What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Haze hybreeds

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi here some bud pic of My Haze X Auto AK47

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the cat hairs on the chair the cat whas zitting there:xmasnut:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this where the last auto Haze's

LBH

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guy's

How many days flowering you aiming for?

i m trýing too breed for a rowd 13 till 14 week of flowering (in my new haze backcrosses)
i am not trying too make a fast finisching sativa/Haze
i believe that the quality sativa effect needs longer flowering.
i not breeding thise auto haze for people who are breeding for a quick $buck ore smoke
it wil be for the real sativa/haze lover's
who want too breed outdoor in colder/ northren climate .
without having problems as budrot and mold as we now have with late/long fowering sativas/haze's in the colder/ northren climate.

but i also making some nice Sour Diesel Haze and AK47 Haze mixes and more that will be quicker finnest in flowering.

LBH

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes mate, I did see this thread before they took their 5 star hotel, but it was just started... Gonna get into it after luxury christmas meal with loved ones and big spliffs of 1.5-3 year old stash of sativas :D

M

mossy

WOW LBH..

I have just been catching up...

Damn Good Work my friend.

Congratulations on getting a sticky..you deserve it..Lots of hard work. :yes:

Here some pictures of S.A.G.E & SOUR DIESEL HAZE
mmm...mmm...mmm..those naked ladies had me drooling m8.

I'm going back for another scroll..
lots of reading to catch up on..
lots of beautiful girls to look at..

Inspirational thread..Congratulations....:respect:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Herbalistic and Mossy ,good to see both your guy's back on the forum .

hope you guy;s wil injoy growing next summer auto Haze crosses
LBH

*stitch*

very good plants

very good plants

yes it is true, here we can see a long and hard work, no many people have done this job with sativas... congraculation

zedhead

La Buena Hierba.. Hey bro,you got some wonderful autoHaze lines coming along there. Nice to see you've got some of my genetics in the mix too. Though I am concerned whether those genetics were from the f2s or the f3s I made...

My autoHaze was bred from a fully auto female AK47/LR hybrid (bred by Mdanzig), which I pollinated with an OriginalHaze male (SkunkmanSam's stock). I send out seeds from f1, f2 and f3 lines but the f3 got hit by a virus, back in late 2007. I gave the 'headsup' (warning) on the dodgy f3s to as many people as I could as I knew some beans had been passed to other growers.

Main symptoms of the virus is the lower leaves turn brown and dying from 3 weeks into flower and also mutant leaf growth, looking a bit like insect damage - random holes in leaves and crimpled, twisted growth . This progresses up the plant until only the smaller bud leaves are remaining. This causes significant loss in yield and leaves the plant prone to further infection by inscets etc. Infected plants tend to have weaker root systems by mid-flower and end up leaning over as the main roots become soft and bendy. It seems to be very infectious through contact and also passed on by pests. All equipment must be sterelised and infected stock burned or flushed down the toilet, if any hope of clearing the virus from a grow area. Basically a totally fresh start. The possibly virus came from clones that had been brought into the growroom from being outdoors for several months, though I can't be certain how found it's way into my crops. I lost (culled as there's no cure, except perhaps cloning fresh stock from tissue culture of the meristem. This is said to be the only virus-free part. A skilled technique used by nurseries to maintain healthy stock) all my mother and father plants I had collected over the previous 4 years, and several seeds lines which had become infected.. It was a sad time.. :(

OldtimersHaze is a strain I had been wanting to breed into my autoHaze project before the latest generation . I stil have seeds form the earlier generations so can restart when practical to do so. I'm moving home in a couple of weeks so can't do anything at the moment.

I am very keen to get my autoHaze project going again, it is a wonderful smoke, quite unique. It still had quite a variety in phenos as I had only got as far as making f4s, the f4 were to be the Forces of Nature (FON) strain once I had inbred further to stabilise certain traits. I will restart the with project with the f2s I have saved as I know these are virus free. I found about 25% auto phenos in the f2s, and about 80% or so in the f3s.

Do you know what generation the autoHaze genetics of mine are, the ones you have been working with..?

The first 5 pics on the first page of this thread look like typical phenotypes from my stock. Looking a little shabby, possibly down to grow conditions. I know many phenos displayed freaky growth. I am unsure whether all the phenos like this were caused by the virus or just genetic/enviro expression. Some growers had those shabby phenos and said they had no virus probs in any other/subsequent crops. But a friend who grew out some infected autoHaze outdoors ended up infecting his indoor crop, probably through touch and using same tools for pruning both crops.

Let me know if you have any questions.. Not meaning to worry you but it's better to know these things! I sincerely hope all your stock is fine. All other pics I'v seen on this thread look healthy so you've probably nothing to worry about. :)

Peace,
Zed

MrBlatent

Zed!

Zed!

Nice to see you again mate, quite glad i signed up here as i was about to pop the second half of the beans you sent out (A1 line maybe?)

Do you know where the rest of the UK outdoor crowd chill now?

*To the OP: Sorry bout the thread jack*

Just did quick search and it looks like every ones here, ignore me!

would be good to know what generation these beans are mind, FON A1 as far as i remember.
i`ve not been able to have a setup for a while now and probably wont risk it as i have many more autos going in the same room.

Last edited:

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Zed my friend the first one have you genitics in it (it whas not mine plant)
they sey it whas the f4 of the Forces of Nature (FON) strain ?
you sent some too Holland but they dinent grow good (i they give up)
i have some crosses of this plant wow what a great smoke it is.
DAM so sorry too hear from this virus hope will never get it

working for now only on my own Autoflowering Haze what is a Auto AK47 X O Haze
so no virus here.

sorry for my bad english

LBH