What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone familiar with uncle festers skunk?

AAA1971

Red eye Skunk as well I forgot. Stoked about that strain! Also got Dominion Polecat, Hoodoo, shineapple, granny skunk , delta blues and 6 mil in the bags now germin' . Polecat and Hoodoo already on 2nd set of leaves doing nice they can handle alot of water I had too much in the cups they took it like champs until I fixed the drainage issue. Il have some photos as the season goes on doing outdoor this year. Shoreline Crippy and Fish Scale popped the surface firsat all seeds popped in less then 24 hrs. Some serious plants in Shorelines gear. I hope the crippy is like the kind I tried in Cocoa beach . 1 bud will stink up the whole building. Im nervous to grow these actually I got all stink plants

G13 fan,

How did those Nature’s Garden Strains turn out?

I’ve got Dominion 6 mil, Freebird, Munson, and Skunkband going now. I’ve got corpse flower and fester 18 skunk burning a hole in my pocket.

Thanks

G13Fan

So far I am very impressed with Shoreline Crippy , only being about 5 inches tall this thing stem rubs smells so skunky and exactly like Crippy I remember from cocoa beach. Hoodoo has some nice skunky spicy smell and Telescope skunk does smell really good too. These are all short plants so far getting ready for the great outdoors. Polecat is slow grower, Dumpster skunk is insane growing . Carrion flower has the most unique leaves I have ever seen a very beautiful plant has a minty smell to the rub and still small. I am seriously considering Texas roadkill just from the vigor of crippy and the 2 fish scale seeds I got with the order. Most impressive all. Any other Shoreline gear off the chains worty? Guy is good from what i can see so far. they all are TNF Dominion all solid gear.

G13Fan

Would love to run that Corpse Flower...
When I figure out how to get images on here I will load the Carrion flower plants (next gen corpse flower) I got going they are really strange ! TNF dude has a bunch of new stuff but I already got a bunch of his packs .i will reorder if they turn out good he has so many to choose from and all great deals. Doesnt respond to emails but I don't blame the guy.

CarolinGuy

My Uncle Fester Pheno at 60 days flower.

My Uncle Fester Pheno at 60 days flower.

This girl has surprised me now that she's getting a bit older. Nugs are rock hard and still swelling. Glad I cloned her,can't wait to BX.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

skydog

did these come out as old school skunk. I still cant find it. The TNF is not even skunk spray its just dank weed.

G13Fan

All my Nature Farm plants are almost 2 months old. They all have a very unique scent and grow style they are all similar and they all smell very good. Dumpster skunk, Ogre skunk and Red Eye smell the best so far. Get these plants going , they all are different. The dominion plants Polecat is the stinkiest . Really nice stem rubs and small plants. Shineapple smells so good and granny skunk is really delicious smelling as well. I did my homework this last year and it is paying off. I just hope I can grow and finish these stinkers.

Lime Green

Master thai skunk18 was a pure release but not for long and the nature farm picked it up or invented itself to present this strain?

There was pic of the master thai seed vial at the nature farm.

Its a big part of the nature farm lineup over there

It may be really important.... and the very least its helped them alot!

Its interesting the genetic make up is listed as Colombian Gold x Afghani X Acapulco Gold

As far as i can tell they are workin' with it and they seem to be makin' some interesting things.

At least they give credit and tell where it really came from and what it is

I dont know all the backstory......................

I can tell you exactly how this all happened. U Mello lived in Redding prior to Oregon. He walked into a dispensary there, and bought the beans just like I did. I was growing and breeding with the Uncle Featers Skunk and posting about it here before The Nature Farm was even up and running. Those genetics were not limited release, they sat in a basket st the dispensary collecting dust, and were available to anyone. At that time Master Thai himself also had a website, and would sell openly, and then suddenly the site turned into a place to buy Akita puppies.

JetLife175

Veteran
If i were you guys I would be digging through those Texas Chem beans Greenpoint has right now. It’s Shoreline x Stardawg. You’re gonna find some serious funk in those I’m sure.

herbgreen

Veteran
I can tell you exactly how this all happened. U Mello lived in Redding prior to Oregon. He walked into a dispensary there, and bought the beans just like I did. I was growing and breeding with the Uncle Featers Skunk and posting about it here before The Nature Farm was even up and running. Those genetics were not limited release, they sat in a basket st the dispensary collecting dust, and were available to anyone. At that time Master Thai himself also had a website, and would sell openly, and then suddenly the site turned into a place to buy Akita puppies.

Amazing....:biggrin:

Thank-You!

Hopefull Stoner

old post but hey i love bulldogs still. to set the record straight Hemphill has no relation to the famous bob hemphill ofrn dogs or man. i asked him already lol.

G13Fan

I grew out a bunch of his stuff this year all turned out excellent . Only the ones grown indoors with Mills had the smell nothing outrageous but really nice smelling all the different strains. The outdoors stuff did not smell after the cure but smelled awesome in veg. All his plants were very nice smoke and strong. Really impressed with his stuff all different all really good. Haters gonna hate on him but the beans are good and he does give deals . I say def buy from him.