What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Tynehead Tom

I've been hunting for the lizard for some time now and haven't found her, I'm all but ready to just give up on getting it back in my garden. champagne is out there but unless you know a circle of growers that have it, it's another one that isn't readily available.

bigbag

Veteran
the Hashplant family isn't as great ( dry taste and sleepy stone ) as folk's would like to think/remember...can be a beast of a yielder tho, like 3 pounds dry per plant in krusty buckets ;)

bigbag

Veteran
I've seen 5 lb one's but are a very rare anomaly ! my buddy used to grow 10 plants, under 12K HPS and pull in and around 30lbs, but was a 4 month operation to crop out...;)
@ HMK, you of all people should know the boys grew monster tree's with leg sized cola's back in the day in hydro buckets...belay dat

Tynehead Tom

I've seen 5 lb one's but are a very rare anomaly ! my buddy used to grow 10 plants, under 12K HPS and pull in and around 30lbs, but was a 4 month operation to crop out...;)
@ HMK, you of all people should know the boys grew monster tree's with leg sized cola's back in the day in hydro buckets...belay dat

I used to know a small tight nit group of growers who would grow these trees you speak of. The one I remember most was just off Austin ave in coquitlam in the apartment buildings. The manager was in on the whole thing. I'd drop some names but probably shouldn't as I'm sure all that crew is still up to their usual tricks LOL
They didn't like to share info but I did get a couple tours. Stunning to say the least. I remember buying a 1/4 pound cola the size of a nerf football and just having my mind blown.

on hash plants, the one I had, lost and long for was never a huge yielder, grew spindly but the finished product was absolute top shelf. as elite as elite can be, other than the yield. More and more I'm convinced that the hash plant we had is probably what folks refer to as the "lizard" but my questing to find that cut and run it to see has not been successful. :(

rykus

I just got the big green 2 lbs hash plant, is bigger and lighter than lizard and not as strong...I'll have flower. Pics in a month but. She gets huge fast! Easy month veg for 8 ft finish...

My buddies buddy, lol, got 120 p off 60 bulbs of lizard when I was given it... Using straight peters 20-20-20... Just gotta pack the rooms more... Grows like OG IMO...

xplodngKeys

Cant remember who it was, I think Lotusland farms was mentioning earlier the Champange was still floating around some circles up on the big island.

I last got it out of a clone factory in coquitlum in maybe '07/'06 and she was really weak and prone to mites.... i got 3.5 of 4 bulbs and 13.5 off the other 6 of king kush, same table...just sayin'.... good luck though, she was very nice smoke in the 90's...

better off lokking for the Lizard HP though... same shitty growth and bud structure but wayyyyy strong... like stupid strong.

cheers

////

got a bunch more too i will post in my pheno hunt thread, but it is interesting what pops out when you cross BC clone onlies back too other old BC varieties.... many are a far reaching Bx!

I've been hunting for the lizard for some time now and haven't found her, I'm all but ready to just give up on getting it back in my garden. champagne is out there but unless you know a circle of growers that have it, it's another one that isn't readily available.

Thanks guys & Rykus those look pretty tasty! Sounds like a great adventure too with the crossing the new with the old.

I'll have to keep my ear to the ground for these guys then, hopefully a friend of a friend of a friend has an in! haha

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
The old school cut of the friesland aka freezeland!

She lacking a bit of vigor, but that cut have over 20 years now!

picture.php

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I've been gifted from a cut of so called "mungo" but i just think the guy who give that to me, misspelling it!

That cut got a crazy purple stem, could it be simply as "mango" ?! That also some supposed outdoor weed ..

Tynehead Tom

one thing this thread is seriously lacking is pics of Canadian clone only's
we should start a new Canadian Clone only picture thread..... or load this one up haha
Finished up the BC clone only, Black Tuna I was gifted back in april.
after a short 10 day veg under floros and 67 (or 69?) days in my tent with the vertical 940 hps.
picture.php

and with the flash
picture.php

picture.php

and with a basic trim job and ready to start curing.
should yield over an oz a plant but will have some cured bud shots and yield numbers in a few days. I don't care about yield as much as potency and flavor and I think the Black Tuna nailed it on all 3 counts
picture.php

let's see pics of your Canadian Clone Only's !!!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
I don't got the black tuna,... but i have the old school freeze, and mtl 39!

picture.php

picture.php

In fact it's 2 mtl m-39 with a mango!

mazar_man

Anyone know what the deal is with "Tom Ford" cut in Vancouver? Had some last week and it was some of the better indica I have ever tried, super tasty right down to the roach and very heavy stone. Almost certain it is an OG cross.

Tynehead Tom

I don't got the black tuna,... but i have the old school freeze, and mtl 39!

View Image

View Image

In fact it's 2 mtl m-39 with a mango!

in cool factor alone, that certainly trumps the black tuna :tiphat:
was gonna order some freezeland from back east a couple months ago and then poof! it was sold out as fast as it listed.
there's other sources but I heard those thunder bay guys are the real deal.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yep,

I'll try to re S1 my very old freeze cut with a different stuff this year, in hope of get viable seeds this time!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
If you think the freeze is a main cola type plant, you wrong.

picture.php

I never topper her or even training! She bush all by her self :D

Latest posts

Latest posts