What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Limeygreen

Veteran
Check out their congo x puna, jps is supposed to have some wicked flavours as well which they have several lines. Chimera lines seem to have a lot of reports of some tasty things in them as well. Oaxaca 79 would be a great one to hold for sure, there are many others like puna haze, Jamaican pineapple skunk, seedsmans haze, krush, sweet skunk, texeda timewarp, sativa romulan and the list goes on.

Think I might get some cheese going nxt season again along with a few others it's been a while with.
Nothing makes a flavour profile taste better than a little time without it around.

cheers,..........................................gps

One guy I talked to said he was able to find great things in rare dankness packs, running just one pack of seeds yielded a plant that he feels rivals elites and he's been going on twenty years or so.

im really interested in the genetics. the part that's off putting is they say on their site that they breed their plants in Colorado and the seeds don't leave. the seeds for international orders are outsourced from spain. ive seen some killer results but they have all been American growers. im just hesitant to buy the packs cause ive heard some stories about garbage Spanish chuckers.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Monday monday !!!

tumblr_p0l8gfPxih1whn707o1_500.gif

G

Gr33nSanta

I ve had great luck with gear from Reggae Seeds. A lot of plants on my menu are crosses I ve made using cultivars from Reggae Seeds, also some USA strains on my menu are essentially descending from Juanita Lalagrimosa, the mother of all modern high CBD cultivars.

Ras Mason

Veteran
sorry bud.
Bongo is no more
was burmese x congo

the mtl chemo is not our original from 99, someone did an error and returned a mtl chemo x NL.
although very sedative and a favorite of patients in pain, not as special as the original clone.

and yes, the SPG is the original clone. aka the only plant worth growing (for the old school bc crew)...

OGKB 2.0, cory cut, GG4, banner #3, katsu bubba, firestorm, death star

and a few others but those are more recent additions, northern BC.
from legit sources and shamelessly brought home via the prison wallet

not all at once :D

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the thread revival everyone.

OGKB 2.0, Corey, bubba, wow id like to get a few of those. Very nice mr underhill.

Tynehead Tom

can't thank you enough for the hook up on the 2.0
you gotta get down here..... 8 inches of ice on our favorite lake brother.... it's time ….. see my sig line :laughing:

mikeross

Prison wallet... lol.

Nice to see banner #3 here in BC. My friend down south has been mono-cropping that cut for 2 years now. For him its his holey grail.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recently got sweet skunk. I just need to get back the old SPG. Lost her a few years back and wish I could find her again.