What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie Outdoor Season 2006

Rattrap

I use a fish emultion, worm wee & Seasol during flower then switch over to Natures Own bat guano & a liquid potash. I also use Earth Juice microblast for them minor nutes.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Technique - I would personally recommend sticking to organic nutrients. what Rattrap said is good advice, although I havent seen Nature's own, or Earth Juice in Adelaide. Would like to find those products myself. guanos are excellent for P and K for flower (specific guanos that is) Fish emulsion is great for veg as its high N. Seasol is seaweed extract great for micros and as a general tonic, also boosts root growth - great after transplanting. I use something called "Cultivator Plus" which is 100% organic. Its a mix of fish emulsion, bull kelp extract, and humic acid. I use that mostly for growth. its NPK is 4-2-3 I think. Its an excellent product, but availabillity is limited. I only know of one shop which sells it. Its Peter Bennets organic garden shop in Adelaide. I have been using "Bio - Juice" bloom for flower. Its made from Worm Castings and digested amino acid extract with fulvic acid added, Its NPK is roughly 3-6-6.

Here are some shots of my 2 Maroc plants I took a few days ago. The veggie garden is looking nice this year.

Rattrap

Ezra, earth juice microblast & natrues own bat guano are both avail thru a holland forge distrubitor so it would just be a matter of sending them off an email asking for their Adel outlets as they are a wholesaler. I've been using the bio-juice bloom too with fairly good success.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All that stuff that Rattrap and Ezra suggested is excellent.... plus you could try the NTS range of products or you can make your own tea.... which can basically be from anything (organic) you put in it...... for veg or bloom.
Equipment required - a bucket and an air pump...... too easy !!!
Have some fun gardening,
Smurf

Technique

well i went to bunnings hahaha, the only things they really had were tomato miricle gro, nitrosoil, and i got some more sea sol

i'll probably have to order somewhere off the internet for other things! but not too worry this should help me out of my nitrogen problems!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Bunnings is basically no good for ferts IMO, but there are a few good products to be found there. stay away from miracle gro and nitrosol man. I dont recommend most of that generic stuff Most of it is not organic even if they try to say that its "organic based". Its made from low quality ingredients such as "industrial grade" chemicals. Its cheap and nasty. Go to an organic shop or a hydroponic supplier with a good range and get something good quality. Or make your own teas as smurf said. Look into teas in the organic section in the growers forums.
Good luck, Ez

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only found 2 products from Bunnings that were certified organic in the last 5 + years...... EWC (Worms Work) & Blood a Bone (Munns).

Since they've turned into a 'Corporate Warehouse' they don't even stock peat moss or perlite anymore.:pointlaug

They're as bad as the supermarket chains!

It's all about the mighty dollar..... fast turn over. :fsu:

That reminds me,.... I must checK the prices of my shares. :laughing:

Brushtail

Hows everyone going ?,
On the west coast things are growing fine !! Had a fair bit of rain , but apart from that my gals are chugging along . Nearly flowering season !!!!! EXCITEMENT @!!!!!!

pce

bt

Technique

Brushtail said:
Hows everyone going ?,
On the west coast things are growing fine !! Had a fair bit of rain , but apart from that my gals are chugging along . Nearly flowering season !!!!! EXCITEMENT @!!!!!!

pce

bt

Here on the east side things seem to be pushing along nicely! i've overcome my problems! and growing along well! 2 of 3 are now starting to flower or showing signs of it. while the other one (female seeds special skunk) is just on a rapid groth spirt at the moment and is doing very well! (tho some suggest a repot it soon) my double gum one is smelling very nice! and the unknown is going very well i should see lots from both come harvest time!

Tech out!

:)

G

It is not looking good for old Kuh in Sydney.

3 of the plants I have at my mates house are now pushing 4 feet tall (100% sativa so hoping for a big stretch) but the other 3 just gave up the will to live and died. I started 3 ssh that Shanti gifted me and 2 more cinimum haze just b4 xmas. They were doing just great, straight into a mix of 3/4 amgrow organic mixx and 1/4 seed raising mix in 3 litre pots. They were just chucking leaves out all over the place, then it rained and 2 snapped. I put them back together and they survived. I then noticed heaps of little tiny fly looking things that were hoping in the soil and buzzing the plants so I gave them a dose of pyretherum. 3 of my plants now have massve pyretherum burn. I am not happy. I am on a race against time to veg these babies up b4 flower and it was all looking rosy and no the season is looking pretty poor. No confirmed females, posining, snapping and the fact that my trusty source since I was a kid is nicked 4 2 years for getting done with 25lbs. Couldn't even get a smoke over NYE.

ARGHHHH

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
he got how many years for 25lbs? 4 1/2? Damn that is steep. I take it it wasnt his first offence? Good luck man, hope it works out for ya.

- Ez

G

nah he got 2 years but spent some time on remand last year aswell.

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Even though there are some lenient judges/magistrates out there, it's still bullshit!!!.... doing time for growing a plant thats been around longer than recorded history!

Rattrap

not to mention that some of the greatest minds throughout history are documented to have used our fav little herb! It sure didn't do them any harm!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
...dont get me started on the MJ laws, makes me so angry the way its dealt with, its totally absurd.

heres some new pics of my Masterlow:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
yea mate, the masterlow is autoflowering and the Maroc is very early. They will be finished by March. here are some more pics of Maroc from today:

F

Father Time

High,
well i have been fighting vegeing plants in the home pacth for a while now trying to keep their heads down.hehe :dueling: :dueling:

but at looong last things are starting to go into flower,so will keep them under control until the end of the month and after that thay should be right.

Kind Regards,FT :wave:
Looking right

Looking left

and this is a cross i made last year it is a croos between Zeeps - Maple Jelly and my - Time waster.

this plant was 10 weeks old from sprouted seed last friday,its pre-flowered and now just starting to go.

the tip dissapers a bit into the greenery in the back ground but you can see it in ther.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts