What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

budsnblunts

Veteran
I don't..

The bloody bastards aye... those predator wasps are gnarly killers but I doubt they would be around in enough numbers.. have you tried the collecting a few and squishing them intonwater as a biological spray? Sounds pretty yuck but I understand the principle.. they won't want to eat or chew any thing with their dead mums and dads spread all over them lol..

G

you mean trichome or pistil satty ??

you would need a loupe to check the trichomes properly,
i dont really go by that ,, after eons of growing i just get a good feel by the look of the flower when the end of flowering has come ,
gernally most of the pistils have died , browned off by that point,
its a 2 week window , i prefer to take it towards the end of that 2 weeks ,
you may be at the beginning of that now but hard to tell without a larger picture to view ,
not sure how to add them yet full size , but ill give it a go soon and let u know what i find ..

Mate ... I been looking thru a Loupe or I woudn't have mentioned trichomes. After my last spray and molasses there's small flush of new anthers visible but mostly at the tip of the flowers. She's a gonner, I think. OK. I 'll hang on. Man, it's getting sticky. Sticky stinky.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i wish i could tell you how to post a full size picture for us to all look at satty ,
but it took me long enought just to find my albums , hahahaha ,
if you find out how , please post a full size pic ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NH x C5 Mango
C9191B83-2F1C-46D6-B05F-038F29A94616.jpeg

budsnblunts

Veteran
Hey fullas thought I'd share abit of an update.

Attachments

• photo2026993.jpg
    photo2026993.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 12
  • photo2026995.jpg
    photo2026995.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 14
  • photo2026996.jpg
    photo2026996.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2026997.jpg
    photo2026997.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 12
  • photo2027151.jpg
    photo2027151.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 10
  • photo2027152.jpg
    photo2027152.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 10
  • photo2027153.jpg
    photo2027153.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 12

budsnblunts

Veteran
[No message]

Attachments

• photo2026994.jpg
    photo2026994.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2027150.jpg
    photo2027150.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2027154.jpg
    photo2027154.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 15
  • photo2027155.jpg
    photo2027155.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 12
  • photo2027156.jpg
    photo2027156.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo2027157.jpg
    photo2027157.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 11

rod58

must be just me !!
i want to live in the paasst ......
it's taken me this long just to post this ..
i was on the verge of collapse and nearly unsubscribed ! bear with me lads !

G

i wish i could tell you how to post a full size picture for us to all look at satty ,
but it took me long enought just to find my albums , hahahaha ,
if you find out how , please post a full size pic ...

It's a sad state of affairs when a Mod has to ask a member older than himself for web advice!

Hope all is well for the Members here.

It's begun to rain in far north South east Queensland. Termites suggest we will get some but not a lot. Personally speaking as long as we've got tank water it can stay dry. That way things only grow where I put well water. Then I don't have to mow the lawn or spray the weeds. No mould either.

The toll the drought has taken on the wildlife is obvious. It's even quiet at night. Spooky really ...

Pumpkin

Veteran
These plants are my cross. The Blue Dream x Green Crack. The third one in looks a bit yellow and I have no idea why. The rest are pretty peachy. Can ya see my shadow climbing a tree?

pyLjFM6q
PXL-20210312-213047663.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL-20210312-213047663.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	17800627

These sorter guys are the Purply Punch

PXL-20210312-212811448.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL-20210312-212811448.jpg Views:	0 Size:	118.1 KB ID:	17800628

The caterpillars have been nasty this year. Those friken guys are a pain. This photo taken just seconds before a finger squishy.

PXL-20210312-220205607.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL-20210312-220205607.jpg Views:	0 Size:	232.4 KB ID:	17800629

All going well though. I accidently killed 8 of my plants earlier on, so left with 40.

New forum... very fancy :)

budsnblunts

Veteran
These plants are my cross. The Blue Dream x Green Crack. The third one in looks a bit yellow and I have no idea why. The rest are pretty peachy. Can ya see my shadow climbing a tree?

pyLjFM6q

These sorter guys are the Purply Punch

The caterpillars have been nasty this year. Those friken guys are a pain. This photo taken just seconds before a finger squishy.

All going well though. I accidently killed 8 of my plants earlier on, so left with 40.

New forum... very fancy :)

Impressive pumpkin... beautiful plants man..

