Veteran
update on Asteriod still not ready with the grow room

picture.php

my fav kush leaning pheno smells like coffee and skunk
picture.php

picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
looking nice. lvpk to granddaddy sounds interesting....i have never seen nevilles haze in person but those pics look fire.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
wow man they took off for a wks time i better make more room. i got 10 in a 5 gal bubbler new home will be 18gal tub.

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
looking nice. lvpk to granddaddy sounds interesting....i have never seen nevilles haze in person but those pics look fire.

sounds good too maybe that maybe something i look into

wow man they took off for a wks time i better make more room. i got 10 in a 5 gal bubbler new home will be 18gal tub.

they could be bigger but i havent gave them the space.your doing hydro with them?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey DG you gonna flower them together??? pull males??? put in more plants with males and make more cross's???

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks like ya have some indica leaning girls there DG, the 8-10 week pheno looks to be on the way with another 10% THC to boot. Are ya gonna flower cuts or the seed plant's? From what Ive read flowering cuts (especially when dealing with a haze) seems to shave a lil time off plus giving a more true representation of what to expect in the long run. Keep up the good work buddy. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
They're looking good, DG. Happy & healthy. Any of em leaning towards the NH side in appearance?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i have 2 that are def leanin towards haze i think... they are noticably different then the other 8 got goin.
yea man hydro only no soil near my room bro. i gave that shit up years ago and never looked back. hated havin to find a place to dump it. just love my hydro dwcs. i have tons of buckets of all types and sizes with different lids so im just gonna keep uppin the bucket size till i put them each in there own 5gal bb to flower out. im keepin males to.

dgr619

looking very nice dg, saw your other work, got my jaw droppin, lol ;) hope your run looks good, currently on a run on its 6th week, mothering these ladies out for a bit before taking clones

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
thanks guys i'll do my best with them and keep the best phenos.i havent realy seen much haze pheno type yet but who knows what happens when they go into biggier pot and the 1000's hit them

im so amped up right now....a couple of days in on the LVPK!...60ish to go ..lol

good luck DG....Sending good vibes your way..i hope u find a MONSTER!!!!...

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Is everyone using the males?? or are people just looking for the females??

I

icon

Those astroids look very healthy looks indica dominate so far maybe you'll find some phenos that have the indica look but leans more towards the haze in its high/smoke, its going to be interesting & hopefully deadly.
picture.php

'
'

One Love 731

Veteran

I would love to find a male. A female keeper would be more than cool but a male that passes the best of both worlds would be a dream come true. I cant imagine there not being a few keepers of both after seeing other crosses with LVPK or Neville's Haze. Between all the amazing growers taking a swing at dominicangreen's cross, one of us is sure to hit a home run. Thanks again for all you have done DG. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
I would love to find a male. A female keeper would be more than cool but a male that passes the best of both worlds would be a dream come true. I cant imagine there not being a few keepers of both after seeing other crosses with LVPK or Neville's Haze. Between all the amazing growers taking a swing at dominicangreen's cross, one of us is sure to hit a home run. Thanks again for all you have done DG. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

well what im trying to figure is.. i have 20 of these beans... i can pop them soon and find females or i can wait and make seeds and look for a male..... Hydrosun is pushing for crosses and f2's and thats probably what ill be waiting for....

i hate plant numbers being legal is a pain in the ass....

One Love 731

Veteran
well what im trying to figure is.. i have 20 of these beans... i can pop them soon and find females or i can wait and make seeds and look for a male..... Hydrosun is pushing for crosses and f2's and thats probably what ill be waiting for....

Gotta do what ya must to keep the wife and baby safe. I'm finishing my classes and will be moving in 3 weeks then Ill run through mine and make f2's bx's and crosses. It will be so cool to see this unfold. I want to start today but don't want to loose any baby's during the move. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
im so amped up right now....a couple of days in on the LVPK!...60ish to go ..lol

good luck DG....Sending good vibes your way..i hope u find a MONSTER!!!!...

thanks man and glad your LVPK's are strong and doing well

im looking for both me and hydrosun have some plans that we'll share with you later

Those astroids look very healthy looks indica dominate so far maybe you'll find some phenos that have the indica look but leans more towards the haze in its high/smoke, its going to be interesting & hopefully deadly.
picture.php

'
'

big impact on the face of the world and the best of weed will come from this
everyone of them are happy and looking indica dom but like you said they can change but for most part looks like they stable

thanks bro i know this has changed the face of the weed world

better safe then sorry but sure you'll find your way

Gotta do what ya must to keep the wife and baby safe. I'm finishing my classes and will be moving in 3 weeks then Ill run through mine and make f2's bx's and crosses. It will be so cool to see this unfold. I want to start today but don't want to loose any baby's during the move. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

happy trails on the move bro i know what a pain that is

cincy1017

Hey dg had a question about your last thread with the 30 gals....I couldn't find it so thought is ask on here...about how long did you veg those for and also did you even get a round about number on yield?? Ever sence I seen those monsters I have thought about trying that setup myself...

Latest posts

Latest posts