What's new

Aussie/Kiwi Outdoor Season 2007-2008

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
hey everyone, hope your season is going well for ya.

here is what I am up to so far. its Jamaican Pearl from sensi seeds.

hps

Real nice looking plants everyone, smurf your girls are huge .they look like they have alot of sativa in them.What strains are they ,Wally its good to see another old face ,i was looking at some of your old pics, the other day , as always your garden, was looking like a field of dreams .I know what you are saying about ak.

We have one which is very short, and stocky, in its growth.Though all the leaves are all sativa like, ie very pinate, and not wide indica.

Passenger, As i was saying about smurf girls ,about being huge,I see yours are not on the small side of things to .Those are really nice plants you have got going there .

ezra ,your name rings a bell to, was you on og back in the day . the buds, on those girls of yours,look top draw stuff. very nice looking plants , there is just something about seeing plants outdoors, that makes them look so much better.bet they smell lovely.

Ps has anyone ever heard, anything from southern cross ,after his troubles.Now that bloke could grow some nice bushes thats forsure.

Last edited:

Technique

- ezra - said:
hey everyone, hope your season is going well for ya.

here is what I am up to so far. its Jamaican Pearl from sensi seeds.

relax your hands for a few weeks, your going to be chopping mad soon!

looking very nice tho! i'd love a clone :)

Can anyone actually recommend some good seeds for next year?? something that will produce some giant yield and nice smoke? and cheep seeds? say under $50au for a small pack

Tech

Last edited:
G

guest123

wow nice to see everyones plants maturing nicely ,, great comparison shots there passenger , she really filled out well ..
awesome grow ezra ,, wow lovely bunch of buds ....

heres a couple from a mates grow , his is a little later than mine ....

*Allotropy*

Allright lets here it.. I'll give it a start up. Kick's starts the cry into action.

Shits peaking good and proper at the moment..

Dusts off the winter chainsaw...

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

OI OI OI

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last pic for a while,,, this camera has just decided to give up the ghost, think it was the salt water from fishing the other day.

smurf

Technique

Well

I've chopped down alot, and got alot drying at the moment too, and still have alot on the tree's as i'm pretty sick of chopping off leaves!! is there an easier way? haha

i'm still very happy this smoke shits on what i have been getting for the last few months.

(last years lot lasted up untill February)

Passenger

Wow some amazing looking plants here guys, Those Jamaican Pearls look tasty!

Well It was harvest time for me she was at 8 weeks and peaking. Can't wait to start smoking her.

Technique

i didnt get near as much as i'd thought,

left a few plants with little nuggets on them for a fer more weeks and they turned nice purple colours and smell a whole lot better,i would have expected to get alot more if i'd have left it. but would have lost a whole lot with mould..

smokes very nice! and i am still very happy tho more would have been good!

rexamus616

Veteran
Rex's Dope

Rex's Dope

Hey fullas, sorry for the lack of pics.... I was lazy.

But I took a few,and here they are (sortof)..... I spent a while just then resizing them all and I've still got 6 meg of pics to upload!! and although my computer says it can download/upload at 41kbps, its like 8 times less.....

So..... I'll upload them one strain at a time.

Also, I'm nicely stoned and I've gotten alittle creative with the resizing and cropping etc.... so excuse the weird sizes of the pictures.... You know, I reduced the size of the original pics by half (sketch/skew 50% X 50% in mspaint) and the pictures were still larger than the screen by half!....

But Anyway, I will gladly try to fix any errors or conflicts of viewing or whatever..... just harrass me. I don't upload pics all the time, the constraints change and I don't... meh,

Happy Mothers day to all your mums.

First is the D.S.P. or the Dime's Sour Purple.... I got some seeds from some dope a friend (named Dime) smoked me, and the buds were purple and had a sour, pungent smell. Hence the name.

However I picked mine early, so it didn't go purple, but i left some on the plant and I'll check it soon, it should be purple by now. And I also grew a plant a couple of years ago which smelt very similar, and even looked similar, and it went purple.... So if the seeds i made turn out ok, I might get some nice purple heads in the years to come....

Overall, this plant was a very nice smoke, excellent smell and resin production, and quite vigorous growth, especially in the vegetative stage, but also gaining height through flowering.... Heavy, thick buds.... Could have been tighter if I left them go, but the rain was comming....

I'll be growing this again..... Anyhow, Enjoy the Dime's Sour Purple!!

:)

rexamus616

Veteran
The "Others"

The "Others"

These are the Others......

These were little plants of mixed Wallyduck origin. Bits of Pine Orange and Afghani and some weird mangoey smell..... And of course my "secret ingredient" plant, but its hides in amongst the others.... It shall emerge in time.

Lovely smokes.... Pretty relaxing and tasty..... Not much left!!