Brother Nature

Beautiful stuff Pumpkin. Glad someone's outdoor harvest is going to be bountiful. Can't say I'm really diggin the new layout and format either. I've worked in IT for the last seven years and I've not come across a more frustrating format for forum software than this one. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it's certainly not fun at the moment. At least my indoors is going well. Lets see if I can get a photo up here... (It's the top nug from a gg4xSFV og plant, huge producer)

fetch?photoid=17803680.jpg

G

Beautiful stuff Pumpkin. Glad someone's outdoor harvest is going to be bountiful. Can't say I'm really diggin the new layout and format either. I've worked in IT for the last seven years and I've not come across a more frustrating format for forum software than this one. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it's certainly not fun at the moment. At least my indoors is going well. Lets see if I can get a photo up here... (It's the top nug from a gg4xSFV og plant, huge producer)

Just wondering if foliar spraying high K Kelp would bulk up those heads ... ? Lookin' good tho'. (If you've been in IT for years and this newness causes you trouble ... I feel kinda competent seeing as I 'm a baby boomer and supposed to be interweb ignorant! Yeah. I know. It's only called the interweb in South Africa. Dare to be different!!!)

Brother Nature

Just wondering if foliar spraying high K Kelp would bulk up those heads ... ? Lookin' good tho'. (If you've been in IT for years and this newness causes you trouble ... I feel kinda competent seeing as I 'm a baby boomer and supposed to be interweb ignorant! Yeah. I know. It's only called the interweb in South Africa. Dare to be different!!!)

It probably would have, but I didn't add any supplements this run, just the cal/mag and coco a and b from canna. This was my first test with running for seeds, hit the gg4xsfv, Afghaan 90, and Phantom Cookies x Black Domina with some c99 pollen. Haven't run for seeds before so didn't want to add anything extra in case it wasn't good for production, I'd usually run p/k 13/14 and a bloom booster. Ended up with a good bit of seed from the gg4 cross, but the others only gave out 10-15 good mature ones, but definitely fun and interesting to try new things. I'm getting around the website slowly, but I'm just not finding it very logical or intuitive, I'm still somewhat old school in I use a desktop and hate browsing the web on phones so maybe that makes a difference.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Great plants everyone, especially Pumkin. Yes the site is a challenge and not user friendly. I hope it improves.

Is anyone having issues getting seeds into Oz at present, or QLD? I ask because I just read an article a few months old about a new machine to scan for those random Chinese seeds, and wonder if cannabis seeds are getting picked up?
The trial is of “a world first seed detection project using real-time video imagery, an auto-detection algorithm, and low-energy, high-resolution X-ray to detect the presence of seeds inside mail articles”, department briefing documents say.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...y-to-intercept-mystery-seeds-sent-in-the-mail

rod58

Great plants everyone, especially Pumkin. Yes the site is a challenge and not user friendly. I hope it improves.

Is anyone having issues getting seeds into Oz at present, or QLD? I ask because I just read an article a few months old about a new machine to scan for those random Chinese seeds, and wonder if cannabis seeds are getting picked up?
The trial is of “a world first seed detection project using real-time video imagery, an auto-detection algorithm, and low-energy, high-resolution X-ray to detect the presence of seeds inside mail articles”, department briefing documents say.
https://www.theguardian.com/austral...y-to-intercept-mystery-seeds-sent-in-the-mail

i've noticed Chi that several seedbays have stopped sending to oz . i'm still waiting on a purchase from november but pretty certain it was stopped , stolen or just lost .
i spoke with seedsman and they confirmed the same and are resending my order but for the last time .. i think orders over 200 euro they will send .

Chi13

ICMag Donor
i've noticed Chi that several seedbays have stopped sending to oz . i'm still waiting on a purchase from november but pretty certain it was stopped , stolen or just lost .
i spoke with seedsman and they confirmed the same and are resending my order but for the last time .. i think orders over 200 euro they will send .

Thanks for the reply Rod. I wonder if this is a coincidence or due to the new technology? I know some stopped selling here due to covid as well.
I am thinking of cancelling an overseas order but will see what happens if I get other feedback.

Truth is that I probably have enough seeds to last a lifetime, and the option of making f2s, my own crosses etc, so maybe not worth the risk at present.

rod58

Thanks for the reply Rod. I wonder if this is a coincidence or due to the new technology? I know some stopped selling here due to covid as well.
I am thinking of cancelling an overseas order but will see what happens if I get other feedback.

Truth is that I probably have enough seeds to last a lifetime, and the option of making f2s, my own crosses etc, so maybe not worth the risk at present.

well after i posted my reply i then went to the link you posted and it certainly made sense ! back last year i received several packages in the mail from china . stuff that i hadn't had a clue about and i also heard from the lady who runs the post office here that others had the same issue . i then read in the paper that customs were onto this and wanted it stopped .. i personally think the new technology has a real effect on procuring seeds from overseas . at this time my new order has been stopped due to covid ! it's certainly a different world at this time .

gatts

Hi Chi, I though I heard something about the equipment being used at the Redbank sorting facility.

I'll let you know shortly...have something on the way now....

I'm the same as you, I don't know why I keep ordering more when I have plenty!

I just picked up some seeds locally as well.

Seeds were fresh, popped quick, 4 of 6.

Mad Canna.

Latest posts

Latest posts