What's new

Are you prepared?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey tronic why the neg rep? yeah a trained SWAT sniper would take the top of my wig off if i tried to go Tony Montana on some cops...

butttt........i bought that R700 last month...my first trip to the range i had a 1/2 MOA at 100 yards....not bad for a first time....i was honestly pretty surprised at my groups....now i just gotta study up on how to calculate dope and windage and all that good shiet

i also took the army qualification test, and was taught all the same stuff they teach in the military on how to properly shoot by the good fellers at the Appleseed shoot....

im not a crack shot....but im not someone who lets their guns sit in the safe....im at the range at least once a month practicing my skills....im a better shot than all of my friends.

my next plan is to get some melons and try to increase my yardage with the r700 on BLM land

Tronic

my bad bro no neg rep intended at all... just sayin... tis a very different story between having a few colts and being a true sniper. that's all. again, all respect. :tiphat:

i didnt 'neg rep' ya cause you dont deserve it, youre a straight up cat ive figured tat out by this point, shit i've been around long enough. i was just speaking the truth... no harm meant. :)

peace man, next time im up in the bay area ill hit you up, same goes for you in la.

Tronic

haha and i feel ya... a true sniper would take out your homie mid conversation with you, all of a sudden he's 8 feet back to your right, and just as you're realizing what's going on, you feel the donkey kick of the slug in your chest.... vest or not... your ass is doing some flyin!

sniping is some serious shit... on both ends...!

M

Marywanna

I am gonna make freinds with Ted Nugent so we can leave and go to his complex in Michigan. You guys probably think I am kidding,huh. Nope. I have been hoarding medications and food and water for 2 years now. Don't forget dog food if you have dogs. Already have guns,who doesn't? We figure that the city people will come out to the country in droves once everything starts breaking down,we won't depend on the cops to help us. Staying off the highways and planning backroad routes is a good idea too,if you do decide to leave your home.

Green lung

Veteran
haha and i feel ya... a true sniper would take out your homie mid conversation with you, all of a sudden he's 8 feet back to your right, and just as you're realizing what's going on, you feel the donkey kick of the slug in your chest.... vest or not... your ass is doing some flyin!

People don't go flying when their shot, they drop like a sack of potatoes. You have been watching to many rambo movies

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I hope this thread will be of great help to our brothers and sisters located around the gulf.
I am a positive person, but this looks bad. People of the gulf need to start formulating a plan for survival.

H

harryleggs

A "doobie" in one hand and a lighter in the other. Like a good boy scout i am prepared.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

yup they are trained machines, they can choose to hit your left or right at 100 yards (average sniper distance during a raid or standoff, they like to set up across the street from the house)..at the same time if i get a bead on someone hes gonna be in a world of hurt as well...take as many as you can with you kamikaze....but ya we can each get a lane and see whos got the best MOA.

also if on the run in the forest, set up ambush spots. a fake campsite will draw them in, and take a couple from a hide a 100 yards out..hit and run, their morale will drop. until they bust out the infareds and NVGs, your dead anyways but fuck it might as well give them a fight right? special ops is in the middle east take your chances with swat lol..

med_breeder

The other night on the syfy network, I saw an episode of the Twilight zone that really was an eye opener. It was called The shelter. Google it.

It is so real and timely.

has anyone else seen it?

F

feral

being prepared with materialistic items may give some a peace of mind but if your not physically and most of all mentally ready your SOL. And when I say mentally I mean being able to kill someone without blinking an eye or regrets later. Being able to see your loved ones killed, etc. If shit does go down most humans won't survive. To soft and need creature comforts. What happens when the food/seeds run out? Know how to live off the land, find fresh water, deal with weather and animals. Can one survive with no TV, internet, cell phones, radio? Or possibly being alone for God knows how long. The mind can help you survive or feed you to the maggots.

NOKUY

Veteran
being prepared with materialistic items may give some a peace of mind but if your not physically and most of all mentally ready your SOL. And when I say mentally I mean being able to kill someone without blinking an eye or regrets later. Being able to see your loved ones killed, etc. If shit does go down most humans won't survive. To soft and need creature comforts. What happens when the food/seeds run out? Know how to live off the land, find fresh water, deal with weather and animals. Can one survive with no TV, internet, cell phones, radio? Or possibly being alone for God knows how long. The mind can help you survive or feed you to the maggots.

good q's?

i can...fukin hard tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.