Anyhow, I'll let the pictures do the talking.... Cheers Wally! :joint:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kewlpics: They look great rex,,, sound like a killa smoke too,, they look nice and sticky! :yummy:

Happy Mothers day to all your mums.
^^Good call^^

I've been pretty slack myself lately, too bent to get much done except get my butt off to work!

All you guys are doing great work this season, senoc erom ekom, passenger, ezra, wally & FT as usual.

hps - your right, there's plenty of sativa in those girls, but more so in the plants in the back ground.

Hope everyone's harvest has been a sticky one!

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
camera is back on track again........

these are nothing special but smoke up great,, nice & mellow.

:wave:

rexamus616

Veteran
Jimz Stanky Pot

Jimz Stanky Pot

These are Jimz. He gave me a container of seeds from the days of ole', and only one survived. (germination that is) And this be it!

And such a wonderful Jimplant it is.... I'm smoking some right now.... Lovely smoke...

This plant oozed potent bud smell from birth.... I remember smelling the seedling and thinking "Get fucked!" becauseit smelt tang already.... So besides comming from Jimz himself, I knew there was something special about this plant....

It grew intensely, with thin bladed leaves to start with... but they became a bit thicker with age.... although maybe this is normal.... And i began to think it was more sativa dominant.... And when I put it in the ground, it shot up and out.... But I had tipped it early on when it was only a foot high or less..... (it looks ALOT less in the pictures, but I buried a fair bit of stem when i planted it.)

As you can see in the pictures, Jimplant spread out abit (well, up really, then I tied it out, the four main arms, and a couple of other branches that had decided to pump....) And then we got a good bit of rain, filled all the dams and flooded the creeks and rivers..... and severely flooded other parts of Australia.... and Jimplant, DSP and the others all lapped it up, and fair JUMPED out of the ground!!

Jimplant should have had more nutrients, a bigger hole and more sunlight, especially for all that rain..... Jimplant ended up stretching out a bit too much, and the heads, although not entirely solid, gathered water and sagged down.... Some of the heads getting dirt and plant matter spattered on them from the rain and being so close to the ground.... But overall Jimplant faired alright..... there was no rot on the plant.... And for that matter alone, i'm going to tryand regenerate Jimz for next year and hopefully get some pollen somehow..... Elsewise, Jim was a great plant and will always be remembered. Fondly.

Here be Jimz Plant. Cheers Jimmoi.

That'll be all for now.... I'm going to visit my grandma for mothers day, and then I might upload some more later tonight..... as there is more to come!

Anyhow, Enjoy this organic Australian marijuana!!

rexamus616

Veteran
KOGFOOT

KOGFOOT

These two were crosses of my "Mangu" (smells like mango and something else) and a Ducksfoot that came up from some seeds i got from KOG.

Sorry the pics aren't the best, all of them I mean... I'm getting used to the camera, or at least cameras in general....

But anyway, I chose the ones that excite me the most, so I hope you like thems.

As with a few of the other pictures, these aren't quite ready, and weren't so still when they were picked.... but i'd rather what i've got than losing it to rain..... it was still good enough, and a good smoke too....

Also a learning experience with regards to ripening and harvest time and potency/high.... I picked some early, and some more later, especially with JIMZ, and the ORS (pics to come soon) and the trichomes tell the tales.... The later stuff does not shine with trichomes, although it is thicker and more chunky and heavy..... This is probably due to the rain and rough harvesting methods, and inany case, the inner trichomes are intact and the smoke is none too bad, but some more curing might help....

But back to the KOGFoot, it has a lovely earthy, mangoid taste.... and leaves me feeling nice, but it is far from the Ducks that I first grew....

Here they are...

rexamus616

Veteran
Cheers Smurfoss, Yours are absolutely gorgeous.... Far more mature than mine.... Hope you got some more pics commin! I've still got two more strains to upload!

Hope everyone had a good season.... and good luck with the winteries...

rexamus616

Veteran
the ORS

the ORS

Heres the O.R.S. or Old Random Sickness..... I put in a few seeds i'd kept from a few years back, and about 4 survived germintation.... They pumped on and grew quite vigorously.....

I split them up and into pots they went.... I put them in a month before christmas or so.... well, this biggest one in the picture anyway, the others were left in their pots too long....

The biggest has a funny mangoid smell, like across between the JIMZ and the KOGfoot. but some how different than both. (obviously)

Anyhow, it grew very vigorously, had many, many branches and budsites, and was overally a very bushy, healthy plant..... Some of my other plants had troubles with nutrients (i gotlazy) and lost many lower leaves and lower branches..... however this ORS was quite the opposite.

Here she is, my prize big plant.... Far from harvest, and far from maturity, but about as tall as she'd get, and you can imagine how thick it will be...... (is)

And I have seeds@!

But yes, the pictures are a bit poor....