What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

:tiphat:

yeah at .9 or 1.0 with plants that big you shouldn't get nute burn . not with this stuff i haven't . my moms & 90% of my veg gets 1.0 to 1.1 & they love it ! the bigger veg under the CMH i might go as high as 1.2 , depends on if they ask for more or not . but most seem happy right in that range .
like i said though too , watch your PH going in , that will have alot more to do with defs than the feed strength .
i could throw my EC meter away i've been feeding the same rez's so long i know exactly how much to throw in to get it where i want it . But my PH meter is something i grab everytime i check my rez's .

RIP dans! You will be missed! Thank you for all the help! :cry:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Why wold you ever test a product? And make list with different levels in it? Just buy the shit grow the best bud around and be happy... V+B considers that info proprietary information... Having it tested and posting the results will most likely have you before a judge... What you going to do when Chris gets this information and sues you ass till you have nothing but your teeth left...

packerfan79

Veteran
As long as you don't try to remake it for sale you should be fine. I have mixed feelings about proprietary products. I like to know what is in the product I use, especially for medicine.

Aspenou812

Veteran
As long as you don't try to remake it for sale you should be fine. I have mixed feelings about proprietary products. I like to know what is in the product I use, especially for medicine.

True packer... But they had to go to court and fight so they didn't have to slap it on a label... If v+b didn't want it out and they didn't that guy is fucked... And better go find a lawyer quick... That's called industrial espionage because he posted it to the public.. All Chris has to do is say his sales are off and this is why... That's Serious... That's Federal... The laws that protect proprietary formulas are serious... Theft of intellucial property... Right here in front of us...

Why wold you ever test a product? And make list with different levels in it? Just buy the shit grow the best bud around and be happy... V+B considers that info proprietary information... Having it tested and posting the results will most likely have you before a judge... What you going to do when Chris gets this information and sues you ass till you have nothing but your teeth left...

I'm scared to death.

What a bunch of BS...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Your the one posting lab results.... Testing for your own purpose is fine... Posting the results publicly that's not wise to say the least.. Have you used it? Do you have plants? Or grow at all? Lol those results are most likely total shit anyway.. What do you use? The V+B works my mentor used it forever and my buds look and smoke amazingly well... You shouldn't knock it before you use it for a full run... Please enlighten us here... What's the problem with it? And exactly why we shouldn't use it.. And finally what should we be using have you done a side by side grow?

Goats

shitting on something that plenty of people have used with great results while not having a single picture to show of what you're growing.

:dunno:

Aspenou812

Veteran
shitting on something that plenty of people have used with great results while not having a single picture to show of what you're growing.

:dunno:

The guy is a shill we seen it before right here he Probally works for another company... I'm calling Chris myself....

Aspenou812

Veteran
All grown with V+B ro

Sorry I feel like V+B has been very helpful to many of us... Not some big corporate money maker... The V+B is simple and highly effective... The owner has personally helped many a grower.. Myself included... A few hours on the phone and you'll know he's a guiniun guy... How do you feel about someone putting someone that's been good to the comunity on Blast... There are better way more private ways to get this information out... Did you even bother to cross your results using multiple labs so you could compare the results? And without a good sample of your water so those elements wouldn't swing the results that information is useless... No need to be a dick when you know your numbers are off.. How is this not spreading bad information? How do we know your not a shill.. Working for another company? You have No profile no history or pictures.. Not a part of the greater comunity. Looks like you are here simply to Blast V+B or at the very least sway opinions... Did you pay for these test out of your pocket... Do you have anything solid? You already said you would never remake a product like this then turn around and say there is nothing wrong with the product.. So why and how are you really helping anyone out... Just to get your post count up. What gives. Have you bothered to read this thread? Its slap full of company shills talking smack and trying to blackball V+B... Please explain how your post are any different... If you want to be a smartass at the very least offer us something useful and accurate... You have a nice day... Ill keep ordering my V+B...

OK, I got it: test results might really upset some overly emotional fanboys.
Not gonna post them again here.
Enjoy using the product you have no idea of what it's made of.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Keep on moving Shill... And keep on assuming you have any idea about what someone knows or dosent know... Fact is this product has been tested properly with controls and cross refrenced... accurate results are available.. Funny how they differ from your reports isn't it...

dramamine

Keep on moving Shill... And keep on assuming you have any idea about what someone knows or dosent know... Fact is this product has been tested properly with controls and cross refrenced... accurate results are available.. Funny how they differ from your reports isn't it...

If the numbers are already available, who or what exactly are you trying to protect or stand up for? V+B are making a killing...I don't think you need to worry about them so much. They're a business, not a public service.

Whomever said people have a right to know what they're feeding/ingesting is absolutely right.

Latest posts

Latest posts