What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7000 or 8000 sq ft. It calls for 10-20 lbs per 1000 sq ft, but I go a little heavier in the fall. Its pretty low N and the target rate in the fall is 1.0 lb N per 1000 sq ft.

Lunchmoney

Yeah I gotta figure out how to spread just dry chicken poop feathers and all
I made a compost tea big batch worm and chicken but I’m sure chicken alone would be effective. Hand watered in watering can. I hope I dont get spots or lines but no negative so far. My experience with dry chicken litter is it’s very hot until composted. I only have 1 acre lawn I may add

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I think he said earlier that he lets it sit for a long time and uses the old stuff.

Fall is a pretty forgiving time for over application of fertilizer. The rain should wash it in and spread it out. Thats a job watering an acre with a watering can! Great work! I bet it will work well!

Lunchmoney

Yeah I think he said earlier that he lets it sit for a long time and uses the old stuff.

Fall is a pretty forgiving time for over application of fertilizer. The rain should wash it in and spread it out. Thats a job watering an acre with a watering can! Great work! I bet it will work well!
I did not treat entire acre, but most of it. I diluted as I kept adding water to stretch and maybe caution roughly 30 gal. Stinky work tho. Wife makes me strip at door after compost tea time splashy splash

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not too bad of a smell with the dry formulation. The lawn smelled for a few days but that has gone away i think now.

St. Phatty

Was sweeping up the Chicken Manure off the floor of the Garage, which became a De Facto Chicken Coop.

The Dust is a Force of Nature.

I've been collecting it to get ready for 2022 grows. And of course, to clean the Garage, which seems like an Infinitely Large Project.

poop-smoke2-jpg.18784272

Attachments

• poop-smoke2.jpg
    poop-smoke2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 316

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I don't know how it produces so much dust. Guess that means it gets absorbed better than a bunch of chunks that are hard for the roots to get to. Don't want to breathe that.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
I grew up with a kid whose family lived in a old chicken coop that was turned into a house. It was an old chicken farm. The house was actually really nice. But I don't know how the hell they made it livable. Was nervous to go in the first time he invited me. He had already told me about it being converted. And having seen many chicken barns before that I was worried about what I was walking into.

Hashislife

Did you make that from hand rubbing buds Hashislife? How many plants did it take and could you use the buds for smoke afterwards? The charas looks real nice.

I have been making some cobs this year. I made 3 so far. 2, each made with with 2 ounces of weed and one made with 3 ounces.
I make bubble hash with my trim every year.
Hi friends,
sorry for this long absence.
I wanted to inform that I dried the weed after rubbing, I preferred to put it in the trash, a very bad smell of fish having developed there.
otherwise, I have great news, a friend gave me a plant that he cut too early, its taste is rather fruity and good, even if 10 more days would surely have been much better. are effect when it is rather powerful. I'm going to use it to practice with the washing machine, since it gave me almost a pound, and I won't smoke it as it is.
then I would do the hash with my harvest. I hope to produce 50-100g with the pound.

iTarzan

You were on a hash bender and everyone knows it and approves.

50-100g would be 20-40% yield which is very good. I will need a test gram to smoke with the hash on a pin. and under a jar method. My favorite way.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When working with large amounts, it will yield more and have better quality doing several small batches rather than one large batch. I put about 10-15 oz in a single 5 gal bucket bubble hash run and it only yielded a few small patties probably 0.5 oz hash I would guess. It was way too much in there, the bucket was full of buds. But if i did a couple jars at a time in several runs it would yield double or more. It just depends on how much time you want to spend on it. It takes an hour a run for my 3 bag system!

It was a cheap bag set. Instructions said to stir for 15 minutes, pull work bag, allow to settle for 30, pull rough grade bag, settle for 15 minutes, then pull final grade bag. Is that a good way to do it? Seems to yield better when you follow instructions and wait.

Hashislife

You were on a hash bender and everyone knows it and approves.

50-100g would be 20-40% yield which is very good. I will need a test gram to smoke with the hash on a pin. and under a jar method. My favorite way.
what is a hash bender?
in terms of performance, we are talking about 10%20% since I have almost 500g (it seems to me that it is the weight of a pound, otherwise sorry for the error)😂😉
When working with large amounts, it will yield more and have better quality doing several small batches rather than one large batch. I put about 10-15 oz in a single 5 gal bucket bubble hash run and it only yielded a few small patties probably 0.5 oz hash I would guess. It was way too much in there, the bucket was full of buds. But if i did a couple jars at a time in several runs it would yield double or more. It just depends on how much time you want to spend on it. It takes an hour a run for my 3 bag system!

It was a cheap bag set. Instructions said to stir for 15 minutes, pull work bag, allow to settle for 30, pull rough grade bag, settle for 15 minutes, then pull final grade bag. Is that a good way to do it? Seems to yield better when you follow instructions and wait.
I was thinking of making 4 packs of about a quarter of a pound, with a first wash of 5 minutes, 225(washbag) 190/110/25
then a second of 10 minutes then a third of 20 minutes, both in 225/190/25
What do you think ?
😉

iTarzan

noun: bender; plural noun: benders
  1. 1.
    an object or person that bends something else.
    "a fender bender"

2. 2.
    INFORMAL
    a wild drinking spree.
    "he went off on a self-destructive bender"

Hashislife

noun: bender; plural noun: benders
  1. 1.
    an object or person that bends something else.
    "a fender bender"

2. 2.
    INFORMAL
    a wild drinking spree.
    "he went off on a self-destructive bender"
Aaaaaaah, now I understand 😂😂😂😂😂 well I had preferring that for sure hahahaha

Last edited:

St. Phatty

Yeah I don't know how it produces so much dust. Guess that means it gets absorbed better than a bunch of chunks that are hard for the roots to get to. Don't want to breathe that.

Particle Size is EVERYTHING in Chemistry.

There is so much difference between chicken manure that has been rendered into dust, vs. hardened globs that take time to break down.

I'd still like to do some tests regarding the possible explosive nature of the dust, but ... not today.

I finally got the shelving re-arranged so that there are poop collection boxes beneath the birds' favorite roosts.