What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Yeah looking good boogieman. Snows a funny one. Put out fourth leaf pair starts a few years ago. Surprise cold front came through a week later and dropped nearly six inchest of snow on em overnight. I was sure they were gonnas. Went to pop in some alternatives a month later and like they never missed a beat. Couldnt do that with a hard frost at that age thats for sure.

'Boogieman'

That's a very big plant!!!! Are you in swampland or something??? She's definitely a eye catcher

Thanks bro, This spot is in a huge briar patch full of thorny plants but gets a good amount of sun. I use vermiculite in my holes at about 5-10% soil mix, I really believe it helps make for bigger plants growing guerilla.

St. Phatty

And the briars keep the larger critters scarce too. Nice love the Blackberries.

Yep. Planted a D'Anjou pear tree yesterday, in the middle of a huge blackberry thicket.

Threw a piece of tree trunk on top of the blackberries, then walked on the tree trunk.

Then realized I might want to have a shovel for balance so I didn't fall into the blackberries.

Then laid down a piece of 1x8 foot plywood to stand on.

Then cut a 2x2 foot area bare & dug the hole for the pear tree.

Then planted the pear tree & watered it.

Then removed the tree trunk & plywood & barricaded the area from the deer. Had a family of 5 walk through that part of the orchard the other evening. Boy do they like baby fruit trees.

Blackberries are a sign of ground water.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I cut down a Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack from Cannarado that's very nice. Also cut a Ocean Grown Cookies from Dinafem down. Both are some of the larger plants this year. That Lemon Tree x LJ was that woody indian, Brazilian.....smelled like some White Widow that was killer from Dutch Passion early-mid 2000s when I grew it. I've gotta delete some more pics before it will let me load these up. I'm probably gonna harvest a few more plants today, I've got several to get harvest today, and get my pics loaded up. Busy season for me:biggrin:

bibi40

First Early maroc cut today :

picture.php

picture.php

sorry for the quality of pics ...

The rest of early maroc will be cut this week end .

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
First Early maroc cut today :

View Image

View Image

sorry for the quality of pics ...

Hey don't worry about it, it's hard for me to get just half decent pics on some plants even bringing them to were I'm taking the ones I've got. It's harder getting pics outdoors, and by the time I drag them out I've broke limbs and everything lol.

Also been having some crazy hot days in the 90s for the last week or so, again no rain....it drizzled maybe 5mins one day. I'm excited to start sampling some of my harvest!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I caught some hell last night, was concerned it would rain overnight so moved a big smelly Leb HP in to the garage so I could cut it in the morning (a little earlier than ideal, but we're looking at two weeks of regular rain, and falling nighttime temps) and it seems the odor is making its way from the garage up into the bedroom closet. Wife not pleased. Not really sure what the heck I'm gonna do, hoping it'll stink much less when it's just the buds, not the whole damned plant.

Lol man that's probably a coin flip call, I wished I could've let some plants go longer this year. But in a drought I'm getting buds that's starting to mold here and there. Like I was saying in another post, it's so hot humid, I think the morning dew and plants not getting full sun early enough, Or and most are ready to harvest sometimes I'm bad to let plants go a extra few weeks if I think it's beneficial. But I've pushed most of my plants to the limits and there ready to harvest this week or 2.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Really agree with you ,

very difficult to take pics outside , need a formation :biggrin:

:tiphat:

hang a piece of panda film someway behind the area, or from a tree or something lol, Man I tried to go outside it's so damn hot. Be careful if you guys are out in this evening sun/heat

PDX Dopesmoker

This is my latest flowering plant, a South African bagseed said to be like of Swazi origin, it started flowering sometime a few weeks ago. Maybe it'll make to November.
2aYlLGi.jpg

Macob Kush lower flower
2fQtlgz.jpg

Purple seed
oY2ID2h.jpg

This is a huge fruiting of sulphur shelf on big hemlock overhanging a stream, they're way too mature to collect
Cz6od0o.jpg

Chanterelles are in their prime
WQg7U3t.jpg

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
picture.php

cutting holes in my patch and trying to avoid the paparazzi.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the last day of sun is behind us I fear...
picture.php

me and everyone nearby should be well baked this winter.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
This is my latest flowering plant, a South African bagseed said to be like of Swazi origin, it started flowering sometime a few weeks ago. Maybe it'll make to November.
View Image

Macob Kush lower flower
View Image

Purple seed
View Image

This is a huge fruiting of sulphur shelf on big hemlock overhanging a stream, they're way too mature to collect
View Image

Chanterelles are in their prime
View Image

PDX, are all the seeds from that plant purple?