What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

'Boogieman'

The rain finally stopped, we got just short of 5 inches. All my plants except Durban Poison are having mold issues. The DP is taking it like a champ but it's over 10ft tall and has a major lean going on, no branches snapped in the storm which is amazing. Here is the DP, plan on cutting her around October 10th.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190929-165926_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-165926_Gallery.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20190929-165904_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-165904_Gallery.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20190929-165908_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-165908_Gallery.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20190929-165951_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-165951_Gallery.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20190929-165921_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-165921_Gallery.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 14

'Boogieman'

Not as much here, but constant for a week. Harvested my seed plants yesterday. Cold rain too.

Humidity is going to jump to 100% now until January.

3 days ago we didn't have rain for months, everything was perfect, but in the last 48 hours this. Things are clearing up and I hope the weather clearly up for you too bro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190929-170444_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-170444_Gallery.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20190929-170436_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190929-170436_Gallery.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 18

St. Phatty

attachment.php

Freshly washed bud getting its fall colors.

And one of the buds in the batch of plants on the side deck.

attachment.php

Attachments

• medicine mang! 004 cleaned
    medicine mang! 004 cleaned
    95 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20190927_083308_+_BUD_.jpg
    IMG_20190927_083308_+_BUD_.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 16

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice, those all look good guys. Well I chopped a RG4 from realgorillaseeds here earlier, It was almost dark I didn't get to clean the dead leaves off. This plant was starting to bud rot and it's just time to harvest her. It looks a lot more gg4 than the one I harvest indoors earlier this year. The buds didn't get as big as I'd like.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
For those that might wonder. I'm chopping down the plants and bringing them up here to photograph. This plant was in about 15gal-10gal pot, more like 15gal. That was one of the first plants I put out. I've got some a lot younger and bigger. Makes we wonder if they really need put out very early. I guess if your growing in 50gal and above. I'm starting to think I don't need to start the plants as early for outdoors. I can probably get plants just as big starting a mth later or so. And I'm not sure about next outdoor season, if I might do like 1-2 plants in like a 50-100gal. It's hard around here, if they get to big and neighbors start smelling them, they could easily pick the phone up and call the police. Yes marijuana is illegal as ever around here. People are so simple minded and old fashioned around here to understand the industry is booming in most places.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
For those that might wonder. I'm chopping down the plants and bringing them up here to photograph. This plant was in about 15gal-10gal pot, more like 15gal. That was one of the first plants I put out. I've got some a lot younger and bigger. Makes we wonder if they really need put out very early. I guess if your growing in 50gal and above. I'm starting to think I don't need to start the plants as early for outdoors. I can probably get plants just as big starting a mth later or so. And I'm not sure about next outdoor season, if I might do like 1-2 plants in like a 50-100gal. It's hard around here, if they get to big and neighbors start smelling them, they could easily pick the phone up and call the police. Yes marijuana is illegal as ever around here. People are so simple minded and old fashioned around here to understand the industry is booming in most places.

I've got clones in 10 gallons making way bigger buds than their sisters that are in mound 4 times bigger.

i think getting them out early is the best policy but its been interesting this year having a dozen or more identical clones so close and seeing how differently they finish.

in general my plants all got up potted and planted in ground the last three days of june - first two weeks of July.
that's not early in my mind and I still got some monsters.

I was mixing my soil progressively hotter this season every time I mixed a batch or amended the local soil for my mounds.
never saw any bad stress so I just kept going hotter and the later ones in general have bigger buds with a few exceptions.

the smell from my patch is way less than my fear about it, I've never caught a whiff any farther than 50-60 feet.

lots of other loud plants going off in the area and the swamp smells probably help.

I think the hedgerow they are up against filters or mixes it up to where it gets diffused. I'm out in the sticks though and all these plants in a subdivision backyard would be another story I'm sure.

I was planning to take the bulk of mine tomorrow, day before bow season starts but the forecast looks good enough that I might push it till the weekend and some I'd like to push farther if possible.

it is really amazing the bulk going on every day on some of these girls now and the difference a day makes in frost is huge some days.

I got this huge Super Silver Haze in the ground that was the last to trigger along with the Wedding Cake and GMO. they are all looking to be about 3-4 weeks into flower now and barely smell yet but I could end up putting them all into the RSO pile.

SSH.
picture.php

Sour Dubble getting that funk!
picture.php

OGKB 2.0 trichs
picture.php

Dos-si-dos just starting to purple a bit, this month was unusually warm and dry!
picture.php

Stacking at 78 degrees today, High noon indeed...
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You got a beautiful garden Chunky.....guys around here wanna put plants outdoors in March or so. But there still growing small plants. It's been extra humid and dry and I'll still getting plants mold or bud rot in places. Especially the fatter buds of course. I'll be taking down a few more today. I think with the extreme drought and humid weather are hard to grow in. And my containers don't get much airflow, it's just been a muggy summer, it was up to 90 deg today. I've been watering my plants good in the containers. Most of my stuff was put out in June and July also. I was finishing a indoor grow and waited a min before I started outdoors....
Good luck everybody, and thanks for sharing all the nice pics!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got clones in 10 gallons making way bigger buds than their sisters that are in mound 4 times bigger.

i think getting them out early is the best policy but its been interesting this year having a dozen or more identical clones so close and seeing how differently they finish.

in general my plants all got up potted and planted in ground the last three days of june - first two weeks of July.
that's not early in my mind and I still got some monsters.

I was mixing my soil progressively hotter this season every time I mixed a batch or amended the local soil for my mounds.
never saw any bad stress so I just kept going hotter and the later ones in general have bigger buds with a few exceptions.

the smell from my patch is way less than my fear about it, I've never caught a whiff any farther than 50-60 feet.

lots of other loud plants going off in the area and the swamp smells probably help.

I think the hedgerow they are up against filters or mixes it up to where it gets diffused. I'm out in the sticks though and all these plants in a subdivision backyard would be another story I'm sure.

I was planning to take the bulk of mine tomorrow, day before bow season starts but the forecast looks good enough that I might push it till the weekend and some I'd like to push farther if possible.

it is really amazing the bulk going on every day on some of these girls now and the difference a day makes in frost is huge some days.

I got this huge Super Silver Haze in the ground that was the last to trigger along with the Wedding Cake and GMO. they are all looking to be about 3-4 weeks into flower now and barely smell yet but I could end up putting them all into the RSO pile.

SSH.
View Image

Sour Dubble getting that funk!
View Image

OGKB 2.0 trichs
View Image

Dos-si-dos just starting to purple a bit, this month was unusually warm and dry!
View Image

Stacking at 78 degrees today, High noon indeed...
View Image

How long do you let your OGKB 2.0 flower for indoors?? And looks like it's do well outdoors too!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn this RG4 is a stinky one!!! Can't believe how strong, almost like a 2000 Dutch Passion WW. And that's the strongest smelling stuff ever

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man the wife woke up after I trimmed that RG4, I was in the garage and that shit was reeking, along with her bitching lol. She's not a smoker of course so the garage is were I smoke. Hope it's good as the smell. Like I said the RG4 I grew indoors is a complete different pheno, I almost wondered because it was so different from the GG4 I'd grew before. These buds look more like the ones my buddy passed me last year to grow. It's got that burnt rubber skunky kinda smell is how I describe this plant. But I'm gonna check some plants and see if I can harvest 1-2 more this evening. I know there's a few I've got that's ready. And the others close behind!!!

'Boogieman'

RQS special kush #1, I'm thinking a week left.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930-161332_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-161332_Gallery.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20190930-161418_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-161418_Gallery.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20190930-161421_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-161421_Gallery.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 18

'Boogieman'

Weather sucks this year . but frost is off the charts lol

View Image

Is that snow? I believe I read snow does less damage than frost. I hope your weather gets better bro.

I remember I got a early frost one year, went out early morning to check my plants and only the leaves were frosted but the buds were fine, and I wish I brought my phone that morning because it was beautiful to look at.

Dankwolf

Is that snow? I believe I read snow does less damage than frost. I hope your weather gets better bro.

I remember I got a early frost one year, went out early morning to check my plants and only the leaves were frosted but the buds were fine, and I wish I brought my phone that morning because it was beautiful to look at.

Yup snow it was 10 times worse by morning .

I had some,plants freeze solid for a few days in a row last year . my south mtf tool it likr a boss .
:tiphat:

yardgrazer

Man the wife woke up after I trimmed that RG4, I was in the garage and that shit was reeking, along with her bitching lol. She's not a smoker of course so the garage is were I smoke. Hope it's good as the smell. Like I said the RG4 I grew indoors is a complete different pheno, I almost wondered because it was so different from the GG4 I'd grew before. These buds look more like the ones my buddy passed me last year to grow. It's got that burnt rubber skunky kinda smell is how I describe this plant. But I'm gonna check some plants and see if I can harvest 1-2 more this evening. I know there's a few I've got that's ready. And the others close behind!!!

I caught some hell last night, was concerned it would rain overnight so moved a big smelly Leb HP in to the garage so I could cut it in the morning (a little earlier than ideal, but we're looking at two weeks of regular rain, and falling nighttime temps) and it seems the odor is making its way from the garage up into the bedroom closet. Wife not pleased. Not really sure what the heck I'm gonna do, hoping it'll stink much less when it's just the buds, not the whole damned plant.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Weather sucks this year . but frost is off the charts lol

View Image

Lol damn those are nice, looks like it's snowed almost.

Boogieman that a beast, good job man your gonna enjoy that one.

I cut down 3 plants yesterday evening. The Grapology Is the bigger. And I've got that Lemon OG Candy I planted in the ground and got a nice cola a little yield. And I'm not sure if I took a pic, but the 3rd of the Serious 6s I had, this one I knocked over with the water hose and damaged it......its also just a cola pretty much. I notice the fucking spider mites have got on some of my plants. I stopped spraying once they were about 2wks in flowering. I just don't like spraying anything on my buds. I did spray GreenCure a few times but it doesn't have the smell as insect killer. I've used Sevin and Trifecta Crop and pretty happy it was minimal. This drought has been rough also, plants get large buds you gotta cut them to dry of they'll start to mold. I'm guessing the morning dew, and my plants don't start getting full sun until 10 am. From the wettest summer last year, to the driest summer in forever. You never know what mother nature will give you, around here it's a pain

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That Grapology got 8ft tall I'd say, I planted it late and didn't top her. It still had a bunch of buds, I tried to get a lower pic but it's kinda hard to see. And nice little Lemon OG Candy cola, and that last pic Serious 6. I'm gonna look and see what is next!!!! Can't believe it's October guys, were hitting the home stretch again this year. Feel free to share anything guys, Hopefully everyone will drop some pics of there harvest

Latest posts

Latest posts