Another blueberry journal

Golden Tree

More

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5

Miraculous Meds

I like the vigor on that one in the front right of the first pic.

Looking happy in that tlo, have u used that before.

Im happy to report there are a couple pheno's out of the 20 seeds I popped of bb that look to be good to heavy yielders.

the stretchier ones are smelling more like bb to me.

U getting any stem rub aromas yet. might be a bit early but hey it doesn't hurt to do a little stem rub.

Heck I rub mine all the time.

Keep em happy GT.

Golden Tree

Spend my day rubbing stems!? Lol! I've got my eye on 3 as yes those 3 have an odor profile starting already....one giving sticky fingers and smelling very unusually sweet and floral. The TLO method is ALL I EVER RUN:) as it's surpasses any and every method I've ever tried. Synthetics soil and hydro and it also edges out veganics! I made the switch a couple years ago and now follow the REV and read and study EVERYTHING HE DOES! His book True Living Organics is life changing... It's on amazon I highly recommend checking it out! My results were always great but once I ran TLO it was like wow! This is how it's suppose to be! HAVE NEVER LOOKED BACK! As always MM thanks for dropping by and for the kind words cheers brotha!! Recycled TLO soil is actual SUPER SOIL:) the best!

Golden Tree

Ps MM my wife is forever forced to smell my fingers as im forever stem or bud touching and going HONEY!!! SMELL THIS!!! can you smell this terpene can you smell that terpine? Totally get it rub rub all day!! Cheers friend:)

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
that's not a mutant, this is a mutant.

picture.php

in my best crocodile dundee.

watching to see how this compares to DJ's selections

Golden Tree

Week #3 Veg

Hello friends! Alright busy with fucking renos!!! Sorry hate renovations! Week 2 veg saw a final transplant into their 3G pot with TLO recycled soil spikes and layering. The young plants also received their first TLO "all purpose" tea. Had a little issue in the golden tree gardens as I was having high salt issues...long investigation short...my grocery stores RO h2o had a ppm reading of 90-100 WTF!!!! So stunted All those who received that nasty shit:) anyways new water source and all things are back to the TLO healthy healthy healthiness I'm used to seeing! Here some pics! Thanks for dropping by see u next Sunday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 7

Golden Tree

So these plants keep growing without any trouble. They are healthy and growing happily. No outstanding individuals yet (smell, greasiness etc) however two have nice fat stems and 5/8 have a nice musky skunk odor when rubbing stems. Overall good growth structure and vigour. So far I'm happy:) ttyl friends!

browntrout

Veteran
She's a trifoliate mate, Peakseeds BC's BB has this gene and is quite prevelant. The plants seem similar too.

BT

Golden Tree

Brown trout thanks.... I've been searching my old foggy brain for that term for a month.....trifoliate! Damn weed fog!! Thanks for the info! And yes I highly suspect it's a reworked DJ line:) but will know more in a few weeks when flowering! Thanks for dropping in good vibes:)

Golden Tree

There first line of BB was absolutely trash! Flowered more like a Sativa no resin profile at week 5 flowering, skyscraper tall, thin thin thin fingered leaves more sativa than my 20 week Thai! Replacement pack was assured to contain a much better blueberry. Owner stated to me it was a DJ short something? With a long tested and true BC blueberry something? So we will wait to see! But so far a much more similar BB plant.....I've grown almost every companies BB so I'm familiar with her:) MM as always thanks for dropping by! There are some purple stems and leaf stems but NOT as prominent as DJs BB. BTW your DJ forum is amazing!! Take care friends