What's new

Another blueberry journal

Golden Tree

Week # 1 flower..... it's raining men:(

5 of 8 have shown sex over last 2 days...dudes:( but that's the way it is sometimes. Not mad. here are a few pics of the unknown remaining three. My trifoliate was first to show balls. Ill love these three till the end or until balls. Thanks for dropping by as always. See you next Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 6

Golden Tree

Week 2 flower....1/10 seeds and I have one beautiful lady.... Shitty but it is what it is.....here are some pics of her day 8 flower. See you next Sunday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 6

Golden Tree

Lastly a week 4 pic of my TLO grown DJ Shorts blueberry "Princess Purple" pheno! Love her...check that colour at week four and her crown:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 5

Golden Tree

Week 3 flower

Start of week three. I'm not sure what I've got here but she is a very strange unique plant. Very finicky with very unusual short fat stubby stigmas. Calyx development is also strange very small in very large amounts that almost form a single hard very hard flower. Strange I know. Here are a few pics. See you next Sunday:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 6

Golden Tree

And well what the hell here's a nice pic of my all time fav PMK.....A knock out kush!! Later friends! Week 7

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts