What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Ras Mason

Veteran
Recently got sweet skunk. I just need to get back the old SPG. Lost her a few years back and wish I could find her again.

Comming bro....I have had problems with her myself, than Kali ate the fucking plant to a shrewd and I m revegging her now, should be good for end of sending season.....??

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ask your buddy about the viper. Supposedly a really nice purple variety, my buddy got it up by Canim lake from some biker couple. I heard on hear it might be a blueberry of some sort...

Got 2 in flower and 3 more veg'ing up in the big shop... I think S1's as no females in first batch of seed, got a few more beans now too...

Can't wait to see your purple afghan x kemo!
You should pop a few more

Viper is just a renamed silver skunk which is a blueberry cheesecake pheno of nevils original silver pearl.

For smell and taste it's destroys any blueberry I have ever grown or smoked.

That's why it was also called maple ridge blueberry

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh well, we got our cut back in 1993! Sourced from the original guy who bought these seeds in 1989.

The name come from a departed BC borrn, who thought we was just a bunch of frogs who was misspelling "friesland" And he assume we should said "freezeland" instead of friesland!

Long story short, i didn't say your story is not true tynehead. Your cut could be 100% what you saying, we got not doubt the freeze have been breed, diluated, with so others thing over the years. :tiphat:

To my knowledge. Friesland is a region of Holland where plants were selected for the short dutch summers and brutal windy wet falls.

Originally made by sssc

mm

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Updated and alphabetized :woohoo:

Canada's Elite Clone-Only List.....

Afghani Bull Rider
Auto Affy

BC Pineapple Afghani
BC Pineapple Skunk
Blue Dream
Blueberry HP
Bubba Kush (P-98, Katsu)
Bubba-D
Black Tuna

C-Warp
Candy Jack (Info?)
Cat Piss
Crinkle (Canadian Crinkle) (Info?)
Champagne(Info?/same as Rene?)
Chemo (Same as Mtl Chemo ?)
Cheese (UK Exodus)
Coffee Cake(Info?/same as Coffee Kush?)
Congolese Red(Info?)

Dankouver(Info?)
DDK

ECSD
Elephant Bud

Freeze Land
Freeze Land (Freeze Land x Purple Indica)

Garberville Purple Kush
Green Crack ( Reef Cut= PK x HP)
Green Crack (Cali Cut=Skunk x Afghani)
Girl Scout Cookies aka Cookies (Forum, Animal)
God Bud
Gorilla Glue#4

HP-13
Harmony (Reef's Cut-- Same as "Rockstar Harmony" cut?)
Hashka
Hash Plant [(Lizard, the other one (Info?)]
Hindu Kush

Island Sweet Skunk

Jack Herer(Info?)
Jean Guy(Info?/Pretty sure its a W.Widow x Skunk, cross?)
John Bud(Info?)
Juicy Fruit aka Jammers

King
King Kush
Kong

M-39 (NL#5 x Skunk#1)
Makido
Mataro Blue (Info?)
MKU
Mountain Jam (info?)

Northern Lights (Info?/Probably a BCSC or Sensi NL#5 selection)
NL5 x Haze(Info?)

OG Kush (SFV, Tahoe, HA, Ghost, I hear the Triangle is in BC now as well)

Phatty B (Info ?)
Pine Skunk (Info?)
Pluton
Purple Urkle/Erkle
Purple(Info?)
Purple King(Info?)
Pink Kush(Info?)

Queen(Info)

R2 (Info?)
Red Rooster( M-39 x Jack Herer?)
Rene (info?)
Rock Star(info?)
Romulan(Info)

Sky Walker (Info?)
Silver Skunk aka Viper
Sour Diesel (info?)
Special K
Sweet Pink Grapefruit aka Grapefruit aka SPG
Sucker Punch (Info?)
Sushi(Info?)
Sweet Skunk

Texada Time Warp(Twister, Purple, True Blue etc.)
Train Wreck
Train Wreck (H3AD's Cut)
Tuna Kush

Watermelon (Pheno of Astroboy from TGA)
Watty Kush aka Merit Kush

Where's all the Blueberry? I haven't seen any one mention BB or Sweet Tooth.
Also, I guess I shouldn't have posted my GSC and HB cuts, as they don't really count, I posted them because I misinterpreted the topic of the thread, sorry fellas.

Cheers!

R2 is the original nl#2. That made its way from the pnw to the maritmes

mm

CanadaDank

Check out this Sweet Skunk grown by a friend in Toronto. This is some immaculate cannabis treated with love from start to finish!

I wish there was a way you could smell this! It smells like musty, sandalwood, varnish, and zesty, tropical and sour, piney, limey, incensed haze. The taste is more like lime, woodsy, pine needle, bubblegum frankincense. This is really good herb who's bouquet unfolds in layers.

The buzz comes starts before exhalation and builds into a focused, energetic and happy sativa high that feels smooth (not jittery or racy) and lasts for over three hours. It makes it feel like I'm wearing a headband.
IMG_7816.jpeg

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
To my knowledge. Friesland is a region of Holland where plants were selected for the short dutch summers and brutal windy wet falls.

Originally made by sssc

mm

I was clearly not straight when I wrote that! Yes it's a friesland from SSSC! A longtime ago we used to call it friesland, but when we start to let it go out of quebec. Peoples was having hard time saying friesland, and over the time people start thinking we misspelling it because we speak french!

So that end up, freezeland!

little-soldier

brings back old memories. Are you from quebec? Im looking for info on an outdoor cut that was popular around the same time as freezeland or pink freeze. They called it bubblegum but it didnt really taste like bubblegum.It was so tasty and a bit skunky. the whole room would reak of it for hours if you would light up a joint. It had a special intense smell and I miss her.
Back then there was only M39, freezeland and bubblegum that people grew outdoors because pretty much nothing else would finish around here with cold climates

browntrout

Veteran
R2 is the original nl#2. That made its way from the pnw to the maritmes

mm
R2 is not NL#2, unless there is a different version around by the same name. Look up General G from old Marc emery catalogues. Know them personally. afghani/Skunk#1 x Afghani. A Green Affy and a Red Affy were used.

R2 : Outdoor $40 10 seeds (The General "G" Collection)
Mostly Indica. Big plants that are open branching, therefore resistant to mould etc. 18-28 branches are typical with 1 lb yields common. One person I know, grew 55 lbs with 50 clones!
Powerful and beautifully flavored, it's not entirely stable, but could become legendary. Worthwhile for beginners and expert gardeners. Height up to 6 feet. Yield 1 lb. Harvest outdoor End of Sept.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
R2 is not NL#2, unless there is a different version around by the same name. Look up General G from old Marc emery catalogues. Know them personally. afghani/Skunk#1 x Afghani. A Green Affy and a Red Affy were used.

R2 : Outdoor $40 10 seeds (The General "G" Collection)
Mostly Indica. Big plants that are open branching, therefore resistant to mould etc. 18-28 branches are typical with 1 lb yields common. One person I know, grew 55 lbs with 50 clones!
Powerful and beautifully flavored, it's not entirely stable, but could become legendary. Worthwhile for beginners and expert gardeners. Height up to 6 feet. Yield 1 lb. Harvest outdoor End of Sept.
You can find the sssc catalogue online

Screenshot_20231127_171849_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's also called oasis

mm