What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Jonny Lan

Another handful of clone only's are in Canada. I know, cause I sent them there.
i wouldn't do what the following poster after your comment asked of you to do and throw your method of shipment out on the Internet. if it's working then don't let it get ruined. send him a private message instead to be safe homie

clearheaded

nice DTOG! ya SOOO many online bud shops surprised no one has started shipping clones. as huge niche to be filled, most people dont have access to any never mind elite cuts. but folks who are around all the growers i guess dont see as much of a hole. or see more risk i suppose

Jonny Lan

a buddy of mine has a bunch of cuts he wants to start a clone site with. he has over 110 varieties, he's just trying to figure out Logistics...

G

Gr33nSanta

Wish I had connections, story of my life.

I second that.

Have your glass half full, what a great opportunity to grow from seed...

I have built my own collection of clone only, perhaps none of the moms I have come close to an actual clone only in terms of potency but I have a pretty epic collection of plant for a guy with no connections.... in fact, I am becoming a connection...

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
One guy I talked to said he was able to find great things in rare dankness packs, running just one pack of seeds yielded a plant that he feels rivals elites and he's been going on twenty years or so.

One guy I talked to said he was able to find great things in rare dankness packs, running just one pack of seeds yielded a plant that he feels rivals elites and he's been going on twenty years or so.

I have only done their nevilles wreck crosses. But I feel they at least rival, and for my taste, beat out any of the strains I mentioned if you get the right pheno. The mimosa is actually very nice but I feel like every other one of those cuts is overhyped. Just my opinion, but then again I prefer true sativa dominant plants. Terps and buzz over bag appeal.

rmkking

I have to agree. I have a g13 haze with some wicker terps and high. Can't beat them sativa terps

Agreed. I have only done their nevilles wreck crosses. But I feel they rival or better any of the strains I mentioned if you get the right pheno. The mimosa is actually very nice but I feel like every other one of those cuts is overhyped. Just my opinion, but then again I prefer true sativa dominant plants. Terps and buzz over bag appeal.

Latest posts

Latest posts