What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

D3pthCharg3

I grew a few. Its skunky and burnt rubber fuel like. Nothing sweet

I dont smoke so i dont have a smoke report

These i got are from masterthai himself not the skunk18 or whatever it is

Same here, grew out a pack of MT's they were very nice plants. Rubber, menthol, earthy and very frosty. Not particularly skunky, but nevertheless funky.

JetLife175

Veteran
The last couple pages of this thread is comedy.

91 definitely throws very OG type plants in s1 progeny.

90% of you never smoked, grown or even seen the 91 in person so your opinion is subjective at best.

HillBillyAlien

Same here, grew out a pack of MT's they were very nice plants. Rubber, menthol, earthy and very frosty. Not particularly skunky, but nevertheless funky.

Mine where the hardiness plants i grew outdoors last season. Looked perfect from start to finish. Would be a great strain for breeding hardiness i think

CarolinGuy

I don't have anything to say about the history of these beans I got,I just had some great flower from them and figured I'd try and work what I have. I'm enjoying myself!

Cannavore

Veteran
I don't have anything to say about the history of these beans I got,I just had some great flower from them and figured I'd try and work what I have. I'm enjoying myself!

do you have any of comacus's mr nice Shit x uncle fester beans? i have some but curious if anyone else does lol. i wanna see some pics!

ambertrichome

Veteran
My buddy has grown both the Mr Nice Shit, and Sk18, and they are totally different. Shit is more narrow leaf, and floral, and the Sk18 reeks alot more, and not really sweet. What he grew was more menthol, and gas, and had way bigger leaves.
The Sk18 was more potent.

Also grew the 89 NL5/Sk18 v1, and it was fire. Also had Menthol hints, reeked of anise, and berry. Same for Weasel Skunk. Reeked, but only got 1 female to look at because mice ate the other seeds. From the looks of 1 plant, I can also see some potent stuff if looked through.
My favorite was the NL5/Sk18. I LOVE NL5

I also have an Original Chem91skva cut, NOT S1 ect…. I gave it to my buddy for a mother, and he just recently took some clones to root, and flower out. Really looking forward to them. Shit reeks in veg. I can imagine 6-8 females in full flowering, in 20 gallon containers, and 2 months veg under 1000w HID.

I myself would like to eventually convince him to breed the clone with several Connoisseur Genetics Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze males, Dynasty Genetics Super Silver Cough males, Swami Blue Orca Haze, and Swami 85 NL5 Bx /Nevils 1988 LTD Release Haze/NL5 and some pure 1989 NL5 males.

Swami BOH, if you find the right pheno, is pure fire, and as good as anything Ive smoked in a long time. Some good BOH males would add potency to most anything.

Last edited:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Yep, Ive seen them. I wish they would release the Willie Nelson. I grew that stuff back in 2005, and it was some killer shit. And produced a huge amount.
Stretched for over 80 days after flip. 100 days flowering. I flipped it a 2 feet tall, and bent it over, and it stretched to almost 7 feet under 2 x 1000w Hortilux.

Dankwolf

Yep, Ive seen them. I wish they would release the Willie Nelson. I grew that stuff back in 2005, and it was some killer shit. And produced a huge amount.
Stretched for over 80 days after flip. 100 days flowering. I flipped it a 2 feet tall, and bent it over, and it stretched to almost 7 feet under 2 x 1000w Hortilux.

Stretched for 80 days and finished at 100 . pics or it did not happen lol :tiphat:

CarolinGuy

do you have any of comacus's mr nice Shit x uncle fester beans? i have some but curious if anyone else does lol. i wanna see some pics!
I have Comacus back cross from 5th ave.
Day 34,I have 3 males,just trying to decide which one to keep.Going to do a bag pollinate on this girl as soon as I can. One more girl from the five so I'm pleased with that. Doubt I'll ever get these specific beans again.

picture.php

View image in gallery

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

ambertrichome

Veteran
Stretched for 80 days and finished at 100 . pics or it did not happen lol :tiphat:

Never took photos, and was 15 years ago. I wish I could find some original beans though. Truly worth growing for a longer flowering strain, that produces big time.
I lost the strain when I was on federal supervised release, and had to go back for a violation for 3 more years.

