What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ANYTHING OUTDOOR 2022 EVERYWHERE

My two 9 pound hammer girls. Both have been given soil water and molasses twice a week. Both have been topped twice. I cloned one cutting it’s about a foot tall little flower starting on all three.

Attachments

• 172F0463-70E0-4C78-8E6E-DFB2CC6D583F.jpeg
    172F0463-70E0-4C78-8E6E-DFB2CC6D583F.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 89
  • B5B07B78-6EC9-4076-8515-E0E4FAA9B0BD.jpeg
    B5B07B78-6EC9-4076-8515-E0E4FAA9B0BD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • BB346867-0CAE-425A-B0B4-4BA35AEB48E0.jpeg
    BB346867-0CAE-425A-B0B4-4BA35AEB48E0.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 86
  • F2FBC926-F9D2-4CCE-A671-272E7273EDFB.jpeg
    F2FBC926-F9D2-4CCE-A671-272E7273EDFB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 69
  • CFAFAC38-A952-4D67-B824-D9EA4A2C4A1F.jpeg
    CFAFAC38-A952-4D67-B824-D9EA4A2C4A1F.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 73
  • A51876DB-89DF-4221-882A-ACD1E75C24EA.jpeg
    A51876DB-89DF-4221-882A-ACD1E75C24EA.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 76

iTarzan

BeaslysBud those plants are looking great. The pic of the plant against the building is my favorite.

How did you get that woody stick to root? Is Mother Nature your wife? How did that root? You da man!!!

40degsouth

Hey Chilliwilli,
To be honest, l haven’t tried any but I just opened it, especially for you and the smell has changed to a really lemon, citrus which I must say was totally unexpected. It’s also really crumbley and breaks up easily to the touch but without falling apart or loosing its structure, in a kind of freeze dried way if that makes sense.

Attachments

• CB20FFAD-AEDC-4D20-B1EA-5B3E924962B1.jpeg
    CB20FFAD-AEDC-4D20-B1EA-5B3E924962B1.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80

iTarzan

I didn't get any alerts that people posted. Man this thread moves along. Look at all the new pics and posts.

Montuno those plants of your friend are unbelievable. Simply incredible.

Now this thread has a lattice work scrog. I love it.

St. Phatty

My two 9 pound hammer girls. Both have been given soil water and molasses twice a week. Both have been topped twice. I cloned one cutting it’s about a foot tall little flower starting on all three.

I wouldn't be surprised if the roots from the bigger plant can mess up the piping for a septic system.

iTarzan

You know i like to photograph insects and plants... so if you have a photo i would love to see that! 😂 And sorry for your buds, hope the damage is not too much!?

I always thought most insects would avoid the resin.
Mitsuharu here is a picture of a tomato hornworm caterpillar. They can really do some damage on a tomato plant. There are hornworms for different plants too like the tobacco hornworm. The hornworms are caterpillars to the hummingbird moth and the sphinx moth. This is sad because they must be killed if found. I think hummingbird and sphinx moths are cool. The are crop destroyers.
I found 5 of these on my tomato plants and they all had the eggs of a wasp. They were hardly moving and would have eventually succumbed to the wasp larvae. I burned the hornworms and the eggs.

DSCN3436.jpeg
DSCN3437.jpeg
DSCN3438.jpeg

iTarzan

Things are really growing around here. The greenhouse is filling in and the plants in the wild are growing tall and wide. I get more nervous everyday. There are planes everywhere. Now they told people not to be alarmed by low flying planes because they are doing some kind of geological study. I have only seen 1 chopper but there are so many little planes flying around. Who are all these hobby pilots that can spend money flying around. There was one flying around in the rain and dark gloomy skies.
I put some more netting over the other netting to further block the view. I also put out some netting in the main garden over plants that didn't need any just to make it look like I am covering everything to keep sun and insects off. It is distraction netting.
I see a lot of netting and shade cloth over gardens this year so that helps me relax a little.

Here are some pics of my auto Samsquanch. They were pollenated 3 weeks ago yesterday. They have 1 week left according to package description which would be 4 week old seeds. I will at least go 2 more weeks for 5 week old seeds. If I need to go 6 I will just let a branch or 2 go that long unless they look ok. They actually developed some decent size buds.
DSCN3462.jpeg
DSCN3463.jpeg
DSCN3464.jpeg
DSCN3465.jpeg
DSCN3466.jpeg
DSCN3469.jpeg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
That will be a nice early harvest! :smokey:

Still not visited the cornfield @iTarzan !? I've seen not a single cornfield grow this year here(except my own ^^). :unsure:

iTarzan

I was in the cornfield, took out my camera and turned it on and the battery ran out putting the lens out. Next time I will make sure to have battery power.

Here is a peek inside the greenhouse I forgot last night. Soon some plants go in the other greenhouse. It is still too hot to have plants in the back of the plastic cover greenhouse.

DSCN3467.jpeg
DSCN3470.jpeg

BeaslysBud those plants are looking great. The pic of the plant against the building is my favorite.

How did you get that woody stick to root? Is Mother Nature your wife? How did that root? You da man!!!
When cloning I use Hormex rooting powder. I kept it in a peat moss pot for three weeks and then planted it. I don’t recall how it wound up with 2 cola’s ..
I think that the clipping had three branches and the middle one was tall and didn’t seem to be surviving… so around week two I clipped it…. Leaving what you see. I was sure it wasn’t going to take but planted it anyway.. the little girl pulled through!
The spots for the two big plants are great.. lots of 🌞

iTarzan

I was putting up more nets today. Yea I am spinning a web of paranoia. In between being Shelob I took a couple pics of the big LST'd GMO. It is 6.5 feet long and 5 feet wide and stands about 7 feet. I have chopped it twice along the way in veg. There are 3 main trunks. She is covered with needs and hidden from the eyes in the sky that seem to fly over here 5 times a day.

DSCN3473.jpeg
DSCN3476.jpeg
DSCN3477.jpeg