What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie Outdoor Season 2006

Technique

wow i go away for a month and come back to a forrest of shit.

i have no idea what is what anymore but they are all female and all going along rather well.

keeping my eyes on some of the female seeds shit i have planted. skunk special i think it is.

F

Father Time

Cones,
looks like that be re-vegeing to me mate,days are getting some lenght in them now.
Kind regards,Ft :wave:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
true that. Does anyone have a link to a solar chart, I cant find a good one at the moment. I think the solstice is 31 dec?

Last edited:

Twiz

CopyofPC060137.jpg
[/IMG]

The above is a Durban Poison X Skunk #1. It has two growing tips and I am training it horizontally. The growing tip circled is yellowing whereas the tip growing to the right is healthy and growing well.

I don't think I've over fed it but it has received regular doses of fish emulsion and I've just fed it some Potash.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

Technique

i shall return with some photos of my garden tommorrow.

some of them were out very early and have flowered! and have not really grown much more.

but the larger ones i put out around november 5th have just kept on growing! and are looking very nice! i will start to take cuttings soon and grow me a mother.

Brushtail

Everything is nice and green on the west side :) Not any pictures as of yet .This year i chose to put out a mixture of white widow, columbian x cal afghan , heavy indica x butter scotch hawaiin and some more.
The next few weeks are the most exciting, just see the explosion of growth !!! pics to come.

pce

bt

WApharmer

Agreed Brushtail, then next few weeks are going to be great out west. Ive got some blue moonshine and also dreamgoddess soaking up the suns rays

Brushtail

WAphamer, if you can post up some piccies that would be awsome. Show everyone what us west aussies can do when it comes to ganja !!!! Im trying to get a camera asap.

Further more i've had much luck with females this year !!!! of all that have shown sex ive got all girls and one boy. grow on alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll............

pce

bt

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Here is a quick update on my Masterlows. They are starting to fill out now and have a really nice pungent smell to them.

Last edited:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think wa is an untapped resource for bud,...... I can vouch for the beans coming out of wa fellas........ just as good as any where else in oz!
This was one of the white shark x donkey dick ladies. From clone to finish in a tad under 8 weeks. I was after some fresh bud for xmas....... just have to dry/cure her now........

Happy gardening fellas & hope you all have a safe festive season.

edit: your ML are coming along real nice there ezra. Might look into them later.

Last edited:

Twiz

I'll have to do a bit of practise taking macro pics, they sure look tasty.

Mean while I've started a thread over on the Cannabis Growing Outdoors forum which might be of interest to others Downunder. It goes like this:

Twiz's 06/07 outdoor grow.

After a couple of months things are starting to move along quite nicely. All plants are girls as they were put under 12/12 prior to being planted out.

Amongst my collection I have:-

1 Medicine Man from Mr Nice,

3 Hawaii X Skunk #1 from Nirvana

1 Durban Poison X Skunk # 1 from Nirvana

This is a weird plant. Unlike the rest it still shows signs of flowers and is the runt of the litter. I've cloned it and the three clones that appear to have taken all show signs of flowers. I've never seen this before.

2 good old Aussie bagseed.

All but the Medicine man have been tied down in an attempt at stealth.

I grew the bagseed last year and they finished early April but this year I will likely have a longer wait as the Medicine Man will need more time.

I'm new at this digital camera caper and will make sure the next lot of pics are of better quality.

Touching wood.

G

A few plants that my mate is growing out for me.

The biggest is 2 foot, 3 1 footers and a few runts.

The strains are MOD bx, kali Mist, Cinimum Haze, and maybe a Semtex or Walkabout. The plants were mixed up and half destroyed by a rouge duck.

Heres to hopeing that they grow alot bigger before the start flowering.

Also can any one see why the runts are so runtish. They are all in a vegie patch and the vegies are great.

Technique

Female seeds, special skunk bout the only one i know for sure, has been kicking on for about a month now and doing rather fine, starting to see alternating nodes and the like.

Now the rest i may need a hand with, as i have no idea what they are. one could be a 007, another could be white skunk, and double gum in there also..

this was inside for a while before, then moved out a little too early but it showed flower and continued to grow and is looking good at about 2ft+

this might just be the 007 not too sure. not too sure but i beleive is showing female alternating nodes and some female preflowers

the last two are the unknowns.. were growing inside under cfl then were out about 2 months back and flowered early. havnt really shown much more groth in the past 2 weeks

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
its good to see the progress of everyone's grows.

I LSTd my 2 remaining Maroc (one went to a buddy and the runt was culled) They responded really well. I have now transplanted them into their final pots which are about 30 litres each. The medium is an organic mix of several types of compost, castings, diatomite, and perlite.

Pics are from a few days ago not long before being transplanted.

10160Maroc_-_1P7250004-med.jpg

10160Maroc_2P7250003.jpg

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Nice!
good to see so many home gardens flowering with lovely Canna goodness :woohoo: :woohoo:

here's a pic of 'My Quiet Place" :joint:
i have - Jelly Time - Sherry - Choklet Thai - Jackhammer - Sour Savor 2.5 - Outback - Hawain Haze - Redbeard - White Widow/Bubblegum

all of the above are n the looooong garden and are tied down and bent extreamly hard,its a lovely canopy. :yummy: :yummy:

i do have a Jelly Time in my test "bath tub" hehehe that's not to tired up in bondage and broken/bent/abused. hehehehe :woohoo:

Jelly Time - 7 weeks since popping

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

Last edited:

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
looks great Father Time. Should be another good season for you.

My Masterlows are close to done. 1 week left. Its actually quite nice to have a harvest before Jan, although they a very small plants, its gonna be a nice addition to my stash I think. Smells great - musty/pungent. good trich coverage. Flushing now, despite the fact that these are fully organic, I like to drop the N level in the plant for a smoother smoke. It will be 10 weeks from seed when they are chopped....

Last edited: