What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Deleted User 0283844

Won't link it but...here's screenshot of a list for a price point for any homegrower to access genetics thst might be out if reach .

Some folks understand. Some folks never will

also if shipping, your paying for a service.
someones potential time in jail
discreet packing
overnight shipping
clean plants
Etc etc etc

There are reputable vendors. Some may be out if reach for most...

Testing to identify plants infected with a number of molds, mites, viruses, and viroids, including powdery mildew, botrytis, russet mites, fusarium, hops latent viroid, and lettuce chlorosis virus.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240210_121042_Ecwid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_121042_Ecwid.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_20240210_121053_Ecwid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_121053_Ecwid.jpg
    515.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20240210_121113_Ecwid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_121113_Ecwid.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot_20240210_121126_Ecwid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_121126_Ecwid.jpg
    498.2 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20240210_121137_Ecwid.jpg
    Screenshot_20240210_121137_Ecwid.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Won't link it but...here's screenshot of a list for a price point for any homegrower to access genetics thst might be out if reach .

Some folks understand. Some folks never will

also if shipping, your paying for a service.
someones potential time in jail
discreet packing
overnight shipping
clean plants
Etc etc etc

There are reputable vendors. Some may be out if reach for most...

Testing to identify plants infected with a number of molds, mites, viruses, and viroids, including powdery mildew, botrytis, russet mites, fusarium, hops latent viroid, and lettuce chlorosis virus.

View attachment 18958030 View attachment 18958031 View attachment 18958032 View attachment 18958033 View attachment 18958034
That’s a damn nice clone list brother! Good prices for the cloney cut as well. Much love

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
We understand your point for sure but its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Some clones I heard have sold for 10k for 1 cut ( and again could easily be worth that 10k to them if they market it and sell it at a high price , he needs to only sell 20 cuts for $500 and its paid and I can imagine it easy for him to sell clones for 500 of a 10k cut).

That being said I've found phenos as good as any clone I've ever grown and smoked in seed packs I've popped from packs made with some of the best cuts I've ever grown/sampled

I remember seeing GGG post the Cherry Pie for sale on insta for something like $1.3 million?? It was around there (I think more actually)... I have screenshots somewhere amongst the 12,000 in my gallery 🤣... Stupidest shit I have ever seen, dude has to be on some heavy drugs.

Then there was the Permanent Chimera #17 from Beleaf Clones listed for $25,000... Yeah, let's just say greed is in the lead these days, sadly...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's no such thing as a verified legitimate cut. And evenif it was so there are plenty of "Cuts" as good or better.

If you think you're getting your money's worth then that's all that matters.

I'm not trying to demean anyone for what they're doing. I'm just putting out my objective perspective. If it's meaningless to others then so be it. It doesn't effect me.
You can if it's from the original source. That is why IMO getting clones directly from the grower is the best option if clones are what you want. Other than that I agree. Growing from seeds will always be #1 for me. Quality is a very subjective topic There are plenty of clones I don't like. I don't know if everyone has seen the drama with Beleaf. It doesn't look good for him.

Scrappy-doo

Why like what persuaded you to do it?
I saw the pics/lab tests, and read the reviews. If you follow Skunktek and Meangene you've been aware of this cut for a while. When they offered her in a clone drop I grabbed one.

What I paid extra for is exclusivity. That drop was the first time this girl was made available to the public. Eventually you'll be able to get her for much less. Until then I have an edge on my market and can charge a premium.

That's assuming she lives up to the hype. If so, it was a smart investment. If not, I guess I'll have to sit in a dark room and cry.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I saw the pics/lab tests, and read the reviews. If you follow Skunktek and Meangene you've been aware of this cut for a while. When they offered her in a clone drop I grabbed one.

What I paid extra for is exclusivity. That drop was the first time this girl was made available to the public. Eventually you'll be able to get her for much less. Until then I have an edge on my market and can charge a premium.

That's assuming she lives up to the hype. If so, it was a smart investment. If not, I guess I'll have to sit in a dark room and cry.
Thank you.

Bigcrawdaddy2.0

Chaco's ECSD lost her luster quite a while back and got culled. I'm running Skunktek's cut now, from Farmer Joe. Same girl, much better shape.
does she still have the great taste? I’ll definitely pick her up if she’s still stinky and tasty. I know she’s tough to dial in either way but just wanna know if it’s worth grabbing. Thanks scrappy ☮️

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts