What's new

Auto Afghani

C

ChynaRyder

So if this plant got the auto tendencies from mighty mite, where did mighty mite pick them up???...was it a ruderalis cross way down deep that gave It the auto traits? Same deal for Guerrilla Gold?

dmt

Veteran
ive heard the mm is a 100% himalayan with auto tendencies. the mm might have been around 15-20 years , maybe more.

there really isnt any canadian seed banks on this website surprisingly. between "bc bud", propoganda, marc emery's ego and the dea, most well known bc breeders moved to spain from serious police pressure in canada. how unfortunate. i love all the fresh canadian classics, d

Flying Goat

What an AWESOME group of people! This "work together for the cure" spirit is what I have been searching for since OG & CW shut down!

We all have something to contribute, and I'm sitting on some nice surprises.

ChynaRyder - from what I have read, you & I have MUCH in common. Glad to meet a friend & fellow Garcia fan.

Puffster

lots of prima canadian stuff to be found still....they are the ones to look for when you are growing @ 55N and above..them and the danes ofcourse, the danes have some kickass strains as well

Mr.Meds

I've had MM once and have never been able to locate it since. Definitely an amazing plant that would be one of the first in my line for breeding.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok its been awhile but I have gotten half of this project and i'll be starting it by looking for the male I need since that is all I have to go with now.

The other half is Tom Hills Pure Haze and with 75% females I think that I may need to start half of my seeds. I just got ten packs of the Haze from Tom. ( I know there is only 9 shown the other was put into the safety deposit box before I got home. )

I am also thinking of crossing the Haze to DJ Shorts Flodica.

S_a_H

Attachments

• TH Pure Haze.jpg
    TH Pure Haze.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly only one of the Haze seeds did anything and sex is still unknown.

BUT

The Auto Affie has taken root and has started putting on some new growth. :jump:

S_a_H

Attachments

• Auto Afghani 003.jpg
    Auto Afghani 003.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 16

vicious bee

Here's some Early Wonder Skunk x Auto Affie
This one was really super fast flowering. It got no height and started flowering right away. I'm doing nothing with it. Too fast I already have plants that will do that. I had 3 like this.
picture.php

This is some of the males. The one in the front center is CHE. Most of the males were really impressive. I'm very pleased with them.
picture.php

CHE close up
picture.php

Next male CHB. It grew into the light and got a little burn. Has copious flowers. Lotsa pollen.
picture.php

CHB
picture.php

The next on the left is CHC. It doesn't look like it in this picture but I believe it's the best male. It had way more flowers but many have been removed while collecting pollen. It had roughly the same as CHB but it also had a lot of resin. Very sticky plant. Much more so than the rest.
picture.php

CHC
picture.php

The female CHD is the one in the corner. It has way too many leaves. I have four or five more females that are later and I don't have pictures of yet. Two of the later ones have much better buds. CHD does look better now this is an older picture but still too many leaves. It's perfect in terms of length of growing time. I think it's supposed to go 100 days until finish.
picture.php

Closer and yes I know it's curled. It's hot where it's at and not a lot I can do about it right now. It'll just have to suffer.
picture.php

Strange pistils coming from the stem
picture.php

Bad shot of bud
picture.php

I already pollinated it a few days ago with many different autos. Trying to keep the long flowering period but up the buddishnish (is that a word?). I have a few more. Two look like winners but are not as far along as this one. If anyone is interested I'll post pics of them. I'm going to cut and dry the little one tomorrow. Try a smoke next week when dry. There's a lot of variability in it right now. A couple are not even flowering after a long time. I may hit them with some auto pollen and see if I can come up with some 100 or so day autos. Right now I would say the males are real sports. Very impressed. The pictures don't do them justice. So I'm also crossing the male pollen with other plants.

vicious bee

So if this plant got the auto tendencies from mighty mite, where did mighty mite pick them up???...was it a ruderalis cross way down deep that gave It the auto traits? Same deal for Guerrilla Gold?
I've heard two versions of the origins of Mighty Mite. One is someone was growing weed over many years in Canada and noticed that some of his plants were early and he kept breeding them. Another is that it's a chance cross of some ruderalis that was brought into Canada from hemp farmers that were growing it for seed and seed oil. They could get two crops a year. I don't know what the truth is.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Auto Affie just got transplanted into a 7 gallon pot of veg dirt and placed right under a 400w CMH light. Later this week i'll go back clean her some and try to get some possible cuttings off of her shortly.

S_a_H

Attachments

• Auto Affie.jpg
    Auto Affie.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Auto Affie (2).jpg
    Auto Affie (2).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 17

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Auto Afghani

I know that I started a thread in the past and I was lucky to get a couple indoor grows done but not any outdoor grows and I lost the cutting in a move.

So I asked nicely and was regifted this beauty to give it another go. I have a couple different ways to go with it but right now I am just going to run this plant now and I have taken 5 cuttings from it so I can now start getting ready for Spring.

The first possible cross is to some Exodus F2 seeds from Rockster the other is Red Stem Kalimist x Red Stem Dutch Passion FLO seeds got from Mr. Alkaline. But you never know I have so many other packs of seeds.

She is in a 3 gallon smart pot with a 50/50 mix of Sunshine Rainforest soil mix and FoxFarm Happy Frog.

S_a_H

Attachments

• Auto Afghani.JPG
    Auto Afghani.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 19
  • Auto Afghani (2).jpg
    Auto Afghani (2).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Auto Afghani (3).jpg
    Auto Afghani (3).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Auto Afghani (4).jpg
    Auto Afghani (4).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Ex cheese 001.JPG
    Ex cheese 001.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 17

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Very nice S_a_H :)

any chance you make some fem selved seeds with this plant and getting em to server fund....... I doont dought for a second they will be the fastest sold beens the second they are dropped.... im willing to drop what ever to grab some of those beens and I know of about 6 other members that are the same... even 5 packs mate you make em and well take em.. :)

p.s your project that you out layed sounds great.. tagged :)

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
still confused how a strain that you can clone and requires a photo period to flower an Auto?
The name should be changed, all it does is confuse people.

By original definition Auto-Flowering plants are 100% Photo Period Neutral. This strain is just very Photo Period sensitive, requiring short darkness periods to flower but, it still does require a photo period to flower, it is in no way an AUTO.

SGS

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is it the Auto Affie cut S_a_H?
Very nice pics and project :yes:

=K

Yes I got it from someone that got it from Reibsi.

Very nice S_a_H :)

any chance you make some fem selved seeds with this plant and getting em to server fund....... I doont dought for a second they will be the fastest sold beens the second they are dropped.... im willing to drop what ever to grab some of those beens and I know of about 6 other members that are the same... even 5 packs mate you make em and well take em.. :)

p.s your project that you out layed sounds great.. tagged :)

I'll be doing something just not sure yet several outside factors are playing into it that I don't want to go into but someone is getting close to releasing them. Not sure if it is a straight cross or something else. Right now the biggest concern I have is paying my rent. Plus I want to do a Flodica seed run before I lose the last of my seed.

Happy Thanksgiving to all....:tiphat:

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still confused how a strain that you can clone and requires a photo period to flower an Auto?
The name should be changed, all it does is confuse people.

By original definition Auto-Flowering plants are 100% Photo Period Neutral. This strain is just very Photo Period sensitive, requiring short darkness periods to flower but, it still does require a photo period to flower, it is in no way an AUTO.

SGS

After seeing how easily you are confused that is a good idea but since it is NOT my strain it is NOT my place to rename it.

Now when I have done some work and its no longer Auto Afghani anymore i'll change the name.

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts