What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Pumpkin

Veteran
PXL_20230118_014158447.jpg

PXL_20230118_014229122.jpg

Making a start. Didn't get as many seed up as I would have liked. Can get away with it if I can stop them flowering too soon.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Exciting pumpkin, can't wait to see how these turn out.
Hopefully not mouldy as fuck :) looking at buying a couple of those mars hydro lights, just small ones. Do two plants a planter, so 16 total and any spares around the captain's chair in pots. Going to buy 4 shitty pedestal fans in case I need additional airflow for the damp but out of weather flowering. Lights on from 7pm to 11pm. When the leaves touch the neighbours, I'll turn the light off and let them go. That is the current plan. All suggestions welcome.

Only issue with the lights is all the bugs and moths and beetles!

The lights a warm 3 watt LEDs. Just repurposed. 33 watts in total. When the plants get bigger that will have to change.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Veteran
Oh, also, I might sts my best looking plant to make some fresh feminised seed. Will just move it out of the lights a couple of weeks earlier and treat it. Put it far away and paperbag some pollen to potential parents. Going to be a bit of a crap shoot for genetics.

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor
ALL governments are service corporations no different to Macdonalds, they do NOT write Laws they write policy which does not apply to living flesh and blood men and women UNLESS they have a valid contract with them.
Ask the following questions;
1: Are you claiming that I/we the people property?
2: Do you have a valid contract stating that I/we the people property?
3: Do you have a valid contract with the Australian Government that I/we the people property?
If they answer yes to all 3 then require proof in writing.
If they answer no to all 3 then they have NO authority over you UNLESS they can prove you have trespassed against a living flesh and blood man or woman (NOT a person as a person is a corporation legal fiction), trespass is any harm or loss or breach of contract.
Legal is policy NOT Law applicable ONLY to persons or corporations.
Lawful is Common Law applicable to everyone, do no harm.

Pumpkin

Veteran
I reckon I'd rather just chill out. I'd like to think laws are flexible like rubber bands. You can stretch them so far until the snap back onto you. I try to live within that flexible space . If I made laws, mine would have been different to nonexistent.

Pumpkin

Veteran
I ended up giving up Laos seeds cause we had to cross three borders. I bet they were good ones too. I'll regret that decision in another life.

SHO774

Nice @Pumpkin definitely wouldn't mind adding zkittles and gelato to my seedbank. Wish i had a greenhouse for the home jobbies. Hope you find some niceness in there.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Nice @Pumpkin definitely wouldn't mind adding zkittles and gelato to my seedbank. Wish i had a greenhouse for the home jobbies. Hope you find some niceness in there.
Make a greenhouse dude, that greenhouse plastic was like 72 bucks and I've got enough left over for almost another one. You can use some poly pipe or any shit to drape it over. Was a lot cheaper than I thought. I reckon you can set up a greenhouse on a pretty tight budget. Just do it if you need one! Might look shabby, but won't cost you the world.

Pumpkin

Veteran
When I say poly pipe, I meant like rural poly. I reckon you local landmark would save you some offcuts. I got free pots and pot holders and heaps of free stuff just by asking a nursery or whatever if they have shit they might throw out, or save it for me. A bit of wire a spade and some plastic ya can make anything, might be a bit ugly, but will work.

SHO774

Its more of a privacy issue as I rent, landlords cool with a couple as long as I hide em, I definitely got more than a couple going which hes likely blissfully unaware of so I doubt he'd appreciate a greenhouse chocked full with light shining out of it at night. One day maybe.