What's new

Anything outdoors 2020

Big Eggy

Veteran
Was thinking 4 weeks t5 than 2 under 1k hid. Thinking can hit 1ft within 6weeks from seed.

Mine are about 10in from seed in 40days, started in a greenhouse no lights.. Though I've been very lucky with the weather so far 50deg N.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese Flowering already! (Southern Spain)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya i had issues with coons and blood/bone i just wasnt sure if the composting prior would help keep them at bay. dankwolf hows it going i was lurking through threads other day see you got them soil pools prepped. nice!!!

Dankwolf

ya i had issues with coons and blood/bone i just wasnt sure if the composting prior would help keep them at bay. dankwolf hows it going i was lurking through threads other day see you got them soil pools prepped. nice!!!

Things are going good this year over all . big potters still need to be tilled and amended . purchased a different irrigation set up for potters this year . cant set it up till i transplant though .

It makes sense to disturb pontential gorilla patch prior to plant moveing in . never tried it that way .

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Dankwolf, your "potters" (pools! :biggrin:) are sick! I'm thinking on a similar approach for the veggies...

RED 1

Been dumping soil from my indoor grow, into my little garden
Last time I did that, a few weeks back
4(almost) unknown sativa hybrids,KA5H seed taken from my indoor finished plant
Spring at 42N
:)

Started mid April with this year's outdoor
Only sunlight
:)

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
any you guys have issues with animals messing with composted manure

The instant you dig in the ground animals (most likely raccoons) want to know what you were looking for.

This spot has a whole community of raccoons and they took down an acre of corn. What a mess. Some of my cages were beat up to shit trying to get under them but the plants survived.
picture.php

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

I never used to have problems with animals when I mixed ash from the fireplace into the soil in the woods, I guess ash doesn't smell like food to them. The pot plants really seemed to like the ash a lot.

RED 1

I never used to have problems with animals when I mixed ash from the fireplace into the soil in the woods, I guess ash doesn't smell like food to them. The pot plants really seemed to like the ash a lot.

It's a common practice for older people in Greece to add ashes from an ashtray,residue from greek/turkish style coffee to their plants
I've seen it, maybe a practice I should adopt
Nice to know it has been tried with positive results

Sunshineinabag

ive seen weird chit used over the years,an acre of corn though oh my those shitheads were busy. lmaop i sent my scooby doo to dig up thier den close by.......now she patrols the area like she owns it, coons arent really afraid of her though smart fuckers throw dirt in her eyes

yardgrazer

Went for a joyride last night and saw a racoon crossing a road, probably the f'er who keeps digging through my trashcans (I haven't added anything in a week or more, keep coming back anyway).

Sunshineinabag

lil dude came in to the boreal autos

lil dude came in to the boreal autos

fucken honey bee on the top of boreal, cold in the D today glad i could help a polinator out

Attachments

• IMG_20200420_120733.jpg
    IMG_20200420_120733.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200420_120840.jpg
    IMG_20200420_120840.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200420_120732.jpg
    IMG_20200420_120732.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 15

Dankwolf

Got me thinking about the animal/ critters issue with gorilla style planting .i always tried to ward off animal's/ critters and never really succeeded . so has any one tried purposely creating hot zones away from your plants?

For what it is worth the one thing i know to be fact is the value of red ants and wasps . i have never seen such clean plants bug , animal or critter wise if you plant on a red ant hill and if by chance relocate a wasp nest . when it is cold and ypu will be hard pressed to have any issues with animal , critter , bug and or people:biggrin:

:tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
lol.

I don't know about red ants, be we have the normal (for here) black ants. My cousin has a blueberry farm and when he gave me a few plants, he told me to dump a can of coke in the hole when I plant. The coke will attract ants and the ants will acidify the soil. So my question is, do red ants drop the PH significantly?

Latest posts

Latest posts