What's new

Aussie/Kiwi Outdoor Season 2007-2008

Technique

Yeah looking niccee!!

i've not much to report on, but all is going well here. might get a few photos next week but they are in between flowering at the moment so its very minimal on the buds :)

should get a good harvest and keep me going till next season :)

i gave a few of my friends some clones too and they seem to be doing alrite also.

Anyone know of a good fertilizer with lots of p&k for flowering?

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My plants are all over the place too Technique,,, seriously tho,,, I have some that are well over 4 mths old but only have a few pistils showing, & others that were crossed with indicas that are well and truly flowering.
Either way its gonna be a good harvest,,,, thats mother nature for ya mate.

Technique

looking good now, photos to follow,

quick question, should i trim some of the leaves off now? or is it best to leave them all on till the end? starting to fatten up in the last few days

:)

dobo

Well things are kinda starting to look better for me, those little passion vine hoppers have finally started to leave my plant alone, few still on it but nothing like earlier on! I'm hoping that they will all be finished in 6 weeks time as one of my best mates is coming out from UK..don't really want him knowing I grow but if I have to show him (due to needing to harvest),I know hes trustworthy.

Now some scary news :( heli's have been flying over westcoast/Nelson region and seized over 13,000 plants!! I'm hoping they dont find my little plot! pretty sure they are looking for the big plantations.

White widow is coming along nicely, smells very sweet (I hope it fattens up as much as my indoor grow did! killer smoke, crazy body stone high with a harsh smoke the only downside!)

Gurriella Sativa looks like hemp but I think with him its going to put some weight on, got a similar plant in pot, strong citrus smell, got shit loads of trichs developing but the calyxes are still very small and buds airy..trichs are still all clear so theres stil plenty of time for it to mature (I hope!) if not I might just makes some bubble hash out of it.

Plant that got raped by PVH's, looking much healthier, we had a good rainfal which im sure helped. Top part of plant is very healthy so hopefully ill get a descent cola out of it.

Top growth

WW X kush - pretty badly damaged by PVH's too on lower half but top is also very healthy. Smell is a sweet spicey smell, looking forward to trying this.

2 other kush plants smell is a little faint still but plants are the healthiest of the lot so I'm sure they will pull through in the end.

Last edited:
F

Father Time

Hay,
hers a couple pic's of the medicinal i have,the pics are a couple weeks old now but anyway ,ther flowering along just fine.
Kind Regards, FT :joint:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good FT,,, always admired your garden mate,,, I can see some nice fat colas developing there!..
harvest time here we come. :jump:

Technique said:
quick question, should i trim some of the leaves off now? or is it best to leave them all on till the end? starting to fatten up in the last few days
:)

Hey Technique leave them on the plant mate, honestly, they might look like shit but until they've dried up they are still feeding your plant. :2cents:

F

Father Time

Smurfski,
yah mate, she looks a little poor this season, i was 6 weeks late in geting the bloody beans in, had planed to go play wiht a mate out the bush but he stuffed me around so had to go wiht a late start... :cuss:

anyway, better late than never...
Kind Regards, FT :joint:

Very nice everyone:)

I'm surprised no one has pulled anything yet,there were plants flowereing weeks before mine and I'm only about 10days from pulling my first plant(60days).

Here's a couple of photos of my baby AK48 and Nimbin freak sativa,...I have a couple more plants with awesome buds but a nitrogen def has made the leaves yellow/lime green so I won't be showing the ugly girls until it's all done and dry.

AK48

Nimbin freak sativa

As soon is this is finished I'll be trying a small DWC with Biko,Lemon Stinky and AK48,so this has to last me 4months :joint: I am so fucking over soil....
:wave:

edit--I know they look a bit tired,It's the heat,It was 39.2degrees when those photos were taken. :fsu:

Last edited:

dobo

Things are going alright I guess, buds slowly packing on the weight, I sampled a bud using the quick microwave dry technique and it worked well, smoke was harsh but got a real heady high which was a nice change from the indica i've been smoking for last couple of months! Trichomes are still clear/cloudy.

The plant that got hit by passion vine hoppers is coming back nicely and starting to produce purple buds..nothing special yet but I think its got good potential.

Last night,for the first time in 4years I got fkt up on MDMA...Awaesome....Anyway I ran amok with my camera phone so here are a few photos.

This thread has been very quite lately!

HippySlayer

Harvest '08 has begun !!!

Harvest '08 has begun !!!

Hi guys....been a while....every1's garden's are looking great....well done all....We've been chopping for the last 3 days.... JTR "A" came down 1st., followed by the Passionfruit WW & then the Skunk#1....JTR Sweet Haze gets the chop tonite....Shishkaberry tomorrow, then the 2 CS ladies followed by JTR "B"....the NL#5 x Haze has got about 5 weeks to go....I'll get some pics up....

Celtic Stone....I love the way the buds burst out all over towards the end....

Celtic Stone

JTR "A"

JTR "B"

CS

Passionfruit WW bud stuck to glove....hash all over the stem

Sensi Skunk#1....harvest day portrait

JTR "A"....harvest portrait....I had to supercrop these girls bigtime to keep them below the fence line....

Passionfruit WW bud

Skunk#1 top cola

Shishkaberry

JTR "A"
I hope ya'll have a great harvest....I'll be back in a week or so with more pics....thanks for the Rep. too guys....I haven't got enough posts yet to Rep. any1 back yet....can't even use PM's yet....ffs
have a good 1
Slayer

Smurf: Could you please e-mail me ? I have a small favour to ask.... ;) cheers

Last edited:
G

guest123

hay great pix hippy ,, looks like youll be one happy hippy once thats dry ....

N

NZjay

beautiful Hippy!

great trees guys! wish i could give out more rep, you guys deserve it!

hey guys can anybody help

hey guys can anybody help

i,ve got a little sativa dunno what sort i just grew it after finding it in a baggie i got from my main man ..
and shes coming along just fine now one and a half weeks in to flower but the pot is too small now (2.5 gallon pot) it drys out in a day .
and shes rootbound too roots are growing 4 inches up the stem thats above the dirt .

now will repoting it now while in flower hurt her i hope not she needs to go in a 10 gallon pot like i said before it,s only at about 10 or 11 days into flower so i,m quite keen to hear some opinion's on the matter thanks

sorry no pic's till tomorrow

O B G :confused: or :crazy:

dobo

Harvest isn't too far away now :) I've got the drying area all setup, took a branch off one of the potted sativa's yesterday and testing to see how well it will dry. Love this time of the year !

Latest posts

Latest posts