What's new

Asteroid the birth forum

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice lets see how they are turning out...the great mystery of asteroid...i really like the LVPK structure nice thick stems not stretchy at all either...

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
got alot of shit in my personal life delayin shit and stressin me out atm...but got a few stinkers most of my ind doms smell like cofee hash with only alittle movement.. one is seperated cuz she can be smelled from the closet. prob gonna flower next wk. still lookin to see if i can get some preflowers first,,, but im not gonna wait to much longer.

hope all well bro you not the only hold your head mang and just flip them bitches.i be geting that same smell too like the mom

nice lets see how they are turning out...the great mystery of asteroid...i really like the LVPK structure nice thick stems not stretchy at all either...

we will have some great weed bro i promiss its no billshit weed this shit you can feel its vibe in veg just wait

cool. mine are coming along very slowly.

slow but beautiful i bet no rush bro we all wanted this so bad and rush to have it in our gardens but they there and it gives us a peice of mind of something peaceful the plant is great and we are geting coffee smells mix with hazes its so scrazy and thats what we smell in veg and we get anxious

One Love 731

Veteran
Ill have mine rollin in the next ten days. Cant wait to join the party. I love the sage incense coffee with a hint of lavender smell the LVPK gives. The Neville's will add something wonderful with its high THC levels fur sure. What kind of flavor/scent does the Neville's bring by itself? Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

stussy22

Ha where the hell have I been

+1 on that

Just coming finding my way over here now. I have been waiting for this thread sense I hear about the cross. Looks like a lot of beans are going to pop, I'm sure the right one will be found. In for the ride.

stu :joint:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nevilles i had had a nice spicy asian woodykick but with so many subtle flavors it was like each pull was slightly different but in all a spicy asian haze with various undertones some fruity to woody but a real fukin trip if u smoke to much u will be lost in ur own head.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
here they are resting in 5 gallons and geting co2 waiting for 10 gallons and then bloom
pic is a little foggie but feel i should share
more details and pics in a few days and take pics of some phenos that stretch like hell almost like both parents but not the skiny branch stetch but thick and strong stem like LVPK i think their males
picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
They look really pretty, do any of them show pre-flowers? I only have a few going and they are a month behind. I'll pop some more when round one is a little bigger.

Have you build a dad room? Where are all the males going to go? I normally don't give two shits about males, but these boys are some special studs!

:joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
They look really pretty, do any of them show pre-flowers? I only have a few going and they are a month behind. I'll pop some more when round one is a little bigger.

Have you build a dad room? Where are all the males going to go? I normally don't give two shits about males, but these boys are some special studs!

thanks HS i havent thought much about the male yet the only thing i was thinking was to flower till they sex and reveg the males and put them to a side

wow looking good DG. I do see that stretchy one in the middle. Looks like a majority are indica pheno?

you have some eyes man i wasnt expecting anyone to see it

Looking good in there, DG!

thanks

top notch, looking great,

thanks

they cant all be males. one has got to be a chick, and a good pheno.

like HS ask i think i see pre flower starting to show but cant realy tell

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro you'll surprise how many hardy ladies you're going to get,, i popped about 40 some seeds of my recent crosses and the females ratio were more than 80 %,,, but before they showed sex, they all look like studs as well ... so im sure you're going to get tons of keeper girls

BG : i think he mention co2, you can only get em to grow so fast in dirt by using co2

cheers bro
red.

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Wow DG those asteroids are looking amazing,I recently got to try lvpk at 42 days flower and its a truly amazing strain. I could only imagine what the asteroids gonna do.

I'm tagged.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
gonna be puttin 1 or 2 into flower 2day!!!! depending on how much space i got after my chem4 and D monsters go in. then in 2 wks when the rest of what i got goin comes down the room will be full of asteroids. i see i got 5 or 6 girls and 5 boys out of my first 15 beans poppede gonna flower best 2 males and hit a few branches with pollen. shit is movin faster then i ever expected. got lots of work to do today rearragin shit i will take some pics 2 day i promise

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I have never looked forward to smoke as much as this Asteroid. By moving faster than you expected do you mean Asteroid is growing even better than its mom LVPK?

How lucky is my life that I get to be a small part of this! Can't wait for smoke reports and to get some of my own in flower!

DG will be king of cannabis very soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts