What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Here's an update on the three hillside blue dream clones.
Pretty happy with how these ones are going. Lottle hard to tell but they're around the 3-4ft tall mark.
20230123_143402.jpg
20230123_143434.jpg
20230123_143452.jpg

Brother Nature

full
Looking good man. You guys had the crazy weather down there we've been having up these ways?

My lone outdoor has been loving it though. Is from some seeds I made from the kwik seeds c99 I ran. Weirdest plant, she sat in her seedling stage for a good 4-5 weeks, then grew two heads naturally, vegged incredibly slowly, so I put her outside with the 4 other less than stellar seedlings I had and she ended up the only female. Is sitting in the corner of my yard, not a very sunny position, but is still chugging along. I'm interested to see what she turns into.

full

Crotch baby...

full

full
full

full

full

budsnblunts

Veteran
full
Looking good man. You guys had the crazy weather down there we've been having up these ways?

My lone outdoor has been loving it though. Is from some seeds I made from the kwik seeds c99 I ran. Weirdest plant, she sat in her seedling stage for a good 4-5 weeks, then grew two heads naturally, vegged incredibly slowly, so I put her outside with the 4 other less than stellar seedlings I had and she ended up the only female. Is sitting in the corner of my yard, not a very sunny position, but is still chugging along. I'm interested to see what she turns into.

full

Crotch baby...

full

full
full

full

full
Its been a veg flower veg flower type of season that's for sure man. We've had a few weeks of solid sun here which has really helped but this seasons been a hit and miss mostly. Every plant I've seen has some type of re veg going in whether its th three bladed leaves or single blades.. that narrow bladed plant looks soooopp familiar man, what is it?

Brother Nature

It's a c99 from Kwik seeds, every plant I've run from these seeds, including the crosses and second gen c99s I've made, have shown the exact same leaf structure by flower time. Seems to be the single dominating trait. This is the only one that's shown the single and tri leaf thing though. I'd put that to being grown in a shady part of the garden, she started out pretty stout and indica looking, but who knows. I'm trying to clone her to see what she does indoors.

SHO774

Here's an update on the three hillside blue dream clones.
Pretty happy with how these ones are going. Lottle hard to tell but they're around the 3-4ft tall mark.
View attachment 18804398 View attachment 18804399 View attachment 18804400
Any advice on getting them to stay in veg after taking em outside? Strain specific? All the clones I chuck outside go straight to head although I haven't tried with a heavy leaning sativa. I have a nice bubba kush that is sativa dominant, that said it flowers in 8 weeks.

SHO774

Bit of what I've got going on currently. Mendo purps and bubba kush clones.
20230121_165608.jpg
20230121_165648.jpg
20230121_165654.jpg
20230121_165923.jpg
20230121_165939.jpg
And then seed plants, critical skunk, blue kush, sour diesel, Neville haze/mullumbimby x blue dream.
20230121_170050.jpg
20230121_170101.jpg
20230121_170734.jpg
20230121_171931.jpg
20230121_172244.jpg
Only thing not flowering is the Neville although good to know I've got some seed that goes full season as it's my first time growing it.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Bit of what I've got going on currently. Mendo purps and bubba kush clones. View attachment 18804694 View attachment 18804695 View attachment 18804696 View attachment 18804698 View attachment 18804700 And then seed plants, critical skunk, blue kush, sour diesel, Neville haze/mullumbimby x blue dream. View attachment 18804701 View attachment 18804702 View attachment 18804704 View attachment 18804705 View attachment 18804706 Only thing not flowering is the Neville although good to know I've got some seed that goes full season as it's my first time growing it.
Hey man, this year the only thing I've done different between the seedlings and clones was planting time. Usually I plant mid November and miss the hard winds and hail that stay for about two weeks. But this time it was all backwards, planted the seedlings when I thought it was safe and had about a monthbof overcast rubbish weather. Those clones get sunlight from 6 in the morning to 8.30 at night and it has really helped keeping them happy. They are quite bushy for their height, so I suppose it was just planting them in well sunlit areas and in a nice window of weather.. most my clones usually go to flower with the odd one doing okay. Your gardens are looking beautiful all.the same man. How does that mullimby madness x blu dream go?
20220321_182344.jpg

This was a fresian dew clone that done alright, planted around December last year and grew alright for being in a swamp.

SHO774

@budsnblunts Cheers for the info, I guess a place for me to start would be more light exposure. Still fairly new to cutting game. Nice to not deal with too many painful to trim reveggers I guess. As to how nice the mullum is I'll have to wait and see. The dude who gave it to me grew some proper trees of it. I plan to chuck some pollen on a couple cuttings.

Brother Nature

Damn guys, stay safe out there. Think you Ozzies are going to get some of our leftover weather. From my understanding you're a lot better prepared for it than we were.

We were pretty good where I'm at now, but went to my old spot over the weekend and it was not great. Met this fellow trying to cross the deluge at high tide...

Think you Ozzies have a saying over there "If it's flooded, forget it." We coulda listened to that lol

18707707-6c03733c4ad40fd7c937797673968a07.jpg

budsnblunts

Veteran
Damn guys, stay safe out there. Think you Ozzies are going to get some of our leftover weather. From my understanding you're a lot better prepared for it than we were.

We were pretty good where I'm at now, but went to my old spot over the weekend and it was not great. Met this fellow trying to cross the deluge at high tide...

Think you Ozzies have a saying over there "If it's flooded, forget it." We coulda listened to that lol

Far out man, hopefully things dry up quickly there...

Pumpkin

Veteran
Some really nice plants out there!!? Congrats 🎇

Just got my new light. Fc 3000 mars hydro. I'm not sure all of them are still in veg. I guess I'll find out soon. The light may have came too late.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Veteran

Shit, is that your car in the ditch? No need to answer. I have got my cars pretty stuck in the past, but not that stuck 😂

Last edited: