What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
These cocksuckers from Strainly have sent several hundred malware e-mails to be douchebags. Not Mg1 but other fake account to spread lies about corrupt gobshites..

Loc Dog

Veteran
You have no clue who I am or what I do. I don't sell weed or clones. 90% of all my weed gets donated to the sick. I sell seeds. If someone contacts me I don't know for one of my keepers it's not free. I've never paid a dime for a clone or anyone I know paid me for one. There are always going to be people that don't get it. People who think like you are the prob. Another fake ass kid that can't handle a different opinion so you make it personal lol. It's like the blind leading the blind. There's a reason we have an ignore feature on the site. Just another dumbass that only thinks his opinion matters.. I'd bet you got multiple names on the site. Added to the ignore list lol.
Hammerhead is most respectable person here. A great grower, and honest person. I say that even though he does not like me. I may be wrong, but think he grew the GG4 that won awards. When I said I am not great grower replying to him, which miscreant perverted, I was comparing myself to him. He does try to find the next level crossing everything. I can not think of a better grower, except maybe marrdogg.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Won't link it but...here's screenshot of a list for a price point for any homegrower to access genetics thst might be out if reach .

Some folks understand. Some folks never will

also if shipping, your paying for a service.
someones potential time in jail
discreet packing
overnight shipping
clean plants
Etc etc etc

There are reputable vendors. Some may be out if reach for most...

Testing to identify plants infected with a number of molds, mites, viruses, and viroids, including powdery mildew, botrytis, russet mites, fusarium, hops latent viroid, and lettuce chlorosis virus.
If they send infected shit, they are human parasites, which 5 of 5 I ran across are. Even if test for HLVD fusarium/pythium and a dozen other viruses kill plants.

acespicoli

Every time I take a regular seed line pheno hunt it and sell the elite clone only cut ;)

9k=(2).jpg

Check out haystack thread :huggg:

Deleted User 0283844

If they send infected shit, they are human parasites, which 5 of 5 I ran across are. Even if test for HLVD fusarium/pythium and a dozen other viruses kill plants.
Must roll with a different crowd.

Idk...

I know at least 10 great vendors and nurseries...

But, again it brings it back to transparent vendors with ipm regimens and constant testing

Hence why a clones not 5$.

Also fuck aerocloner clones. Good for homegrow but not selling. That's gross soup right there.

But this threads derailed to moot points.

Later gators ,back to posting grow pics 📸

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Hammerhead is most respectable person here. A great grower, and honest person. I say that even though he does not like me. I may be wrong, but think he grew the GG4 that won awards. When I said I am not great grower replying to him, which miscreant perverted, I was comparing myself to him. He does try to find the next level crossing everything. I can not think of a better grower, except maybe marrdogg.
I try to give everyone the same level of respect starting out. Respect is also earned by your actions and how you carry yourself, it’s also lost the same way. But you seem cool loc dog, I have no beef with you or pretty much any of the other guys on here. I’m big on the treat others the way you wanna be treated thing. So if someone is acting like an asshole towards me, I’m quick to match someone’s energy and for this, I’ll never apologize

Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Hlvd enters chat when that names said
Now you have me all scared cuz I bought my grape ape from someone who got it from dark heart in 2021 🤣. So far so good though, big huge leaves and vigorous growth. I’m still quarantining her to be safe tho. I don’t think the guy would keep her for 3 years if she showed signs of dudding though

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm an old grumpy man with Cancer. I don't have time for childish BS for no reason. People argue about opinions more than anything else. Frankly, the dumbest thing to do. I don't have any issues with you. If you are not on my ignore list you're good.

Deleted User 0283844

I'm an old grumpy man with Cancer. I don't have time for childish BS for no reason. People argue about opinions more than anything else. Frankly, the dumbest thing to do. I don't have any issues with you. If you are not on my ignore list you're good.
Eyyyyy I've got cancer too

I've got a cut I've held for awhilebi give out to cancer folks...

Ultra og kush tests at 13%cbd 8%thc sometimes better

Yours if you want ... given to @jcrue too...

Latest posts

Latest posts