What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

rykus

There has been the White Castle floating in certain circles here too, tasty n big but not too strong against the pinks.... Tried a sample of some Bruce Banner and Warlock the other day, both where very tasty, pretty strong too...

Mountain jam was a nice one that was up here '07/08 kinda landed.... Was nice too, still have a few seeds I wanna start of that n hunt through..

PARADOX

Oh yea pink, master bubba x and a c99 version is out there. The c99 has huge long colas but easily could go 10 -11 weeks

Tynehead Tom

well, after today I can say for sure that my Haska (Surrey hashplant x shiskaberry) is still out there. I smoked it today, all day , and there is no mistaking it ;) I can smoke a 1/3 of a doob and I gotta put it out. If I smoke too much of this shit , when I close my eyes the room starts to spin. OH YEAH!
Buddy that brought it up from the lowermainland is going to check his source and try and get me a cut if there are any to be had.
if I can get it back, I'll make S1's and spread the love.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
There's a good "mazar" in my area, i'm about to try her next fall. Matter of see if she's leet!

catalyte

Veteran
can any clone heads confirm if Lindsay OG is being traded in clone circles? Just curious about the origin of this strain... the flowers are great. One of the best so called "OG's" ive tasted in Canada.

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Apparently she's a S1 who have been purchase 10 years ago or so by a so named "lindsay"

Never really saw her out of toronto area, even in Montreal. We got couples of OG's, but any of of these girls are "lindsay" :(

bigbag

Veteran
It's actually from Lindsay Ontario, via Chad Jacket's crew. It reminds me more of Hindu than OG tho

CoCoSativas

I just got gorilla glue 4 she's in Alberta!

I'm waiting on Hollywood Pure Kush and OG L.A. Affie right now from within Canada, and I just asked an American friend t o help me grab a few more cool clones.

Haha some people might be able to get clones because of lack of contacts but the '91, bubba, affie, the white it's all here

It will be be cool once I have it all and can take some pics for this thread

stonedfly

smoked some white castle other day... was ok... nothing too special, but then again it was purchased from a disp. in town... so who knows

BC*Dankster*

Lindsay og is actually an og that was renamed "Lindsay og"because the the crew that acquired the cut are from Lindsay Ontario . 100%. The cut isn't from Ontario lol. Was sourced in bc , probably from Cali originally.

PARADOX

Yea i just ran white castle.. nice big frosty colas but lack luster high for sure.. probably pass on it next time

smoked some white castle other day... was ok... nothing too special, but then again it was purchased from a disp. in town... so who knows

PARADOX

Not really a clone only but sort of.. a cross I made and handed out to a few people. Im the only one with beans so we will call it a clone only..

Rugburn og male X rockstar x bubba
I call her banger!

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There was an old lady who lived in a shoe.

Let your imagination take it from there.

Atta boy coco those are some damn nice strains that you got going been keeping an eye out for the gg4 around my area but no luck might have to make a trip down to Detroit to see a couple buddies and see if it's floating around there! awesome pick up buddy

Hey coco when you say the '91 is here too you talking chemdog cut buddy???? if so I need to be looking for that for sure lol

xplodngKeys

Apologies if its mentioned earlier in this thread (also couldn't find info on a search) but I'm wondering how one would go about getting their hands on some Champagne.

BCPS on Commercial Drive in Vancouver has been stocking some Champagne for the last couple of months but the quality seems to be pretty variable and it seems to sell out pretty quickly.

rykus

Cant remember who it was, I think Lotusland farms was mentioning earlier the Champange was still floating around some circles up on the big island.

I last got it out of a clone factory in coquitlum in maybe '07/'06 and she was really weak and prone to mites.... i got 3.5 of 4 bulbs and 13.5 off the other 6 of king kush, same table...just sayin'.... good luck though, she was very nice smoke in the 90's...

better off lokking for the Lizard HP though... same shitty growth and bud structure but wayyyyy strong... like stupid strong.

cheers

as an add on some old local X's i just am proving out...

Purple cake x Kush Bx pheno 1 Coffee Cake dominant.

Kush dominant

Rene x BC Skunk pheno 1 skunk pheno (also did bx to bc skunk x Purple cake male)

and the electric fire in a tire factory pheno... never grown chem, but this IMO is chemmy..

got a bunch more too i will post in my pheno hunt thread, but it is interesting what pops out when you cross BC clone onlies back too other old BC varieties.... many are a far reaching Bx!

Latest posts

Latest posts