What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Cold weather is the best time to ship clones....trust me. As long as it's not 10-20 degrees below freezing, they will be fine. I have better success rates with clones shipped in cold weather, compared to shipped in warm weather.

rmkking

Someone needs to start this clone transferring between acmpr patients. Could be useful. Have a nice sativa and couple,decent indica mother bonsai plants. They produce way more then I ever use. They get trimmed least Once a month and I only ever need clones every 7 weeks

rmkking

Irene kush

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 21

gotnoname

Someone needs to start this clone transferring between acmpr patients. Could be useful. Have a nice sativa and couple,decent indica mother bonsai plants. They produce way more then I ever use. They get trimmed least Once a month and I only ever need clones every 7 weeks

I pretty sure you could mail cuttings without getting in trouble if you have a license

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I pretty sure you could mail cuttings without getting in trouble if you have a license

Hey, in this order of idea ... it's no! Cause in USA federaly the weed isn't legal, so it's not legal to get you a cut from U.S to CANADA!

:comfort:

i think rmkking means that if patients got together locally and started a collective of their genetics so youd have a great living bank of strains to choose from. i know i got some shit id like to archive. in jamaica i know they have community seed banks where they preserve the genepools of plants through selective planting and breeding. basically preserving the strains just by keeping them alive. good idea but im sure there is alot of open pollination unless their plantings are far between and strain specific. either way its a neat idea.

rmkking

The number of medical patients is growing. Having a collective would be a great idea. There always going to be people who hoard their genetics. But I'm all for better grass for all. LP schwag is none to good.

i think rmkking means that if patients got together locally and started a collective of their genetics so youd have a great living bank of strains to choose from. i know i got some shit id like to archive. in jamaica i know they have community seed banks where they preserve the genepools of plants through selective planting and breeding. basically preserving the strains just by keeping them alive. good idea but im sure there is alot of open pollination unless their plantings are far between and strain specific. either way its a neat idea.

Limeygreen

Veteran
It would be a shame if LP's never got cuttings that are famous in Canada, like sweet skunk ( not the island sweet skunk), congo, krush, romulan, special k etc. It would be more of a shame if only acmpr growers were the ones holding them and you couldn't buy from LP's, such a damn shame.

Goats

It would be a shame if LP's never got cuttings that are famous in Canada, like sweet skunk ( not the island sweet skunk), congo, krush, romulan, special k etc. It would be more of a shame if only acmpr growers were the ones holding them and you couldn't buy from LP's, such a damn shame.

i will be watching closely.

would be neat to have a cut store with like 50 different cuts for sale and you could sample the flower and maybe some rosin and know exactly what you're buying.

could have classics like god bud, skunk#1, romulan, etc. and newer flavor of the month cuts (cookies, glue, etc). maybe some landraces.

we'll see how the laws shake down.

Golden Tree

As long as there are growers like myself PROTECTING genetics from LPs none of their supporters or themselves will EVER get a hold of the elites!

They can do their own work....

And Puck right the puck off!

GT

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya'll forget how much money they have. They are currently in the process of buying brands, partnering with seed companies and acquiring non cannabis extractors.

Just as someone will flip and show them proper extracts, someone else will flip cuts.

If you're banking on the integrity of the grow community, that won't hold water.

Pie in the sky optimism. They have made no room for us or our ways. There is nothing to suggest an Austrian style system for cuttings, or this mom and pop pipe dream some of ya'll hold. 50k sq ft companies are being bought like trading cards.

G

Gr33nSanta

I think no one can really predict what will happen, I personally think that big corporations will take over for a while and then we are gonna see a resurgence of small micro-groweries, with local strains and local techniques. Small ops will have a tough run for their money for the next few years I am sure.

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Ya'll forget how much money they have. They are currently in the process of buying brands, partnering with seed companies and acquiring non cannabis extractors.

Just as someone will flip and show them proper extracts, someone else will flip cuts.

If you're banking on the integrity of the grow community, that won't hold water.

Pie in the sky optimism. They have made no room for us or our ways. There is nothing to suggest an Austrian style system for cuttings, or this mom and pop pipe dream some of ya'll hold. 50k sq ft companies are being bought like trading cards.

Nice to hear someone talk some sense on here, always felt we are going to be biased and have wishful thinking of which way it was going to go. At the end of the day its still capitalism doing what it does best.

800,000 SQ Foot Aurora sky being built by Edmonton international airport right now. will be up and running 100% in 6 months, employs 300 people. and produce 300 pounds per day, everyday.

clearheaded

sorta off topic. but ya normaly grow small figure out how to grow then go big. they go big and try and figure out how to grow so have huge expensive learning curve.

I think HC will slowly lower all safety BS for grows. however LP will likely be lobbying against it as they had to spend all the money to get in and want to keep that barrier to entry. But when realize black market is still thriving and LP products isnt quality enough for 50% of the market. And in time more cities will just take a "smarter" way with more of that vertical integration model.

These huge greenhouses from what i have seen LP produce, just dont cut it not enough light so just leaf with micro trichs. only good for extraction. and in reality should just be grown OD like hemp and produce extracts.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DLI controlled supplemental would produce a product few consumers could distinguish from indoor at a fraction of our cost. It is a likely advancement few would miss.

Limeygreen

Veteran
Summer you can get 3000 joules more or less, cannabis will likely saturate at 1700-1800 joules. I have a feeling they aren't blacking out in the morning and doing it at night instead which would be a huge mistake. If you can black out in the morning, temepratures are cooler generally, humidity is less and your plants haven't started transpiring, then you get your photoperiod and full sun, not to mention no humidity spikes when you stop their transpiration with a high light.

I would wager they also don't understand pruning, big bushes wouldn't be the best idea for greenhouse production in my opinion, grow massive sea of green benches and call it a day, more cuttings sure but quick turn around if you do the proper density, quick harvest and easy processing, why make it harder than you need to?

PaulieWaulie

Veteran
Aurora are actually hiring from the "underground community" and creating a hybrid culture. That way they get plenty of experienced people quick. Tonnes of basement growers would love to make a real career out of there hobby.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Apparently the garlic cookie/GMO from michigan stink something crazy, even more at 4-5 weeks than a chem by 8-9 !!!

Don't forget, if you can put the price on it! You'll always find whatever you want :p

Latest posts

Latest posts