What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Athena vs Canna Coco vs General Hydro vs Masterblend vs Terpy Feeding.... & Synganic vs... Canna Terra vs General Hydro vs Batguano vs Terpy Feeding

Terppalooza

Canna - Synganic (Core)

Attachments

• PXL_20230216_214916090.jpg
    PXL_20230216_214916090.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 61

Terppalooza

cre science parts, buit my own, mostley samsung 301 chips :) and some 660s. i also have a par meter, its around 500-900 xD 500 umol way down the net, and almost 900 at the rop buds. maybe ill post some of thoese in later too, but im trying to keep it even between the plants

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks for the infos.
I asked because there are debates going on about led vs hid grow style and adaptations. I'm also a diy led grower and have done some observations and I'm interested to see the correlations in your grow.
So far it all makes sense :)

Cheers

Terppalooza

Thanks for the infos.
I asked because there are debates going on about led vs hid grow style and adaptations. I'm also a diy led grower and have done some observations and I'm interested to see the correlations in your grow.

Cheers
maybe one of the next experiments i do, would be that, MH vs led. tho i have to say i never had problems with my leds! and for now dont really feel a reason to look for something better. so it would be quite a bit more in the future. For now im more intrested in other things, like kelp boosters, humin/fulvic, bloom boosters. and also still im optimizing my terepy feeding :D

Terppalooza

Thanks for the infos.

Cheers
i was using a bunch of different nutrients before always. but i was slowley getting to a deadend with all the npk values and everything, i I had to start gaining a deeper understanding for the numbers. cause like gh feeding hybrid for example, 15-7-22, i always thought was plenty of P. but calculating the numbers in mg/l really showed me how rediculous some of the npk numbers are that ive been feeding.

Terppalooza

I think i made a big mistake... orders some illigal fertalizer few days aggo, was just told by a store owner that they reported me. :( so im expecting a visit in the next days. gotta take my run down. gutted.

Terppalooza

Well I took everything down and nothing ever happened 🤣 that's life... My NPK calculator is almost done. Might upload it to a website later 🫡

Attachments

• PXL_20230330_085917097.jpg
    PXL_20230330_085917097.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 52
  • PXL_20230330_090145987.jpg
    PXL_20230330_090145987.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20230330_090233065.jpg
    PXL_20230330_090233065.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • PXL_20230330_090321210.jpg
    PXL_20230330_090321210.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44

Terppalooza

I mean I assume it works. I just wanted something with better overview. And some extra features like calculating price per liter of solution

Terppalooza

Any Americans here. Would you use ounces. To calculate your stock solution. So you add 1/2 dry ounce of Athena bloom per gallon. Or would you rather use 14gram of Athena per gallon?

Latest posts

Latest posts