent

Stone Locust

that would be Ch@ppers then, hes on and off the forums. should be on when the season picks up i would expect.

stay safe,

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here some pic sneak preview on my Auto Haze seedgrow selection .
they are difriend auto haze crosses and have difriend ages.
just see the first seeds (sack) and what too share some of the pic with you guy's :D
i think almost 2 weeks ago polleneted by males some les that 2 day's
hope too get the first seeds in 5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks

Sour Diesel Haze smells like sour diesel hazy mix
the auto haze is all Haze (lot of difrends smells ,sweed fruity aroma wood spysy aroma and real hazy)
autoHaze x auto blue berry smells real fruity hazy
the others smell verry good too:dance013:

Plantator

Veteran
Hello
Verry nice work LBH !! I dream about haze in Poland . Its something imposible here with normal 12/12 strains outdoors. Mayby someday we can grow youre auto haze

Latest posts

Latest posts