What's new

Asteroid the birth forum

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
flowering finally! go asteroid! seems like everyones asteroids have been hauling ass but man i just cant wait. speaking of hauling ass this thread is something else dg. positive vibes brother.

One Love 731

Veteran
Maybe I missed it but have ya took cuts of everything so ya don't have to reveg? It would suck to come up with an amazing winner just to loose her due to not backing her up in clone. Ive had a bunch of set backs, hopefully I'll get started by weeks end. Keep up the good work everybody. Karma, One Love:ying:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
i have been working my ass off keeping track of them all and going crazy with pen and pad real pro shit i take it to the heart.well thanks to yous all for coming sorry i cant kick it
with yall

here i am with the best smelling shit in veg

picture.php

and the stinkiest bitch is
picture.php

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey DG ive asked you this before but i smoke to much... what nutes you running with again... sensi a and b... along with what else...?

stussy22

i have been working my ass off keeping track of them all and going crazy with pen and pad real pro shit i take it to the heart.

Glad to see you can still keep your head on straight with this project you are doing. Is that stinkiest one the only looking sativa one of the bunch? The one I spotted in the line up a few weeks back ?

stu :joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
It looks like flip time should be NOW! If these ladies have any Neville's stretch in them they will be smashing into the ceiling soon enough :D

It looks like you have a jungle in there. Are you going to have to try to move out any males you find? I hope you have a nice dolly to wheel those big dudes.

:joint:

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
Hey DG ive asked you this before but i smoke to much... what nutes you running with again... sensi a and b... along with what else...?

sensi A-B with Roots Excelurater piranah turancula cal-mag B-52 and alittle cap full of bud candy to help reproduce the bactieria's .this is for veg then bloom sensi A-B Bud Candy B52 Big Bud cal-mag bloom

Glad to see you can still keep your head on straight with this project you are doing. Is that stinkiest one the only looking sativa one of the bunch? The one I spotted in the line up a few weeks back ?

stu :joint:

yes it is same one but they all stinkie that one just hits me the most fucking bitch i cut her down so many times to keep her short and a week later she out grows

It looks like flip time should be NOW! If these ladies have any Neville's stretch in them they will be smashing into the ceiling soon enough :D

It looks like you have a jungle in there. Are you going to have to try to move out any males you find? I hope you have a nice dolly to wheel those big dudes.

:joint:

they are ready im going to do one more prune to keep them alittle more bushy and take the cuts off of that to the easy cloner.talk about stretch mang now you scairing me there are just two of them that look like they can brake my roof in bloom lol but i will find a way.they all in this room females in fact they all are females except 3 that i cant see sex out of all 30 some plants

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
god damn 27 out of 30 thats better than most SB strains (shhhh before i get banned).....lol..DG where you at its been five days since you were last on. hope you're not workin too hard..

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
im good mang just killing myself here bro so far the 2 rooms 4000w and 5000w need more AC so i ordered a slit LG 36,000 BTU unit for the 2 rooms it spits 18,000 btu a piece and for the 3rd room 6000w light i went yesturday and grab 6 ice boxes and a water cooled co2 burner from Hydro Innovations this is going to be nice no ac on walls or windows a chilled room using water.geting ready for summer heat

well as for Asteroid i found 4 males and only kept the best one shit stinks so good i found the right male not strechy or short its just right it seems to be a 50% indica 50% sativa
well yesturday was the flip 12/12 and the cutings are geting made today smiles
here is the 5000w room 12 plants
picture.php

and 4000w room 12 plants including my male he will be out of there soon hahaha! some leafs look droopy they needed water after transplanting
picture.php

the rest of plants was toss only the good smelling and the not so stretchy phenos stayed
they was well observed before discarding ,lots of work mang shit is going to pay off i know smiles

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
going to pay off for sure. amazing m/f ratios DG put up some stud shots of your keeper cowboy if you dont mind. best of luck to you bro

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
nah i thought you just said you tossed some of you non stinking less stretchy plants... i could never do that....

Latest posts

Latest posts