What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Avenger

Veteran
what a joke

Simple math will show us that one gram in one liter SHOULD result in AT LEAST the following BY LAW according to the label.

if it test lower it is a VIOLATION OF THE LAW by the manufacturer

7% nitrate
7 x 10 = 70ppm nitrate from one gram per liter

1% ammonium
1 x 10 = 10 ppm NH4

5% P2O5 = 2.15% elemental phosphorus
2.15 x 10 = 21.5ppm phosphorus

13% K2O = 10.79$ elemental potassium
10.79 x 10 = 107.9 ppm potassium

there is nothing secret about elemental ppm breakdown when the parts per hundred are legally required to be listed on the label.

send me the analysis by private message please, Jack El Frutero

beta

Veteran
Imagine being so up V&B's ass that you make up non-existent intellectual property laws to attack people who are legally investigating their product.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
ic mag has to watch out, we don't have legal funds and lawyers on retainer, didnt think this decision would annoy folks.

we are just trying to be safe rather then sorry. would have thought, our 5 members :D wouldn't mind. quite so much.

beta

Veteran
ic mag has to watch out, we don't have legal funds and lawyers on retainer, didnt think this decision would annoy folks.

we are just trying to be safe rather then sorry. would have thought, our 5 members :D wouldn't mind. quite so much.

You're protecting yourself against a law that does not exist. It isn't illegal to analyze a product and share the results of that analysis.

PS: Growing cannabis is illegal in most of the world. Better pull the whole site down. :biggrin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
You're protecting yourself against a law that does not exist. It isn't illegal to analyze a product and share the results of that analysis.

PS: Growing cannabis is illegal in most of the world. Better pull the whole site down. :biggrin:

not actually protecting myself, trying to protect the site and the sites owner and admins. i freely admit to having no idea of the real necessity of taking it down, but the principle of better safe then sorry reins supreme with me :D

with the US, you never know, if they feel you infringed on their money making copy right laws you can get badly mauled. not being a us citizen is no protection either nowadays, US judges have started defacto increasing their jurisdiction to the whole planet earth. but anyway, i accept i could be wrong about legal consequences, i admit it. can we move on now?

:D

LostTribe

Premium user
All grown with V+B ro

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76755&pictureid=1871253&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76755&pictureid=1864164&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76755&pictureid=1871252&thumb=1]View Image[/url] Sorry I feel like V+B has been very helpful to many of us... Not some big corporate money maker... The V+B is simple and highly effective... The owner has personally helped many a grower.. Myself included... A few hours on the phone and you'll know he's a guiniun guy... How do you feel about someone putting someone that's been good to the comunity on Blast... There are better way more private ways to get this information out... Did you even bother to cross your results using multiple labs so you could compare the results? And without a good sample of your water so those elements wouldn't swing the results that information is useless... No need to be a dick when you know your numbers are off.. How is this not spreading bad information? How do we know your not a shill.. Working for another company? You have No profile no history or pictures.. Not a part of the greater comunity. Looks like you are here simply to Blast V+B or at the very least sway opinions... Did you pay for these test out of your pocket... Do you have anything solid? You already said you would never remake a product like this then turn around and say there is nothing wrong with the product.. So why and how are you really helping anyone out... Just to get your post count up. What gives. Have you bothered to read this thread? Its slap full of company shills talking smack and trying to blackball V+B... Please explain how your post are any different... If you want to be a smartass at the very least offer us something useful and accurate... You have a nice day... Ill keep ordering my V+B...

In what way are people using both the Maxigrow and maxi bloom? is that what you are using? RO and Calmag? Anything else important?

LT

Aspenou812

Veteran
In what way are people using both the Maxigrow and maxi bloom? is that what you are using? RO and Calmag? Anything else important?

LT

I'm slowly moving away from the V+B.... Its good and stable... The reason its not perfect is when you adjust the strength up or down there is no way without additives to adjust the ratios of the Micro element... It carrys a little too much n into flower... Its good stuff for sure but I have advanced my grow to using a base and spoon feeding the other elements as needed by the plants... I've been using V+B for 5 years though... mainly you will have to add Epsom for those mag hungry ladies....

Aspenou812

Veteran
Fyi the V+B can be altered slightly changing the feed Structure from an n based feed to a Calsium based feed.... Use less Grow more.... Peace

Aspenou812

Veteran
Not sure is anyone still reads this thread but my Calsium rebalancing has rocked my growth like nothing I've seen... My plants uptake is up by about 20% and its clean and ph stable

Too much calcium nitrate and regardless of the formula it always made the rez look like a snow globe due to the extremes of binding and fallout. These companies selling dry salt based ferts for high dollar are just as bad as say Advanced.

Goats

Too much calcium nitrate and regardless of the formula it always made the rez look like a snow globe due to the extremes of binding and fallout. These companies selling dry salt based ferts for high dollar are just as bad as say Advanced.

v+b is a lot cheaper than AN.

same with megacrop, same with jacks. both of those are a tiny fraction of the price of AN and if you mix them properly there is no fallout. i have used them for years now...

je'rome

so I said I would so here they are

+Life @ minimal dose: whatever a pinch or knife hit would translate to, probably 1/10th gram per gallon

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
Hey man, I'm curious about your root mass... How often do you water from seed to harvest?
Also, I've notice my roots grow differently depending on how saturated the coco is kept. Do you have an idea of how this translates to pot size?

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Hey man, I'm curious about your root mass... How often do you water from seed to harvest?
Also, I've notice my roots grow differently depending on how saturated the coco is kept. Do you have an idea of how this translates to pot size?

These were started from clones. Seeds are always watered very gently at first, bottom fed and from the to with a dropper or small cup half full. Clones are treated like seedlings but way less time and care. Usually clones take off pretty fast in coco if its warm enough and they are getting everything else they need.

That said; once the roots go out the bottom or are filling up the container I start feeding at least once per day, most times more often, but always going by container weight. I like to wait until the pots are about half dry before soaking them again. Before I have good roots going I like to baby feed them, keeping the medium as moist as possible at all times without having them waterlogged at any point, until they can take it. Then its multi-feed and what comes next is the reason I love coco. They blow up.

Minimal run-off except for at least once a week I'll give them a good flooding to kinda re-set the pots and wash out any accumulation

As far as pot size, I'm not sure, except I prefer to keep them in small containers. When they are asking for feeds more often than I have the time for, I up-pot them but not by much.

Any other questions feel free to ask. :tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
I switched to 5 gallon air pots... And that ended a lot of issues... I love the multi feed DTW even in big pots but it takes a lot to feed... I think I could do the same in a 2 gallon Air Pot... But I have such good results going back to the two is a scary thought...

beta

Veteran

If you're getting fallout you're doing it wrong. Water > Part A > Mix > Part B > Mix > Fin. Never ever ever mix A into B until A is completely diluted.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Rebalancing the V+B to become a Calsium based feed has been tricky at best... I'm getting great results with my current methods... Keeping the res simple and clean... V+B ro to 600ppm.5 then 6 mils a gallon of micro and a single tsp of super boost... Spoon feeding the Calsium and other amendments is working beautifully....

Latest posts

Latest posts