What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

iTarzan

Here is the Original Weasel Diesel. I had to move it into the greenhouse because there are too many planes flying around and it is nerve-racking. She is flowering good now. She has come a long way from a sickly 2 spotted mite mess.

DSCN3478.jpeg
DSCN3479.jpeg
DSCN3481.jpeg

Last edited:

iTarzan

Lastly for tonight is the White Truffle. She has been flowering longer than anything except L.A. Pure Kush and my auto strains. All the cuts I took are rooted clones now so all I need is to finish this plant and do some smoke testing. Tomorrow I am pollinating some branches of White Truffle and Weasel Diesel with GDP pollen. I have a few other plants to pollinate I just haven't made up my mind. The White and Chem D probably.

DSCN3480.jpeg

MrBreeze911

I was putting up more nets today. Yea I am spinning a web of paranoia. In between being Shelob I took a couple pics of the big LST'd GMO. It is 6.5 feet long and 5 feet wide and stands about 7 feet. I have chopped it twice along the way in veg. There are 3 main trunks. She is covered with needs and hidden from the eyes in the sky that seem to fly over here 5 times a day.

View attachment 18749116 View attachment 18749117 View attachment 18749118
Thanks Tarzan, yours are cool too! I have never seen a weed plant with a three way trunk like that before. How does that happen?

iTarzan

Mr. Breeze that was a clone and when it rooted it also got roots that started above ground right before the first 2 little branches. So when I transplanted it into soil I covered up all the roots. I used it as a mom so it was about 8 month old in a 4 gallon pot when I took it outside and planted it. It is 12-13 months old now.

Mithridate

Sour strawberry 1
She was the first to flower. Very little stretch. She smells fantastic already and yes she's seeded.😉
Ss1 zz.jpg
Ss1 seeded.jpg

Sour strawberry 12
Now this one inherited sour bubbles leaves and giant hollow stalks, grows like a pole too, but stretched 3x and is the last to flower 🤔

She reeks of strawberry perfume.
Ss12 topshot.jpg
Ss12 pole.jpg

Ssk12 aug20.jpg

Late flowering male (#20)
The bastard took 6 weeks indoors under 12/12 to even show sex.
I only kept him because he's late flowering and has zigzag stalks.
Ss20 finally.jpg

Meanwhile.. #14
Meanwhile....jpg

😆

hamstring

Veteran
Anyone else struggling with leaf spot this year?

I am telling you this is one hell of year for leaf spot. Very little rain all summer and now we have been inundated with rain the last 3 weeks. This is the difference between a back yard grow and a guerrilla grow. My GG4 is taking a beating with leaf spot but really all I can do is remove the dead leaves especially the small sugar leaves. If dead they will 100% cause mold issues later on. I'm not sure the GG will make it this year but fingers crossed i get something.

But--------------as you can see the PS looks very good.

I continue to be impressed with the outdoor traits of PS. This is a true guerrilla plant, except for height, an I am excited to see what the smoke is like. I hope to turn some of this into hash if I get the harvest I hope to.

thumb_IMG_1131_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1132_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1135_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1151_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1140_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1141_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1143_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1144_1024.jpg
thumb_IMG_1145_1024.jpg

hamstring

Veteran
If I want plants like that in 2023, I'm going to have to start a lot earlier.

Maybe take some clones today for next year.
Everything was transplanted from 1 gal containers first week of June.

If you are in an area prone to leaf spot or other fungal issues I recommend Vermontman strains over at the ACE forum. I haven't smoked any of them yet but they perform well outdoors in my climate (52 degrees N).

Latest posts

Latest posts