What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Hey "gens de l'ouest" does that look like a "mango" for you ?!

picture.php

stonedfly

just finished up a run of blackberry

super stout.. big buds... looks like a bubba kinda... buds go black/purple in last week.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Couples of pictures could have been real cool.

Never saw the blackberry, but i'm about to get the 'candy jack' this week end

Apparently that's the shit in MTL .. I'll show my babies when'll recieve 'em :D

i.love.scotch

Anyone know what the deal is with "Tom Ford" cut in Vancouver? Had some last week and it was some of the better indica I have ever tried, super tasty right down to the roach and very heavy stone. Almost certain it is an OG cross.

One of the dispensary managers told me it was a select cut of Death Bubba x Pink Kush but I have no idea if that is accurate or not. Tom Ford is definitely super potent though. First buds I've had in a while where I've just sat down and stared blankly into space for some time before snapping out of it. Kinda made me feel dumb actually haha, I kind of liked it

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Good ol' eastern "Freezeland" ....

picture.php

picture.php

You know, that cut who literally make peoples milionaires back in early 90's :D

rykus

Hard work made people millionaires, lol, good genes was just part of that process...

But yeah... Beautiful.. Love the old cultivars, got myself an old Egmont 3 leaf cut that was grown locally here every year since 1982. The original caretaker died in 2007,RIP, but I am happy she still lives on.

Think he made mention in an old Canadian cult classic literature "romancing Mary Jane" written by Micheal Poole I believe..

She made a few hard workin folk a pretty penny too!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Thanks, indeed hard work and passion make peoples rich!

An it's up to BC, if some easterner have reach the dedication to found a top strain made for our rude climate!

Because before the freezeland here, there was only 3 meters tall mexican plant barely done by the end of october!!

By the way, sorry for the lost!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Candy jack ... and a bit of seedling too are vegging!

picture.php

They'r about to be repot soon and pass th flowering! So far her smell have zero skunk in it, and clearly a haze (incense) smell!

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Wish someone would make some S1 of the orig Friesland. Would love to grow it outdoor.. Or even a decent fem cross!

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
That the original ... I try s1 her few times with different products, but not a single balls! :(

Latest posts

Latest posts