What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

Sunshineinabag

popped a dozen nl from boreal .........looking at the page goota grab more...callin it covid guerilla 2020, that berry white and white glue tho......sold out like native trout

PDX Dopesmoker

what - or when - was its access to water during that time ?

It was soaked in water and it had cracked and then I planted it in moist soil in a 4g container, but then after a while the container kinda dried out some, not enough to affect the ones that had sprouted normally and developed roots, but enough to dry out the top inch or half inch of dirt. I watered again a couple days before the delayed action sprout showed up.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
popped a dozen nl from boreal .........looking at the page goota grab more...callin it covid guerilla 2020, that berry white and white glue tho......sold out like native trout

those were fun to play with. i had main top buds 3-4 ft long. green wiffle bats! here boreal lights did in 3 gallon last year and kept close. she was couple into flower when i snapd pic. 7ft tall when finished. ones that went out were monsters

picture.php

St. Phatty

The 3 bigger plants were the ones that looked good, got put outside, and FROZE quite solid in the mid to high 20's.

Then back indoors to recover. 1 went Hermie, and I let that pollen pollinate EVERYTHING - because I have a hunch the genetics might end up working out.

Now back outside, along with 4 smaller seedlings that went female but got ignorred and sat in the 12/12 room.

I kept the 12/12 lighting going during the 3 weeks the plants were recovering from the freeze. They seem to have remembered the start date, for now they're Done-ish.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20200408_111358_420.jpg
    IMG_20200408_111358_420.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20200408_111327_+__420.jpg
    IMG_20200408_111327_+__420.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200408_111335_+__420.jpg
    IMG_20200408_111335_+__420.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20200408_111350_Frost.jpg
    IMG_20200408_111350_Frost.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 17

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The 3 bigger plants were the ones that looked good, got put outside, and FROZE quite solid in the mid to high 20's.

Then back indoors to recover. 1 went Hermie, and I let that pollen pollinate EVERYTHING - because I have a hunch the genetics might end up working out.

Now back outside, along with 4 smaller seedlings that went female but got ignorred and sat in the 12/12 room.

I kept the 12/12 lighting going during the 3 weeks the plants were recovering from the freeze. They seem to have remembered the start date, for now they're Done-ish.

View Image
Good god ... Is that cold frost or THC frost? lol

St. Phatty

Good god ... Is that cold frost or THC frost? lol

THC frost on a tiny girl.

Indica mother, Sativa father.

Seeds have the freeze-induced Hermie pollen as sort of father.

attachment.php

The worst that can happen is that they end up on the back porch as undesireable plants/ bird food. First the birds eat the plant and then they peck at the root ball and actually eat a bunch of it. Maybe they like Cannabis roots.

It's like giving children a coloring book. Keeps them busy for hours ! :huggg:

Attachments

• IMG_20200408_201725_back-porch.jpg
    IMG_20200408_201725_back-porch.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 12

grayeyes

I am nurturing the volunteers from last year. No telling what I'm going to harvest. They are indoors as So Cal keeps raining. When it stops this year I am planning on planting Malawi,
Blue God and maybe some more Bubblegum. Can't decide but it sure is nice to have more stash than I can remember. Just found some 6 month cured strain called Durban Turban
(hybrid of Durban Poison x Afghani). I forgot how good it is.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
THC frost on a tiny girl.

Indica mother, Sativa father.

Seeds have the freeze-induced Hermie pollen as sort of father.

View Image

The worst that can happen is that they end up on the back porch as undesireable plants/ bird food. First the birds eat the plant and then they peck at the root ball and actually eat a bunch of it. Maybe they like Cannabis roots.

It's like giving children a coloring book. Keeps them busy for hours ! :huggg:
I forgot... you feed your chickens weed. lol

Big Eggy

Veteran
These are my Purple Maroc's.. I popped the a month ago under glass on a gamble that seems to paid off as we have been having crazy warm sunny weather. Been at there guerilla site for a week now and this is day 31 since they popped their heads above ground.

picture.php

picture.php

Not a bad start for the uk right?

PDX Dopesmoker

This is a dish of sprouts I plan on torturing in tiny containers for a while.
fiXdWWr.jpg

Dude got some transplant shock, but is already recovering nicely.
etmjLaA.jpg

An otter
gQMV6bW.png

Splir7T.jpg

Maybe a juvenile bald eagle
QQxteMf.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Not 20ft monsters like Dankwolfs, wish I was in a Legal State. But what I can get away with is the size I grow. Just some stuff from last year and I got a pic of the Pink moon I think they called it, I wished I'd wiped off my front of cam so it would've got a better pic

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I missed this thread!!! Man didn't expect it to be this long by this time of the year! :biggrin:

My first 2020 outdoor plants, these were started indoors, then brought outside about three weeks ago. (to be true I chopped the last outdoor Haze in Feb, but that was from 2019)

Lebanese male, will be culled as soon as first flowers pop and I collect some pollen. Have it under a shade next to a wall so that wind doesn't blow on him.

picture.php

Lebanese female (just repotted).
picture.php

Sort of an experiment... the female in fact was slightly confused in the beggining (threw some non viable nanas), possibly due to increasing photoperiod. But now definitely engaged 1st gear in flowering, will be interesting to see as Dubi said, what is strongest, the semi-auto flowering trait of the Lebanese, or the increasing photoperiod.

IF everything goes good, I may have a crop by May... or a reveg. Worst case she gets hermie and I have to cull... they were 20/4 indoors.

White powder around her is diatomaceous earth to stop the friggin ants from constantly bringing aphids, tho I had an unexpected volunteer step in to help:

picture.php

Growing in Coco outdoors this year, after the results I got with Zamaldelica x Kali China and Tikal x Panama last year, I am aware I specifically get much superior results than with soil. Also simpler/cheaper, as indoor/outdoor will use same media, nutes, etc.

Have a lot going on in my indoor, the idea is to get selected cuts to bring them outdoors like done with the Golden Tiger x Panamá.

Tycho do you ph the jiffies in some way? I was always told peat jiffies PH is too high to sprout seeds?

That's one of the areas I need to improve... seed sprouting, not getting consistent results.