What's new

Auto Afghani

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dunno did you start yours from seed or a cutting ? I know someone here is getting this cut to so it could be.

S_a_H

Tropic

ACBract, I presume you're talking about World of Seeds Auto Afghan Kush, right? If so it is not the same as this Auto Affie, which is only available as a clone as far as I know.
:joint:

C

cork144

lucky man getting ahold of that clone,

lets hope your skills and your planning will work wonders for the canna community.

good luck.

dmt

Veteran
im waiting for a cut from the east coast. supposed to be a legend out there they say. im hoping my homboy will come through with them soon, less talkin more walkin, he described to me what sound like a mighty mite plant, d

ACBract

ACBract, I presume you're talking about World of Seeds Auto Afghan Kush, right? If so it is not the same as this Auto Affie, which is only available as a clone as far as I know.
:joint:

That answers my question. Definitely two different strains. Mine was from seed that I got from a reputable seed seller across the pond: World of seeds Auto Afghan Kush is what I have - deffinately true autoflowering at three and a half weeks.
Now that I know the difference between the two I'm starting to want one of those clone only Auto Affie - with a name like that I assume its mostly Indica like most "Afghan" strains - I do like the heavily medicinal effects of the Indicas.

Trichfarmer

im waiting for a cut from the east coast. supposed to be a legend out there they say. im hoping my homboy will come through with them soon, less talkin more walkin, he described to me what sound like a mighty mite plant, d

dont worry ,she will be on the way very soon.
And yes Mighty mite is in the genetics back in early 90's, id say 92 to 93 it was introduced , this is where the auto tendencies come from
I know some people doubt that I am the one that started this clone in 96, but to those that dont want to listen that it was me, that is there loss i am afraid. A plant with these traits is somewhat rare as everyone knows, for more than one of us to have been the one that started the cut and spread it around would be much more than a coincidence i think in such a small province. And if the others around was a cross of the aa it wouldnt likely be autoflowering , as any crosses made with it did not auto flower.
anyway, not important as i know the truth and so do the people that should.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Reibsi

Reibsi

I just got a PM from Reibsi and he tells me he is working on many nice crosses. So hopefully we'll be seeing some of them soon.

S_a_H

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I just got a PM from Reibsi and he tells me he is working on many nice crosses. So hopefully we'll be seeing some of them soon.

S_a_H

I remember reading something on UDG

are they going to be available to the public

dmt

Veteran
dont worry ,she will be on the way very soon.
And yes Mighty mite is in the genetics back in early 90's, id say 92 to 93 it was introduced , this is where the auto tendencies come from
I know some people doubt that I am the one that started this clone in 96, but to those that dont want to listen that it was me, that is there loss i am afraid. A plant with these traits is somewhat rare as everyone knows, for more than one of us to have been the one that started the cut and spread it around would be much more than a coincidence i think in such a small province
anyway, not important as i know the truth and so do the people that should.

sweet trich, cant waitd

O

organizedcrime

a very generous member sent me this clone once but unfortunately the post office kept the package and the babes died in the hands of federal employees

oh welllllll... hope it gets spread around and i can get my hands on it in the future

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
are they going to be available to the public

He didn't say anything about that just answered a couple questions I had asked about the affy cut. But did list these crosses that he was working on.

: NL #2 x Auto Afi
: NL #5 x Auto-Afi
: NL #5 x Bubble gum x Auto Afi
: Bubba Kush x NL #5 x Auto Afi
; Bubba Kush x NL #5 x Bubble Gum x Auto Afi
: GG#5 x Auto Afi
: GG#5 x Mighty Durban
: GG#5 x Early Mighty Durban.

S_a_H

Trichfarmer

Affie does make some decent crosses. It tend to take 2 weeks off the flowering time for outdoors.
There are a few of us working on some AA crosses out there. I am also femming the AA so i will have s1 auto affie seeds
I am starting some bluestreak seeds today i received from a fellow memeber here, and crossing it with the AA, should make for a nice auto for outdoors this summer
Most of the work i do with the AA will be in the direction of auto Flowers, Although i may cross her with a few regular strains in the future. I am thinking on hitting a chemdogs sist3er s1 with AA fem pollen, as well as a chem x bb , with the aa fem pollen
I am also getting some seeds from a local freind that he made with the creator of Auto affie, I got the seed for AA in 95, and the breeder of the strain inbreeeds every year outside and has changed the aa characteristics drasticly. You almost cant even tell its the same strain as it was mid 90's. Anyway a freind of mine ,got together with the aa breeder a couple years ago, the aa breeder collected pollen from his outside plants, and they plant 2000 every year, so he had a big number of seedlings to select from, they then pollinated a freezeland clone with the aa pollen, I am going to receive some of these seeds in the next couple days. I willl take a male from these and pollenate the aa with it . which should be interesting

Flying Goat

Awesome thread, gentlemen. I've been searching for this plant for over 10 years now. I had one very like this & kept her several years, but had to liquidate before my 3 years overseas (2005-2008). To my knowledge, it never had a name, but it must be the same (or very close relative to) plant.

I went out of remission against my fibromyalgia while in Australia, which was one of my deciding factors in returning home. Now I'm struggling to get my health back & dealing with chronic pain. This particular plant was awesome against pain, especially spinal & bone pain & migraine headaches. I had neck surgery in 1998 & the Oxycontin was not holding me for pain, but I had access to this plant & it damped it down enough that I could sleep & recover.

Now, hurting like a bitch from costochondritis (inflammation of joint spaces of previously fractured ribs), unable to take a deep breath, & coughing from bronchitis (coughing so much it caused the inflammation)... I'd give anything to have this plant again...

...so I fight on for medical MJ in Alabama.

You guys keep track of her & someone PM me if anything goes public or becomes available.

Cheers.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I plan on putting it to the test myself.

But I first plan on growing it out and seeing what it has to show.

After that we'll see what comes.

S_a_H

C

ChynaRyder

Awesome thread, gentlemen. I've been searching for this plant for over 10 years now. I had one very like this & kept her several years, but had to liquidate before my 3 years overseas (2005-2008). To my knowledge, it never had a name, but it must be the same (or very close relative to) plant.

I went out of remission against my fibromyalgia while in Australia, which was one of my deciding factors in returning home. Now I'm struggling to get my health back & dealing with chronic pain. This particular plant was awesome against pain, especially spinal & bone pain & migraine headaches. I had neck surgery in 1998 & the Oxycontin was not holding me for pain, but I had access to this plant & it damped it down enough that I could sleep & recover.

Now, hurting like a bitch from costochondritis (inflammation of joint spaces of previously fractured ribs), unable to take a deep breath, & coughing from bronchitis (coughing so much it caused the inflammation)... I'd give anything to have this plant again...

...so I fight on for medical MJ in Alabama.

You guys keep track of her & someone PM me if anything goes public or becomes available.

Cheers.

I too am honing in on this plant for the same reason, and should have at least some version of it here soon. An afghan dom with these characteristics has perfect pain meds written all over it.

slater

soon i feel your quest will come together ....i too am wanting some aa crosses, working on mmxaa and nl5xmm, nppxmm for now...

keep teh faith s@h , whats mine is yours

Trichfarmer

No worries ChynaRyder, we will get the aa genes one way or another :)
and flying goat, Theres a good chance you could get your hands on this as well, send me a PM if you like, oh wait, I dont have 50 posts, Join UDG and PM me there then :0