What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you think is the difference between GH & HR V+B that would give such a radical difference in taste?

i really have no idea , i'm no scientist . but i've been through many different nutes over the years looking for a line that kept my rez clean , wasn't in a hundred different bottles & produced good buds , when i used the 3 part , i noticed within 2 runs that everything i grew with it was missing the taste & flavors compared to other nute lines i used on the same strains .

Are you sure it wasn't environmental? I suspect you've improved other aspects of your grow since then...

& yeah beta , pretty sure it wasn't environment because i ran the same strains in the same tent on 3 different nute brands trying to find a nutrient that was clean enough to run through blumats without clogging the 3mm lines at that time .

not trying to sell V&B here , just saying that from all the lines i've tried in the last 6 or 7 years , V&B has been the best so far . i get huge fat buds with plenty of crystals , smell & taste ......
if canna coco nutes didn't require 7 different bottles with 3 of them being rediculous in price .... i'd be running & praising them . because they did just as well as the V&B for me .

Rondon

biostimulants would be my guess

Well yeah. V+B has them (in small but obviously noticeable final product amounts) already in the base whereas GH 3 part (And all other GH bases except Floranova) is straight base mineral plant nutrient fertilizer. But thats where things like GH Floralicious Plus and Diamond Nectar and all them other pricey biostimulant additives from GH come in. To supposedly improve the taste, smell, flavor (terpene development ) overall. I wonder to Dansbuds...Did you run any GH addys along with the Flora 3 part????

Fact. The future of a+b is over. Pack it up and get out of the basements at your rental houses. I know everything because I occasionally talk to people in California. I know you don’t give a shit what I say but I will make you read it anyway because I like to read myself talk. K.I.S.S... Stick to autoflowers. Nobody wants your Avid soaked indoor.

Rondon- sucks when somebody spouts off-topic bullshit when you are trying to have a intelligent conversation.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well yeah. V+B has them (in small but obviously noticeable final product amounts) already in the base whereas GH 3 part (And all other GH bases except Floranova) is straight base mineral plant nutrient fertilizer. But thats where things like GH Floralicious Plus and Diamond Nectar and all them other pricey biostimulant additives from GH come in. To supposedly improve the taste, smell, flavor (terpene development ) overall. I wonder to Dansbuds...Did you run any GH addys along with the Flora 3 part????

nope ..... back then threads like the Lucas formula & i believe it was Heads formula had me believing the 3 part was enough .

Dans, just wanted to say that your suggestions to me last week with the cal/mag were spot on. I bumped it to 3ml a gal and my feeds up to .9 ec and things are much better. Sometimes it takes someone telling me the obvious before it gets through my head. I overthink everything in my garden. I will bump feeds to 1.0 ec as you suggested but I was a little hesitant because my tips are just the slightest yellow like a mute burn but I just don’t see how it’s possible with 16” plants at .9 ec. I know way back you and few others mentioned weird defs when under feeding with the v+b

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dans, just wanted to say that your suggestions to me last week with the cal/mag were spot on. I bumped it to 3ml a gal and my feeds up to .9 ec and things are much better. Sometimes it takes someone telling me the obvious before it gets through my head. I overthink everything in my garden. I will bump feeds to 1.0 ec as you suggested but I was a little hesitant because my tips are just the slightest yellow like a mute burn but I just don’t see how it’s possible with 16” plants at .9 ec. I know way back you and few others mentioned weird defs when under feeding with the v+b

:tiphat:

yeah at .9 or 1.0 with plants that big you shouldn't get nute burn . not with this stuff i haven't . my moms & 90% of my veg gets 1.0 to 1.1 & they love it ! the bigger veg under the CMH i might go as high as 1.2 , depends on if they ask for more or not . but most seem happy right in that range .
like i said though too , watch your PH going in , that will have alot more to do with defs than the feed strength .
i could throw my EC meter away i've been feeding the same rez's so long i know exactly how much to throw in to get it where i want it . But my PH meter is something i grab everytime i check my rez's .

I’m ph’ing to 5.8 am I correct in doing so in coco? I thought I read that’s where you guys were at. I’m slowing runoff each time and also stole your idea with the bucket head shop vac from Home Depot and suck it up as soon as I’m done

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I’m ph’ing to 5.8 am I correct in doing so in coco? I thought I read that’s where you guys were at. I’m slowing runoff each time and also stole your idea with the bucket head shop vac from Home Depot and suck it up as soon as I’m done

yup, you got it.

5.7-6.2 is where I always try to be, I dont mind a bit of fluctuation and neither do my plants. The only time I keep pH on lockdown is when Im having other issues

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I just got some of the +Life and it looks great on paper. It's interesting V+B doesnt tell you on their website, that I could find, the specific species they use but on arrival I googled almost all the latin names and I was pleased with seeing some heavy duty specialized microbes. 100grams looks like its going to last me quite some time, for $20 plus ship. Not bad. I'm bound to post up some root pics when I crack the root ball open after harvest.

so I said I would so here they are

+Life @ minimal dose: whatever a pinch or knife hit would translate to, probably 1/10th gram per gallon

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran

5.8 is solid in coco for Veg... I like it to swing in flower but the v+B is solid when mixed with my water and has no oh shift... so ill set the ph here and there between 5.8 and 6.2.....

Latest posts

Latest posts