What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

Make a simple teepee frame that fits over each plant, then wrap twine around each frame to make a pseudo mesh. Simple, cheap, and won't disturb the plants at all.

yardgrazer

For now I bought 6' stakes, sunk into the pots the plants just barely stick out over the top. Also got stretchable ribbon material for tying. 10 or so days before daylight dips below 14 hours, hopefully they won't get too much bigger.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Swazi was topped once. No sign of stretching yet so she's gonna be tall.

picture.php

NL Autos
picture.php

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Thanks. Mine.

They express their Thai lineage and can get pretty big.

If you baby them at home they can give you big ass colas with zero mold. And trust me, it can get Amazon hot and humid up here. I'm in the St. Lawrence River Watershed.
picture.php

picture.php

12 footers. Can't hide a lot of these in the corn.
picture.php

Broke a branch.
picture.php

picture.php

Wish I could say I'm a breeder, but they were a happy "accident".

--
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny …”
— Isaac Asimov
--

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Checking my photos from last year, it was exactly 1 year ago today I setup my trellis. And looking at some of the pics it looks like the next 2 months is when to make sure you got support.

browntrout

Veteran
Depending on strain topping can kill em. Especially on the lanky ones, if your gonna top them you gotta do it a lot to even the weight out.

You can zip / cable tie them back together if the split is clean and not too far in bud.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've not got to visit my guerilla plot the wife's been in the hospital and we got home last nite. I took a good dose of N for everything and got up there this evening , Its gonna be a coin toss on most of those plants. But my containers plants are looking pretty good, I'll get the garden hose out and give them some water. These high 80s days larger plants will drank a lot of water, some more than others.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea here's my test grow for Mars Hydro. It's a single SP 250 in roughly 2x4 area. There's 2 plants , left is Bellini from Cali Connection, and the right is Grapology from Cannarado genetics. You should have seen my Bellini outdoors how tall it's was compared to the indoor one, but most of you know I accidentally fell and broke the plant entirely in half . I've got a Grapology outdoors that's probably 7ft at least as big like a Xmas tree lol. Ill get some pics of her outdoors, she's stretching a lot more than under the LED, which is expected. Another note, all the plants I had under this LED have maintained a beautiful green color. But I've got several Cannarado genetics strains outdoors in containers. Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack, Dubble Sundea, this Grapology I'm talking about. It's my first time running Rado gear, they all seem good so far. And I've ran the sfv, Tahoe and some other from CC through the years. I listed my grow diary in the Mars Hydro forum and it's not getting the views I'd like to have. I'd like for guys like myself who have never used a LED see the grow and notice what a good light. I'd love to have about 3 and do a 6x6 flowering room!!! That would be nice. But stop in sometimes guys, I'm trying to do these guys at Mars Hydro a good job!! Here's a recent pic. There about 27 days 12/12 I think

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That bigger one is the Grapology, like I was saying I've got one outdoors in 15gal bucket that huge. Things like a big Xmas tree. I'll have to get a pic tomorrow. It just doesn't show up like you want it to were it's on a hill. I hope she starts to get as many bud sites as the indoor one. I've gotta try to come up with some money. I've gotta get a dehumidifier it's impossible to grow thick buds in high humidity. I lived in the Great Lake region back around 99 to 2012 or so and could pull off some epic indoor grows. It's a challenge after beening gone for all these years trying to deal with growing in the this crazy humid weather. It's been so much dryer this year, I definitely fucked up not putting some crystals in my guerilla plot. It rained so much last year I guess I didn't see it getting this dry. But I'll solider though it and try to harvest something. I know one thing I've definitely worked my ass off indoors and outdoors since May. I'm a one man operation and it's getting hard. I'm putting tons of hours into growing, caring for plants. It's a hard job, and you can't really let people know how hard you work, and know your business.

bibi40

Thanks. Mine.

They express their Thai lineage and can get pretty big.

If you baby them at home they can give you big ass colas with zero mold. And trust me, it can get Amazon hot and humid up here. I'm in the St. Lawrence River Watershed.

Wish I could say I'm a breeder, but they were a happy "accident".

Impresive autos !!!

:tiphat:

Rodehazrd

This headband is on the mend from the mite attack. The old leaves still show the deformancy but new growth is taking off just as we get to 14 hour days and stretch time. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts