What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
been using this a FEW MONTHS NOW
tryna dial it in from burnming lower fans
my girls tend to like it about 3tsp/4gl or ~650ppm/1.3ec @ 5.8ph

djbooyah13

Hey, want to chime in and say, i got the MB Ferts Vitamins as recommended by a bunch in this forum, currently in veg, it made a huge difference, deff would recommend, was getting all types of weird leaf deficiencies (browning, curling, some symtpoms of Potassium def) with .2 EC Calmagic > + 5 g Veg Bloom RO, EC was comming out to 1.4-1.6. Now i do .2 EC 4.8g Vegbloom RO, + 3ml MB ferts Vitamins > to an EC of 1.5-1.6 & ph 5.9 plants are thriving super green and happy under CMH 315's now. Stay blessed

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
Hey, want to chime in and say, i got the MB Ferts Vitamins as recommended by a bunch in this forum, currently in veg, it made a huge difference, deff would recommend, was getting all types of weird leaf deficiencies (browning, curling, some symtpoms of Potassium def) with .2 EC Calmagic > + 5 g Veg Bloom RO, EC was comming out to 1.4-1.6. Now i do .2 EC 4.8g Vegbloom RO, + 3ml MB ferts Vitamins > to an EC of 1.5-1.6 & ph 5.9 plants are thriving super green and happy under CMH 315's now. Stay blessed

my veg does the exact same shit - im gonna up my ppm starting yesterday to see can this help my veg - what goods a one part if its not ... one part , right?

Which vitamins

djbooyah13

Which vitamins

Microbe Life Hydroponics Vitamins & Amino Acids, day 2ish I saw all the new growth become beautifully green and didnt have anymore intense browning like before. I'm in 1 gallon coco and the growth is almost bit much to keep up with now.. (link to vitamins below)

https://www.amazon.com/Microbe-Life-Hydroponics-Vitamins-Amino/dp/B01NBGM5DM

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What rate are you guys using this at? Are you adding it directly to your reservoirs? Should it be used throughout the life of the plant?

yes i use it in my rez all through veg & the first 2 weeks of flower at 3ml per gallon .

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
my veg does the exact same shit - im gonna up my ppm starting yesterday to see can this help my veg - what goods a one part if its not ... one part , right?

you use one part maxigow for veg- then you use one part V+B for bloom, they you use one part water long before bloom is done if ya don't want the plant ODing on N in late bloom. Got it? one part- one part- one part
:laughing:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
even though i like this nute it ain't no one part is what i'm saying.
use a higher ec in veg if you want your problems fixed

:yeahthats

He's right ...... i've been going higher EC in veg than i even do in flowering , & my veg & moms have never been happier !
yeah the vitamins helps & the addition of calmag on my moms helps because i have so many different strains that have different needs , but the V&B base being higher than i used to do has pretty much halted any defs that i used to see .

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thanks dan - i got a sample pack from the company that makes the stuff recently , but the vitamins were sadly not in there. i suppose after this first run ill start adding stuff , bit i want to have one full run in flower and veg is ongoing (andf responding better to 1.6ec i might add) while im rolling into week 5 next week and dialing back to 1.2 this week maybe 1.1 nxt wk - strictly v+b so i have a baseline -
i think i like this stuff and coco for that matter, despite hand watering this round
again im baselining on this run
thanks to this thread , im confident in v+b and some extra stuff if need be

Aspenou812

Veteran
14 weeks behind small 1.3 gallons of media pots... way way to big... V+B all the way... and a bit of spoonfeeding... this grow has been a nightmare.... keeping up with them without automation of any sort.... See how lush and healthy they are...V+B its so easy a rookie stoner chick can do it...