Everyone liked the WN better than NL5/Haze, Blue Moonshine, and White Widow.
Buddy I was growing with like the Afghani#1 the best. To be honest I was on supervised release, and didnt smoke the first toke. I was going to grow, but not smoke.
I got a cultivation charge ( 1000 clones ) and did from 97-2001, got out, started up with a buddy and 6 years later he got caught ( Ex Wife Ratted ) and he ratted me out, even though it was in his house, and I went back 2.5 more years. He got 1 month, and no felony. I caught a State Charge Class C Felony, but the State ran my new charge with the feds violation, so when I got out from the feds, I was done with them all.was done.

George

Never took photos, and was 15 years ago. I wish I could find some original beans though. Truly worth growing for a longer flowering strain, that produces big time.
I lost the strain when I was on federal supervised release, and had to go back for a violation for 3 more years.

Everyone liked the WN better than NL5/Haze, Blue Moonshine, and White Widow.
Buddy I was growing with like the Afghani#1 the best. To be honest I was on supervised release, and didnt smoke the first toke. I was going to grow, but not smoke.
I got a cultivation charge ( 1000 clones ) and did from 97-2001, got out, started up with a buddy and 6 years later he got caught ( Ex Wife Ratted ) and he ratted me out, even though it was in his house, and I went back 2.5 more years. He got 1 month, and no felony. I caught a State Charge Class C Felony, but the State ran my new charge with the feds violation, so when I got out from the feds, I was done with them all.was done.

And then you tied your “buddy” to the back of a train and let it drag him until he was unrecognizable.

Oh sorry that was my wish for all rats. Still crossing my fingers.

CarolinGuy

At day 42 with this fester girl. She presents totally different than the last girls I kept and grew three runs. More sativa dominance it seems but she looks to be somewhat promising. I still have one more female under a T5 and two males left after killing a weaker one. I think I know which male I'm going to keep but going to give it another couple weeks before I decide. Full slow ahead but making small steps toward progress.

CarolinGuy

Fester Pheno #1 at 50F

Fester Pheno #1 at 50F

50 in flower and she's doing well. She presents a citrus smell on the lemon side with hints of something I can't quite put my finger on. Not going to have pollen from the males this run but she has been cloned as well as the other female. I will be crossing as soon as I'm able.
I was thinking this girl was going to be fluffy but even though the pics look fluffy I can assure you the nugs are rock solid just like the other pheno's I ran previously.
I'm very pleased with how it's turning out so far but the proof will be in the pudding after she's harvested and cured then sampled.
Time will tell and if I'm nothing else I am patient. Thank for stopping by and having a look! Will update with progress as it presents itself.

G13Fan

Got telescope skunk, carrion flower, columbo sk , Uncle sid popped , the leaves on the telescope and the carrion flower look crazy I have never seen leaves like them for sure. They look like lettuce so far and have a interesting color unique to this plant. I can see the sk18 in the mixes and popped a few more strains Dumpster and Crippler skunk. Excited for the season this year trying out the TNF gear.

G13Fan

Red eye Skunk as well I forgot. Stoked about that strain! Also got Dominion Polecat, Hoodoo, shineapple, granny skunk , delta blues and 6 mil in the bags now germin' . Polecat and Hoodoo already on 2nd set of leaves doing nice they can handle alot of water I had too much in the cups they took it like champs until I fixed the drainage issue. Il have some photos as the season goes on doing outdoor this year. Shoreline Crippy and Fish Scale popped the surface firsat all seeds popped in less then 24 hrs. Some serious plants in Shorelines gear. I hope the crippy is like the kind I tried in Cocoa beach . 1 bud will stink up the whole building. Im nervous to grow these actually I got all stink plants