What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
better safe then sorry, we can't use any legal shit storms and this aint wikileaks. ask him to pm it to you if you really want it.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It would be nice to know what's in something, since we are putting it into our medicine. If it was going into our food one thing, but as most of us are smoking our meds, those metals are being accumulated into the resin and then straight into our bloodstream. They dont get filtered out by our liver.

Aspenou812

Veteran
True I agree... But you can't trust those numbers.. And that's actually serious... Sorry I tried to ask him to delete it... Mods saw it gone...ask him to pm or lab test it with your water... In short they had no choice all about protecting icmag and all of us... From big brother

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
True I agree... But you can't trust those numbers.. And that's actually serious... Sorry I tried to ask him to delete it... Mods saw it gone...ask him to pm or lab test it with your water... In short they had no choice all about protecting icmag and all of us... From big brother

No problem here. It was just interesting to see what was in there. I have quite a bit left and was going to use it up, but I'm not really down with the Al in there.

beta

Veteran

You can't copyright physical facts about your product. I own a shoe that weighs 1.7lbs. The fact that it weighs 1.7lbs is not a secret. That fact is not the property of Adidas. Adidas cannot stop you from weighing your shoe and telling other people what it weighs.

Goats

regular old scientist aren't you? i don't know what we would all do around here without your expertise.

oh bless us oh great one with your expert knowledge. 27 posts, not one picture and no information shared about cultivation.

oh wait... that's right, you threw some numbers into a post and called them 'test results'. you have absolutely no credibility, nothing in your post history that would ever have me even considering listening to a single thing you have to say and to top it off you have a terrible attitude.

gain a positive reputation by sharing and speaking to people respectfully and maybe then people will be willing to actually listen to what you have to say. why waste your own time posting only to be laughed at?

dramamine

Dip Shit... The V+B dosent have a label like that.. Nothing to compare So fuck off already... Quit acting like a Bitch... And if you have nothing to add to the V+B thread move the fuck on... We Can get accurate labs if we choose to... Suck it up and Act like a man...:tiphat::tiphat:

Nothing to add to the thread except what the stuff is made of...? I don't get your indignation. Farmers and growers like to know what they're feeding their plants. Nothing shady about that. You're being pretty insulting to someone who posted relevant information. Maybe you know this person from elsewhere or something, I dunno?

The thread isn't meant to be an advertisement, just a discussion. Growers have always done this and always will.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'd appreciate if you guys would just accept this decision and move on. bickering and name calling posts removed. no insulting eachother.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Thinking of making dedicated page for posting lab test results for popular "canna" nutes next to numbers from their labels.

do that by all means. worthy cause. as long as you are checking ingredients of products that list them, i don't see an issue, but ones who are protected legally from showing the contents is a potential hassel we don't need.

do that by all means. worthy cause. as long as you are checking ingredients of products that list them, i don't see an issue, but ones who are protected legally from showing the contents is a potential hassel we don't need.

I'm not a lawyer, but common sense tells me that government requires by law to post comtent of the fertilizer on the label for the very valid reason: overwise too many dishonest gold-diggers would sell ice-melting salts from Home Depot as a Canna Bud Mega-Booster-Super-Buster.

Aspenou812

Veteran
I do apologise for slinging mud I know better than to lower myself to those levels.... Thanks for the mod... Jack el Frutero you have valid points... Still as I have said there is a right and wrong way to approach this... Read the whole thread and you see exactly why I'm coming from the position I'm coming from.. Many times this product has been scrutinised by its competators in the business... Alway new members every time... I have atated nothing but facts here plain and simple... Lawsuits will involve federal attention.. Something we don't need as a comunity... And yes they do have a label and no I'm not banned from Google.. I just walk over and look at a 5 pound bucket... They do list what they are required to list however as you know its far from the breakdown you provided... As I've said test it as much as you wish and share to your hearts content.. But please don't put the comunity at risk... Private Messages and a signature line in your profile would be the way to go... You'll never get far in this comunity blasting members that are being factual.. I apologize for lowering my standards... We (the community at large is dealing with the loss of a wonderful man.. My mentor and friend DansBuds so yes I am emotional as many of are.. My apologies for carrying those emotions into this discussion. And please when you do share your results with those that seek that information out please remember disinformation and misinformation have plagued the comunity forever... Retest your samples and include samples of your RO then use another lab to verify those reports... Leave no room for error... The slightest error could possibly cost a grower thousands of dollars... You care and attention to detail here with your reporting will be greatly appreciated... Just a pinch of tact and thought in your approach and you would have a very different responce... Welcome to ICMag

Aspenou812

Veteran
Nothing to add to the thread except what the stuff is made of...? I don't get your indignation. Farmers and growers like to know what they're feeding their plants. Nothing shady about that. You're being pretty insulting to someone who posted relevant information. Maybe you know this person from elsewhere or something, I dunno?

The thread isn't meant to be an advertisement, just a discussion. Growers have always done this and always will.

QUOTE=dramamine;8432950]Nothing to add to the thread except what the stuff is made of...? I don't get your indignation. Farmers and growers like to know what they're feeding their plants. Nothing shady about that. You're being pretty insulting to someone who posted relevant information. Maybe you know this person from elsewhere or something, I dunno?

The thread isn't meant to be an advertisement, just a discussion. Growers have always done this and always will.[/QUOTE]

No I have no clue who this is and don't know them from elswhere... I do Have a problem with the way in witch it was presented and the way it was tested... Without a controlled water source tested with every sample tested and lacking a cross reference of accuracy from another lab it simply wasn't relevant... What it was is dangerous... Information like this can be shared freely in much safer ways... Safer for V+B and IcMag... Please read back I am not the person who started throwing stones.. I know ro water for example changes values.. As the ec slowly climbs.. Distilled water is what should be used for testing... Sorry you were offended.. This thread is read by V+B from time to time... Would you Have preferred that mess... Anyway have a nice day and grow beautiful buds... May we move past this please...

RicoT

I don't know why my post was deleted but it makes sense why everybody is on Instagram these days... Chris, since the beginning of V&B, hasn't found it worth his time to post here and damn sure doesn't have a reason to worry about all 12 currently active members now.

I also thought there are laws regarding the transparency of nutritional value, ingredients, etc. of products consumed(especially smoked)? Regardless, there's been many postshere before that suggested the makeup of nutrients to be one thing or another, including people testing and speculating what might be the proprietary ingredient. Those posts weren't deleted, and I thought were encouraged?

Or, is the problem this guy's questionable credibility/interest, which is a legitimate concern in my opinion, but still no reason to disregard the results posted, including concerns of accuracy and reliability...